Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! (1661 Views)

I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control / Fists For Jesus - Just When You Think Religion Can't Get Any Weirder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 5:36am On Jul 03, 2013
[size=30pt]Ladies and Gentlemen, I need your prayers.
Please read my story oo.

I left Nairaland to pursue other interests(academic) and was absent for a short period.
However something clicked some months or so ago , and I started posting more frequently again on this site.
Suddenly, I cannot stop embarassed Even my friends say things like 'Pygru is on nairaland again'

Honestly, the moment I see a response or comment from Frosbel, that I do not agree with, a rush of adrenalin flows through me and suddenly the urge to reply immediately almost sends me berserk , my mind is on getting home fast to quickly respond , only then does my blood pressure go down slightly.
I don tired ooo embarassed

Abi na person handiwork grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by UyiIredia(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2013
I think it's just a phase. It was like that when I first joined. It had been like that since I got my first BB, though other commitments made me cool off on posting. No worry, e go better.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Time registered:January 05, 2013
Time spent online:28 days & 21 hours
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I think it's just a phase. It was like that when I first joined. It had been like that since I got my first BB, though other commitments made me cool off on posting. No worry, e go better.
I hope so embarassed
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by lomprico(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2013
Sickness hook u!
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2013
lomprico: Sickness hook u!
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by sylve11: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Ur own don finish! I was once like u. . . the outcome wasnt good o.x+2y-4x=nairaland. grin cool
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by bizmahn: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2013
Pygru: [size=30pt]Ladies and Gentlemen, I need your prayers.
Please read my story oo.

I left Nairaland to pursue other interests(academic) and was absent for a short period.
However something clicked some months or so ago , and I started posting more frequently again on this site.
Suddenly, I cannot stop embarassed Even my friends say things like 'Pygru is on nairaland again'

Honestly, the moment I see a response or comment from Frosbel, that I do not agree with, a rush of adrenalin flows through me and suddenly the urge to reply immediately almost sends me berserk , my mind is on getting home fast to quickly respond , only then does my blood pressure go down slightly.
I don tired ooo embarassed

Abi na person handiwork grin grin grin[/size]

Bro there are demons & agents posting on this forum.You see a username but you never know who really is behind.The tussle on this religion section is a spiritual tussle.It is a war with satan himself & his agents using internet media to dispel unimaginable error & blasphemy against God to lead souls astray.If you don't addict yourself to prayer you can hardly continue posting here.They will distract you with so many things.I've been held off from replying to counter several corruptions & errors on here by many distracting activities too.But once I find little time I reply negative posts.If all as many that know the truth can post any little minute they find time it will go a along way to frustrate error peddlers but what you see today is that many have stopped or have moved to other sections while the perpertrators of error have field day & drag quite a lot of unguided souls with them.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by bizmahn: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2013
bizmahn:

Bro there are demons & agents posting on this forum.You see a username but you never know who really is behind.The tussle on this religion section is a spiritual tussle.It is a war with satan himself & his agents using internet media to dispel unimaginable error & blasphemy against God to lead souls astray.If you don't addict yourself to prayer you can hardly continue posting here.They will distract you with so many things.I've been held off from replying to counter several corruptions & errors on here by many distracting activities too.But once I find little time I reply negative posts.If all as many that know the truth can post any little minute they find time it will go a along way to frustrate error peddlers but what you see today is that many have stopped or have moved to other sections while the perpertrators of error have field day & drag quite a lot of unguided souls with them.

Yayy!! Satan always wins...

@TextinRed: You need more prayers than the OP.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by alexleo(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2013
@OP,
Hahahahaha. Anyway sometimes its like that when there are burning issues being discussed here. However, keep on kicking against the lies of frosbel and his cohorts. For me I don't really worry myself much about his lies in some issues. I can make a few comments or no comment at all after reading them and go my way. I don't also read all his posts these days but where I will not allow him at all is on heaven and hell issues because it has to do with eternal destiny. Generally, nairaland is interesting. Sometimes I read people's response to threads(especially in politics sections)and have a good laugh. Nigerians can really be funny. I learn from here too.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2013
YEAH FROSBEL HAS THAT EFFECT ON PEOPLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2013
bizmahn:

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2013
Pygru: Time registered:January 05, 2013
Time spent online:21 days & 10 hours

You are trying to mimic my post I wrote 2 years ago, MUMU grin

Get a real JOB !!!
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by bizmahn: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
bizmahn:

FROSBEL IS THE CHEIF ERROR PEDDLER.-Edited
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
bizmahn:

FROSBEL IS THE CHEIF ERROR PEDDLER.-Edited
He is not even nomlnal christain
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by alexleo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mee234:
He is not even nomlnal christain

Frosbel is sliding deep into the pit of false knowledge of the bible everyday and he calls it being wiser. He will still get to a point that he will start condemning what the Apostles wrote from the book of Acts to Revelation. At another stage he ll start condemning the words of Jesus. Then he ll condemn the whole bible and next, he becomes a full blown atheists. For now he is on stage one; condemning churches. May God help deliver innocent souls from this merchant of falshood. Amen.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
alexleo:

Frosbel is sliding deep into the pit of false knowledge of the bible everyday and he calls it being wiser. He will still get to a point that he will start condemning what the Apostles wrote from the book of Acts to Revelation. At another stage he ll start condemning the words of Jesus. Then he ll condemn the whole bible and next, he becomes a full blown atheists. For now he is on stage one; condemning churches. May God help deliver innocent souls from this merchant of falshood. Amen.
He has gone beyond stage one. He has fall farther than u think.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
bizmahn:

true.... tanx.... smiley
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
frosbel:

You are trying to mimic my post I wrote 2 years ago, MUMU grin

Get a real JOB !!!
commot jor. grin grin grin
@ bolded, wetin be the meaning angry
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
musKeeto:

Yayy!! Satan always wins...

@TextinRed: You need more prayers than the OP.
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH FROSBEL HAS THAT EFFECT ON PEOPLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
...negative effect... embarassed
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by whatofyou: 3:37am On Jul 04, 2013
If you cannot get off this forum due to spreading of life-changing messages, why are you complaining then? Nevertheless, not having SELF-CONTROL is something our Creator detests. I took a short break from Nairaland, thanks for bringing me back. l have been laughing at several comments here, too.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
whatofyou: If you cannot get off this forum due to spreading of life-changing messages, why are you complaining then? Nevertheless, not having SELF-CONTROL is something our Creator detests. I took a short break from Nairaland, thanks for bringing me back. l have been laughing at several comments here, too.
lol... Welcome back..
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
All i see here is everyone bracing up attack on 1 person. na wa oo
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by MyJoe: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lol. These people no go kill pesin. Frosbel should sue you for plagiarism.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
MyJoe: Lol. These people no go kill pesin. Frosbel should sue you for plagiarism.
grin grin grin
Na thesame place we get Inspiration from. grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Keep up the good work, frosbel. Continue exposing the lies of these denominations until the enemies of truth have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by truthislight: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
MyJoe: Lol. These people no go kill pesin. Frosbel should sue you for plagiarism.

cool

hello!

Been some time.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Pygru: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Segeggs: Keep up the good work, frosbel. Continue exposing the lies of these denominations until the enemies of truth have a change of heart.
like who
Re: Help! I Can't Get Off Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pygru:
like who
like whoever dislike him for the truth he speaks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mistakes Joagbaje Made / GOD In Person Vs Albert Einstein. On Radio 1933 / Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.