Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) (10403 Views)

N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
If you have pictures of completed or roads under construction in oyo state (ibadan, ogbomosho and oyo) please post them here.

Sorry for bad quality of pics...its too heavy for NL.

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
^^^jericho
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by CarCam: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2013
I have travel pictures from Lagos to Ibadan
via Lagos - Ibadan expressway
and pictures of Ibadan metropolis;
From Toll gate - Felele - Molete - Beere - Mapo - Dugbe - Mokola - Bodija - Agbowo - Bashorun - Oke Bola - Oke Ado - Ring Road - Oluyole - Ajeigbe - etc etc and back to the Toll Gate
Will upload them asap
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by dayokanu(m): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2013
we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by rodeo0070(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Subscribing. Will upload some too
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by geeez: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Watching closely
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2013
I will get more! The current fuel dearth and a V8 Suv engine have locked me up at home cry

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2013
at this pace. . . . .....

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2013
I hope other state administrations are working the way this chap here is

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2013
@OP:

Please change the title to "[size=14pt]Ibadan's NEW look[/size]" - that will allow photos that are not just of roads to be posted and be relevant

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Ibadan contd

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by nuclearboy(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Ib

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by geeez: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2013
One thing people fail to realize is that Oyo State's landmass is almost the same with all the states of the SE put together

What this means is that should you see one in four houses being modern, it means all the modern houses in Oyo put together cannot fit space-wise into the biggest state in the SE

Its almost interesting that KFC will open in Ibadan ahead of any SE state.

Shoprite has also opened there are banks in the state are a lot more than you'll find anywhere else in Nigeria apart from Lagos

This can only mean that Oyo State is more commercial than any of the states people have chosen to compare it to
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by boron10(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Whoever is posting the pix should stop cos the pictures are degrading.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by pacioti: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2013
U no get sen.se,one day thinkin about SE go kill u.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Ibadan on point meeeeeeeeeeen! grin
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2013
nuclearboy: @OP:

Please change the title to "[size=14pt]Ibadan's NEW look[/size]" - that will allow photos that are not just of roads to be posted and be relevant

Alright.

You took great pics BTW
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2013
boron10: Whoever is posting the pix should stop cos the pictures are degrading.

What do you mean by the pictures are degrading?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by rodeo0070(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Guys guys... Your pictures are killing the beauty of these roads. They are far better than what I'm seeing here. I de come make me self come show...LOL.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2013
CarCam: I have travel pictures from Lagos to Ibadan
via Lagos - Ibadan expressway
and pictures of Ibadan metropolis;
From Toll gate - Felele - Molete - Beere - Mapo - Dugbe - Mokola - Bodija - Agbowo - Bashorun - Oke Bola - Oke Ado - Ring Road - Oluyole - Ajeigbe - etc etc and back to the Toll Gate
Will upload them asap

We're waiting.....
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by rodeo0070(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2013
OYA TAKE THIS ONE.
AGODI-UCH ROAD...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Wonder what all the celebration is about this dirty looking slum...a.k.a largest slum in Africa. Little wonder you folks will never stop claiming Lagos as ur state of Origin....Pathetic folks
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2013
INNO18: Wonder what all the celebration is about this dirty looking slum...a.k.a largest slum in Africa. Little wonder you folks will never stop claiming Lagos as ur state of Origin....Pathetic folks

Do you really need to come here and do this?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by KINGwax(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2013
geeez:
This can only mean that Oyo State is more commercial than any of the states people have chosen to compare it to
dude, when the sun is fully up and scorchy, and the solar panels connected to ur brains are in full capacity, u will edit that eroneous statement, and talk sense!!
Infrastructures, yes i agree, but the economical aspect, i only got one thing: it is the worst for small scale enterprise!
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by rodeo0070(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
INNO18: Wonder what all the celebration is about this dirty looking slum...a.k.a largest slum in Africa. Little wonder you folks will never stop claiming Lagos as ur state of Origin....Pathetic folks
Its shows that you've not been to Ibadan in recent times...
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by rodeo0070(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2013

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by boron10(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2013
This city looks dirty, old and dry
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2013
boron10: This city looks dirty, old and dry

Where is the dirt?

How do you define dry?
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2013
django1:

Do you really need to come here and do this?
Dude if u happen to be fair... You'd notice that, that Dolt, geez drew the 1st blood when he made reference to the SE while extolling this slum.....so it's only logical you begin by reprimanding him.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2013
The Mods on Nairaland are realy going nuts. Someone actually hid my post but allowed that of 'Geez' to remain on the thread... The Mod that hid my post is as pathetic as the Bigot 'Geez' himself.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by biafranqueen: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2013
Have not been to this part yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / Fred Nwabufo: Can We Expunge "Northerner, Southerner" From Nigerian Lexicon? / Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.