Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29397 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by adewasco2k(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
same here, it has not being disconnecting today. guess it was bad network from MTN then.....enjoying it well
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
otikpoko:

Where is you location?

E mean say ur own good na!
I'm presently in Oyo state.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
EMMAUGOH: it disconnects but on phone you won't find out
It used to disconnect on phone too before.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
adewasco2k: same here, it has not being disconnecting today. guess it was bad network from MTN then.....enjoying it well
Good for you Bro.
I've been able to do a torrent download of 1.5GB out of 5.6gb. MTN speed is increasingly becoming ridiculous. Max speed @ 368kb/s.
Nepa too is another factor.
This naija sef! I tire o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by adewasco2k(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
OCTAVO:
Good for you Bro.
I've been able to do a torrent download of 1.5GB out of 5.6gb. MTN speed is increasingly becoming ridiculous. Max speed @ 368kb/s.
Nepa too is another factor.
This naija sef! I tire o

hahahaha, nNEPA na the worse, if its only MTN i could deal with it.... grin i have downloaded ehn!!! just searching piratebay for more downloads (waste of HDD space)
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by suwailad(f): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2013
It disconnects every few seconds on modem and even on phone. Is it network problem coz im tired of it.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by beehighdee(m): 4:21am On Jul 15, 2013
suwailad: It disconnects every few seconds on modem and even on phone. Is it network problem coz im tired of it.
you re not alone....even with normal mb or credit....I juz tired too
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by suwailad(f): 4:34am On Jul 15, 2013
Someone please help me.which bis can i use on pc other than mtn using my modem ? Pls urgent .
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2013
suwailad: Someone please help me.which bis can i use on pc other than mtn using my modem ? Pls urgent .
airtel
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by suwailad(f): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2013
physise: airtel

please help me with plans and subscription codes.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2013
suwailad:

please help me with plans and subscription codes.
*440*16# 2gb datacap cost 1500
*441*1# for 1gb cost 1400
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by davdandam(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Did the bbcday plan since yesterday but ma sim aint connecting o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
dl_jbd:
What did you use? Mail am come abeg...dl_jbd@yahoo.com

Please me too jacobadeyemi01@yahoo.com bless u bro
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by keypoint29(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Guys,just wanna knw if anybody is experiencin dis,my magic sim is working buh weneva im browsing with it mtn wont let me me enjoy it,dey wony let d 3g stable,dey will be takin and bringin it back buh its going
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
physise: airtel
@physise,i'v seen dis username at naijaloaded,d u av an acct there?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
stephano100:
@physise,i'v seen dis username at naijaloaded,d u av an acct there?
yea
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
physise: yea
wow,i tot as much...i ws once a frequent visitor there,bt nw nairaland is d in-tin´,i visted thre recently nd their forums are so dry..guess dey're turnin in2 a music dwnld site.....poor mankind's naijaloaded.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
stephano100:
wow,i tot as much...i ws once a frequent visitor there,bt nw nairaland is d in-tin´,i visted thre recently nd their forums are so dry..guess dey're turnin in2 a music dwnld site.....poor mankind's naijaloaded.
yea there is ntin dere again,scammers don full dat site
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
physise: yea there is ntin dere again,scammers don full dat site
abi...hope NL wont b lyk dat sumday o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
stephano100:
abi...hope NL wont b lyk dat sumday o
dnt knw o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by femi4: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Most Nladers are loadites e.g physise, Honsule, Mankind etc
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^Who hid infoseye's post na? He promised to drop something on the 15th of July (though on his site)
Ama visit ASAP!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
OCTAVO: ^^^Who hid infoseye's post na? He promised to drop something on the 15th of July (though on his site)
Ama visit ASAP!
i dnt think d magic sim on his site works,dat mmsu to 131 doesnt work
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by twaintoy(f): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2013
physise: i dnt think d magic sim on his site works,dat mmsu to 131 doesnt work
Gimme the name of the site abeg.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by twaintoy(f): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2013
OCTAVO: ^^^Who hid infoseye's post na? He promised to drop something on the 15th of July (though on his site)
Ama visit ASAP!
What's the name of the site?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 16, 2013
Guys, i need help. My mtn sim has refused to browse for some days now both on phone and modem even with money on the sim. It connects but the download data arrow keeps reading o.ookbs. Abeg anyone with a solution. Its not network problem cos i'm using my sister's mtn line to browse now... Thanks
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by oskaroni(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Avictomama: Guys, i need help. My mtn sim has refused to browse for some days now both on phone and modem even with money on the sim. It connects but the download data arrow keeps reading o.ookbs. Abeg anyone with a solution. Its not network problem cos i'm using my sister's mtn line to browse now... Thanks
IS IT MAGIC SIM ? COS AM EXPERIENCING DA SAME PROBLEM WIF MINE,ANYONE WILLING TO HELP ?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2013
physise: i dnt think d magic sim on his site works,dat mmsu to 131 doesnt work
Yeah you are right jare. I was expecting to see something different. sad
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Avictomama: Guys, i need help. My mtn sim has refused to browse for some days now both on phone and modem even with money on the sim. It connects but the download data arrow keeps reading o.ookbs. Abeg anyone with a solution. Its not network problem cos i'm using my sister's mtn line to browse now... Thanks
u get subscription?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / MTN Android Device Now Available? / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.