Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour (23247 Views)

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / PHOTOS: Meet 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by unlessgod: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Popular rapper, Ruggedman, who shot into the limelight by taking a swipe at Eedris Abdukareem, Maintain and others has again lambasted some of his colleagues who have kept quiet over their alleged false donations to the 'Save OJB Jezreel' campaign.

There have been reports and counter-reports that some celebs have made donations towards raising the needed N16million for the treatment of the music producer, which the organising committee in charge of the campaign has debunked.

There were reports that Ini Edo paid the sum of N2million, D'Banj (N7million), 2Face (N1.5million), Olamide (N1million) and Ice Prince (N500,000), which the committee claimed are not true.

Last weekend, it was also rumoured that due to the false reports about these donations, the Lagos State government reportedly withdrew its support towards the cause.

Worried by this development and the inability of the managers of these celebs involved in this matter coming out to clear the air on the issue, Ruggedman has vented his anger and has termed the above celebs as "liars".

"Mr celebrity, if u r mentioned as donating money to #saveojbjezreel n its false u r as bad as d liars if u dnt come out n clear it. Miss celebrity,if u r mentioned as donating money to #saveojbjezreel n its false u r as bad as d liars if u dnt come out n clear it." The rapper posted online.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/ruggedman-blasts-ini-edo-dbanj-others.html

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by XFive: 5:12am On Jul 03, 2013
My Brother no mind them,very soon na Makosa we go de play an we go de watch Bollywood. God no go gree make bad thing happen to OJB

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by NeuroBoss(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2013
God, I'm moved. Make me a billionaire-a blessing to others. How much is 16 #million that the supposed rich celebs have not come up to donate. That #200m Adenuga grave would send about 13 people like OJB abroad. I must be rich

23 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by unlessgod: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2013
NeuroBoss: God, I'm moved. Make me a billionaire-a blessing to others. How much is 16 #million that the supposed rich celebs have not come up to donate. That #200m Adenuga grave would send about 13 people like OJB abroad. I must be rich
we must ooooooo cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
rubbish celebs,faking their lives,making a common man green with envy

i wonder what makes them a celeb sef,aint no difference between them and a common man.

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by gulfer: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2013
unlessgod: Popular rapper, Ruggedman, who shot into the limelight by taking a swipe at Eedris Abdukareem, Maintain and others has again lambasted some of his colleagues who have kept quiet over their alleged false donations to the 'Save OJB Jezreel' campaign.

There have been reports and counter-reports that some celebs have made donations towards raising the needed N16million for the treatment of the music producer, which the organising committee in charge of the campaign has debunked.

There were reports that Ini Edo paid the sum of N2million, D'Banj (N7million), 2Face (N1.5million), Olamide (N1million) and Ice Prince (N500,000), which the committee claimed are not true.

Last weekend, it was also rumoured that due to the false reports about these donations, the Lagos State government reportedly withdrew its support towards the cause.

Worried by this development and the inability of the managers of these celebs involved in this matter coming out to clear the air on the issue, Ruggedman has vented his anger and has termed the above celebs as "liars".

"Mr celebrity, if u r mentioned as donating money to #saveojbjezreel n its false u r as bad as d liars if u dnt come out n clear it. Miss celebrity,if u r mentioned as donating money to #saveojbjezreel n its false u r as bad as d liars if u dnt come out n clear it." The rapper posted online.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/ruggedman-blasts-ini-edo-dbanj-others.html
Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Globalwalyy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
ok na
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Tjohn1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
I wonder why this celebrities are quite about this OJB bruahaha,
Come clean and clear the air and also donate to save a life. stop being stingy.
Infact, i heard OJB produced "African Queen" and Tu-baba is yet to respond, No body go bury u with ur money o
Your good deeds will live after you are long gone

