Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29403 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by handsomebolanle: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2013
grin grin grin true talk

grin
otikpoko: lol,mtn dey do people strong thing ooo grin grin grin
Very few people are coming online now tongue
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Paschal007: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hehe well this is good news. I tried using mtn to download last night and it was faster than usual. More than 600kb/s. grin Sorry guys.
I just hope their bis still works on android. I plan to subscribe on weekend. Is it still working?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Paschal007: Hehe well this is good news. I tried using mtn to download last night and it was faster than usual. More than 600kb/s. grin Sorry guys.
I just hope their bis still works on android. I plan to subscribe on weekend. Is it still working?
yea
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by NEROSKY(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
mtn is superfast... still rocking my 2H 250 daily

a pain in the azz.... don which to go for,,, i guess airtel 10GB
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Joeblis(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
NEROSKY: mtn is superfast... still rocking my 2H 250 daily

a pain in the azz.... don which to go for,,, i guess airtel 10GB
the code abeg
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by knytred: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
How many gig is the mtn bis?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by oshomah26: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
otikpoko:
Really? undecided
Seems you forget that these guys have spies angry. The person might just be one of them and just in a matter of time,they will still block it.
The airtel i am using is free.
I extended my validity to September 2016 but during the period when airtel was clearing peoples data, my expiration date was brought to September 2013!
But i have a solution for you guys,wanna know.... cool?
ejor abeg my guy help a brother out.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
otikpoko:
Really? undecided
Seems you forget that these guys have spies angry. The person might just be one of them and just in a matter of time,they will still block it.
I extended my validity to September 2016 but during the period when airtel was clearing peoples data, my expiration date was brought to September 2013!
Seriously, I wanna know your solution. Mine also was supposed to expire in 2015 but was brought back to September 2013.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
OCTAVO:
Seriously, I wanna know your solution. Mine also was supposed to expire in 2015 but was brought back to September 2013.
hw una take dey do d airtel cheat abeg pm me
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
knytred: How many gig is the mtn bis?
i calld dem 2day, they said dat monthly is 350mb and weekly is 50mb
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Miklodon: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
I NEED HELP OH AIRTEL NO GET MAGIC SIM ?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by kunlesehan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nigerians atimes

*WHY MAGIC SIM STOPPED*

customer care : good morning how can I help
you ?
guy: I dnt knw what is happening to my mtn
sim. I have tried all I could to turn it to magic
sim,but it didn't work
customer care : magic sim !
guy : yeah.that what my friend called,he had
been browsing unlimitedly for the past 1
year.
customer care : 1 year!
guy : yeah
customer care : ok,how did yu do ur ow dat
didnt work out?
guy: I recharge N300,then snt 2hr to 131, i
then remove the sim for 25hrs.then I dialed
*123*4*5*1#
and it didnt work
customer care: is that the way your friend
did his own
guy: yes
customer care : ok,am checking why your
own is not working
guy: ok
customer care : are u caling me wit d number
guy: no
c c: call the numba for me
guy : 0813215115*
cc : ok.am checking,do you knw any other
person using the magic sim?
guy: yeah
lola,femi,charles,innocent n other
cc : do you knw their numbas:
guy i av it on my phone book.let me check it.
then he called the numbas one after d other
cc: we are currently upgrading our server in
oda to serve you better.
Now mtn had blocked the guys magic sim
frm browsing.and many others yesterday
I gat dis msg frm sum1 last nite.whatz all dis
why do some people behave lyk dis?

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Paschal, MTN has really become very fast. I got 5.23mbps during the day (precisely between 4pm and 6pm usually the slowest hours of the day), I only get that speed at night between 2pm and 6pm. Couldn't test it yesterday night cos there was no light, but I sure will this night.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Adrenaline123(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
hehehehe
am using rainbownet magic sim.
Downloading...... 50gb/sec
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Paschal007: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
chuks315: @Paschal, MTN has really become very fast. I got 5.23mbps during the day (precisely between 4pm and 6pm usually the slowest hours of the day), I only get that speed at night between 2pm and 6pm. Couldn't test it yesterday night cos there was no light, but I sure will this night.
Lol, this is good news for we legitimate customers. Pls keep updating us on the improved internet service. I'm going to subscribe this coming weekend.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by jiggar(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Paschal007:
Lol, this is good news for we legitimate customers. Pls keep updating us on the improved internet service. I'm going to subscribe this coming weekend.
I am really happy with this recent development, we that normally subscribes will now begin to enjoy our money.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
well...the latest development is.....Zzzz
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2013
lolz...MTN has really demoralized a lot of NLders' activities...lolz
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2013
It was fun while it lasted, another way will surely be found. Fear Not!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2013
cheesy Well, I did the BBCWEEK with 2H stuff and it worked...BUT!... sad it's damn SLOW. It's not exceeding 70kbps. cry I guess it's not worth it if you intend to use on system, wink but it's very ok on mobile. grin Good morning
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Alexanda07(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2013
dl_jbd: cheesy Well, I did the BBCWEEK with 2H stuff and it worked...BUT!... sad it's damn SLOW. It's not exceeding 70kbps. cry I guess it's not worth it if you intend to use on system, wink but it's very ok on mobile. grin Good morning

Thanks For This Info. I shall work on this.. wink wink wink
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2013
Mtn don kolo, on my Htc b4 dis tweak stopped i download @ 2MPS.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mavor: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2013
when nigeria has no national broadband policy and bandwidth is still so expensive, how wont people hack? rubbish!!!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2013
murimoney: Mtn don kolo, on my Htc b4 dis tweak stopped i download @ 2MPS.
I also downloaded at 1mbps last night before it suddenly started dragging 2kbps
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Joe50(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2013
i was browsing free before, so wen i received text dat i should confirm weda my sim is registered or not. i sent d text and dey replied am registered...

since last 3 days i confirm it, till now my free browsing has stopped working. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
dl_jbd:
I also downloaded at 1mbps last night before it suddenly started dragging 2kbps
1mbps? Wich area do u guys leave? I rockd minimum of 2mbps and max of 5mbps downloaded 32 episodes of a movie within 7pm and 11pm. I miss magic sim mehn
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by smajatt(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
tomii: 1mbps? Wich area do u guys leave? I rockd minimum of 2mbps and max of 5mbps downloaded 32 episodes of a movie within 7pm and 11pm. I miss magic sim mehn
finally got a way around the disconnecting of a thing with the mtn bis plan on pc......its actually a very simple thing...and as per download speed i download minimum of 9gb per day dats when the network is bad nd i use torrent mostly....
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
smajatt:
finally got a way around the disconnecting of a thing with the mtn bis plan on pc......its actually a very simple thing...and as per download speed i download minimum of 9gb per day dats when the network is bad nd i use torrent mostly....
pls how?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Chitexs250(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
otikpoko:
Really? undecided
Guys please help me too mine was brought down also instead of 2016
Help with this Mail
Chitexs250@gmail.com
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Chitexs250(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
OCTAVO:

Bro any solution on how to extend the validity period to 2016

Chitexs250@gmail is waiting
Please
No time to check time
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Les: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
dl_jbd: cheesy Well, I did the BBCWEEK with 2H stuff and it worked...BUT!... sad it's damn SLOW. It's not exceeding 70kbps. cry I guess it's not worth it if you intend to use on system, wink but it's very ok on mobile. grin Good morning
how does this BBC week work and cost And can it work on windows phone
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Les: how does this BBC week work and cost And can it work on windows phone
send BBCWEEK to 21600
Cost 499bucks
I think it should work...just find where you'll change your accesspoint to blackberry.net
I use it on Nokia E71

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.