Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! (4087 Views)

Dear Men, 10 Things You Must Never Do To Your Woman… / About Women Making The First Move. / For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Kcxee(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2013
1. A woman is like a school; but she
is a school you will never graduate
from.
2. A
woman is
not like ‘dettol advert’, if you
don’t take care of her…others will.
3. Your wedding certificate with
her is not a
“driver’s Lincense”; its just
a”learners
permit”!
4. It takes time for a woman to
trust a
man, its hard to change when she
does,
but if you mess up, you might just
forget
it.
5. She can be a very bitter pill, and
a very
sweet angel, it all lies in your
approach.
6. A Woman hardly forget things;
she remembers the bad times
more, avoid making
her hurt.
7. A Woman can be highly
secretive..most
times when they prove hard to
men, they
go to their closet and friends to
cry!
8. ALL Women ‘love’ to be begged!
They
love it more than they love men
often!
9. When a woman is angry, over
half
of what she says- she does not
mean…
10. The most difficult time for a
woman is
when she is away from the man
she loves!
Add urs...let hav fun in the truth!!!
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Beetwo(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2013
op, l dont tink all dis tins are applicable to naija gals o.
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Kcxee(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Beetwo: op, l dont tink all dis tins are applicable to naija gals o.
Hmmm Ur reasons
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by passionate88: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2013
Na wa o.

11). Never u tell a Naija "feminist" that u re d head of the house.

12). A club girl wey say clubbing no dey wrong no go ever allow her daughter to club #fact
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Na so?

1 Like

Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmm.

Make I siddon for one corner
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by tobechi74: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wen u copy and paste,quote d source
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by buoye1(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2013
tobechi74: Wen u copy and paste,quote d source
Thats all u av 2 say?y nt gv a reasonable cmmt nd liv da source!
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Oppypoppy: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
dats all true abt women. except u aint a woman.
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by Kslib(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
11.. When you finally get a woman who was playing hard to get,just know that she might choke you with love..
12.. Jealous women are like MTN.. They'll follow you "everywhere you go"..
13.. When you kiss a woman and she cries with her eyes opened,just know that you need "ORAL-B" in your life and not that woman..
14.. When a woman tells you to buy her a gift worth 100,000naira when your monthly salary is only 2,500naiara,just know she's breaking up with you..
15.. If you slap your woman 3 good times,and all she says is "i love you",my guy,abeg sleep with one eye open..
16.. When a woman calls you and says "I know i have ony 1naira on my phone,but i just wanna let you knw that i love you",all she wants is recharge card..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
A girl can sleep with a guy with a car for free in anticipation of better days but for a guy without a car , it is pay before service
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by hod898(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks. Women! Is it true?
Re: For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! by tomclem5: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2013
Kslib: 11.. When you finally get a woman who was playing hard to get,just know that she might choke you with love..
12.. Jealous women are like MTN.. They'll follow you "everywhere you go"..
13.. When you kiss a woman and she cries with her eyes opened,just know that you need "ORAL-B" in your life and not that woman..
14.. When a woman tells you to buy her a gift worth 100,000naira when your monthly salary is only 2,500naiara,just know she's breaking up with you..
15.. If you slap your woman 3 good times,and all she says is "i love you",my guy,abeg sleep with one eye open..
16.. When a woman calls you and says "I know i have ony 1naira on my phone,but i just wanna let you knw that i love you",all she wants is recharge card..
All izz well!
na xo o

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life / Kissing Someone Mistakenly / I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.