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by RedCard1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yomieluv: rubbish celebs,faking their lives,making a common man green with envy

i wonder what makes them a celeb sef,aint no difference between them and a common man.
diz celebs are not as rich as people thinks oh. Don't believe everything u read about them......most are just media hype. Am not a celeb but am saying d truth. Also, Ruggedman shld stop making noise over dis tiring issue. Not everyone will donate. Did Ruggedman donate to Ngozi Nwosu? No! But some people donated so OJB should be grateful for d money he has gotten from d donation n start d treatment. Am tired of reading about him. My elder bro's wife had a kidney failure...my big bros carried d cross alone, no1 donated. So OJB just take d money he has been given n start treatment ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by alexy147(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
I thought you guys drive cars and wear blings worth millions of naira..Now e don set to show money,guys are no w to be found..Fake a** celebs
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Abujafood: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ruggedman shut your trap. Giving or doing right is optional even God would prefer to keep quiet and wait for their time to demand for their stewardship while alive. Leave them to their conscience and stop coercing them publicly if they don't feel like giving, by the way I hope you met them privately to say these things too otherwise it would be mere eye service trying to impress only God knows who!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by WukedP(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
them wan pose wit vain glory na @D banj 7million him head for dey big now even if e no say e no give anyting

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by tareigns(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
HOW MUCH THE POVERTY STRIKEN BAGGER DONATE. Idiat.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by jhydebaba(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
May God save OJB and others in his shoes. As for the celeb, God's watching.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by OmniSparrow: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
tareigns: HOW MUCH THE POVERTY STRIKEN BAGGER DONATE. Idiat.
Bravo kiddo...now back to school

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Urine: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abujafood: Ruggedman shut your trap. Giving or doing right is optional even God would prefer to keep quiet and wait for their time to demand for their stewardship while alive. Leave them to their conscience and stop coercing them publicly if they don't feel like giving, by the way I hope you met them privately to say these things too otherwise it would be mere eye service trying to impress only God knows who!

Mate,please read the story again. Whether you like it or not, you must be smart before you are old. AMEN!

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Politicking has taken over everyone.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by nora544: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
This man is a celeb but what is with the people are poor who have no voice to the public this people must die

Only because he is a celeb he have to get this money.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by victorv12(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na by force to donate bar?! Na wa for dis Nigeria artists!!!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by TS2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Many of these guys r dead broke

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by gbogboti: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
I will do my part tomorrow morning. No matter how small. Please some1 should post the account number here. Thanks
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Lampsy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abujafood: Ruggedman shut your trap. Giving or doing right is optional even God would prefer to keep quiet and wait for their time to demand for their stewardship while alive. Leave them to their conscience and stop COERCING them publicly if they don't feel like giving, by the way I hope you met them privately to say these things too otherwise it would be mere eye service trying to impress only God knows who!
Mr celebrity, if u r MENTIONED as DONATING money
to #saveojbjezreel n its FALSE u r as bad as d liars if
u DNT COME OUT N CLEAR IT. Miss celebrity,if u r
mentioned as donating money to #saveojbjezreel
n its false u r as bad as d liars if u DNT COME OUT N CLEAR IT.
I see NO coercion,I only saw a dummy reasonin like fowl...
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
What is wrong with all these celebs sef?
Mscheww.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Gifted4all(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na by force to donate is it ur money

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Teejayphillip(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
God make me more comfortable so as 2 extend more helpin hand 2 d needy.... It baffles me alot seeing pple go tru dis stress of seeking fund,and @ d end stories comes in frm evry angle...

The figure looks zo bogus,bur nevatheless if d so call celebrity cnt help each oda,zo y du we celebrate dem....

OJB i zo much believe in my God, u r gonna survive these tunnel...

speedy recoving bro...

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Cerebral celebrities. Nigeria is a jungle, all man on his own. Save 90% of your income against the rainy day,....
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by AlPicapcI(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
gulfer: Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate
HE GAVE 1M BRO, GET A LIFE.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Reachyrich(f): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
I pray God should send an helper 2 dis guy call ojb.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by samsard(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
gulfer: Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate
thats a wrong qwestion, its not about wether he has donated money or not; its about telling people to come clear when such claims are made instead of keepin mumm Nd makin things worse
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by ddeola: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bros, no worry ursef person wey wan help go help weda or not rumour dey. But I no say e dey record wetin d lagos state gvt pple do. Time will tell. OJB will surely testify by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by donem: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
hmm! How about this donations below are these equally fake?

www.nairaland.com/1341707/eddy-montana-3million-azadus-2.5million#16531123
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by 2sd(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
If it is as easy as just coming out to clear the air without donating then its ok. But as a celeb, your has name been mentioned that you donated 7million but you know you are not ready to give out 7 million due to some reasons, won't you try to sort yourself out first?

I think the celebs who are crying publicly are only trying to impress the public or be relevant. These whole issue could be handled privately and with maturity instead of harassing them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! / Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.