Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague (5153 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Any Nairalander In Prague Or Been To Prague B4? / Nigerians In Prague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Roscodaddy(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2008
Dobry Den,You will find but be open minded,there are a lot of gals that will follow you in as much as you are this sincere,just invite me for the wedding,I still can visit Praha.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2008
Vicjustice:

Waoh!!!!!!!
You're the Dude, a real one.
If i had a sister, i would have introduced her. Now, you've just earned our trust, keep it up

Oh man! You don't have a sister? Even I have one (she's two years younger than me, blonde, single now).
Nevermind, you can introduce your cousins and friends  wink

---
BTW: Bellow is picture from my trip to Copenhagen, Denmark. Nights were pretty cold there.

Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2008
i wish u all the best Ecart,and i pray u find the kinda girl u want someday
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by dnative(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2008
Fair enough - the guy don try. Over to my naija girls. I no need to tell you make you still shine your eyes though.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 18, 2008
Fair enough - the guy don try. Over to my naija girls. I no need to tell you make you still shine your eyes though.

ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *enji otula agwa onye ocha okwu* lipsrsealed
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by RampantT(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2008
Dude, you're wearing tight pants. . .you're automatically disqualified! angry angry grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2008
RampantT:

Dude, you're wearing tight pants. . .you're automatically disqualified! angry angry grin

Tight pants? Thats just your illusion cheesy
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 1:45am On May 19, 2008
Ecart:

. . . Maybe I'll travel to Nigeria next year to pick up myself a black girl, bring her to Europe with me. . .
   Do you really want to travel to Nigeria, do you have a host or a guide there?
   If not, i can host you: though i live in Dublin, but i'm frequently in Nigeria, and if however i'm scheduled to be in Europe or Canada at the time of your visit, i can alternatively make adequate arrangement for you by my younger brother.
   If you have a better plan, then it's well. But if you buy my idea, then let me know and i'll contact you via email.
   Ultimately, if you don't feel it's safe or if you don't think it's an ideal, then FORGET IT.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by pahtahkee: 1:51am On May 19, 2008
Vicjustice:

If not, i can host you: though i live in Dublin, but i'm frequently in Nigeria, and if however i'm scheduled to be in Europe or Canada at the time of your visit, i can alternatively make adequate arrangement for you by my younger brother.
If you have a better plan, then it's well. But if you buy my idea, then let me know and i'll contact you via email.
Ultimately, if you don't feel it's safe or if you don't think it's an ideal, then FORGET IT.
@ Poster,

Be careful of entities like this. They act all nice and cool on the forum, but they are devils in reality!
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by chika98: 6:06am On May 19, 2008
Dude, are you serious? This whole thing is a bit shady but hey goodluck meeting the "one"
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2008
Roscodaddy:

Dobry Den,You will find but be open minded,there are a lot of gals that will follow you in as much as you are this sincere,just invite me for the wedding,I still can visit Praha.

If everything will go well, you'll be invited wink
But you know - it's stil loooong journey and I'm just at the beginning.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2008
Vicjustice:

Hi Vic, mail me to the address in my profile, please.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 11:34am On May 19, 2008
Hi Vic, mail me to the address in my profile, please.

i pity you,of all d people here to get close to,u chose vic?honestly i pity you

Goodluck once again
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Vicjustice: 2:05pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

i pity you,of all d people here to get close to,u chose vic?honestly i pity you

Goodluck once again
What do you just mean by this, do we have anything in contest?
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by funkybaby(f): 2:35pm On May 19, 2008
@jennykardy

Abi o! I also cannot help but pity the poster! Choosing Wackjustice to help? He even took the 'pains' of offering the services of his 'younger brother' as the host! Lmao!

If vicjustice is this mentally deranged, it is only too obvious that his 'younger brother' must be a recent 'evictee' of a mental asylum home.

@ecart
Just be patient and steadfast in your search-you will most definately find the girl you are looking for.

However, do not be too desperate in your search otherwise you might fall into the hands of criminally minded nigerians like vicjustice.

Do not let his 'location' and trailer load of lies on this forum fool you. He is capable of doing anything criminal you can ever think under the guise of 'hosting' you in Nigeria. These includes drugging you and robbing you of all your belongings, planting hard drugs in your luggage,

Dear,just be careful, Okay?
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 19, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Ecart(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2008
Hello everybody, Jennykadry, Funkybaby and LadyT especially!
I'll try to be cautios and carefull all the times, I promise  cool

And here's the message to the girls who might be interested in me:
[center][size=40pt]Come on!
Send me an email immediately![/size]

[size=40pt]I'm waiting![/size][/center]
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by LadyT(f): 8:00pm On May 19, 2008
Awwww

kiss Just take your time

I would really hate for you to meet a money grabbing hussy of a Nigerian girl.
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 19, 2008
hmmmmm LadyT if u r available ,u fit apply naa, undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by LadyT(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2008
I would of applied but I dont think my 3 husbands would be happy with another addition to the group!
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by funkybaby(f): 8:22pm On May 19, 2008
Ecart:

Hello everybody, Jennykadry, Funkybaby and LadyT especially!
I'll try to be cautios and carefull all the times, I promise  cool

Nice! That's what we want to hear. smiley

Goodluck in your search !
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin All the best grin! Eya mu maga yii mole,that,s if he is real sha! grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 19, 2008
maga ke? undecided undecided ty ko daoooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

maga ke? undecided undecided ty ko daoooooo grin grin grin grin

Iwo naa wo now,pelu gbogbo iroyinn and bad impression about Nigeria,oyinbo wa si Nigeria forum,o ni o ohun nwa iyawo,na two things,boya iro lo npa abi maga ni now?You too just process am abi no be abroad we dey,a mo nkan ti awon akata yii nso nipa dudu!Maga ni eleyi joooo! grin grin Mo mope idi ti ofi pe ni eranko niyen anu mpam grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2008
na na na na na odiromu acho nwoke,ke nwere ezigo mu cool *google it*
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by LadyT(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2008
You are not serious Ty4real not everyone is 419!!!
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2008
LadyT:

You are not serious Ty4real not everyone is 419!!!

Am sorry ma! Se lovewatintin ti mu e ni?I never said npe 419 ni oooooo!i just dey play
say make una shine ur eyes ni oooooo grin grin grin

@jenny!
Se otun ti fe bere ni ale yiii,no let me speak Ijebu to you oooo! grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by LadyT(f): 9:11pm On May 19, 2008
Loff ko laugh ni

angry

tongue
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2008
LadyT:

Loff ko laugh ni

angry

tongue

Mo ni ki nbere ni oooo, London o jina sii Europe ti Bobo naa wa grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by LadyT(f): 9:19pm On May 19, 2008
No its not that far!!!

Maybe I should buy a one way ticket to Prague!

wink
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2008
dats it LadyT buy d ticket and je'un d maga lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague by ty4real(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

that is it LadyT buy d ticket and je'un d maga lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

Abeg when you don jeun the maga please je ki goodies yen de o do mi ooo,no 4get me in ur kingdom ooooooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc / Accra, Lagos Or Dakar / Ask Me Any Airline Ticket Fare To Any Part Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.