Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka (18312 Views)

Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! / I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ZUBY77(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2013
I m posting this just to encourage people to do good. I was not happy over what i witnessed yesterday.

I was on my way back from Enugu to Onitsha yesterday afternoon July 2.
There was a serious accident between Ugwuoba and Amansea Awka.
A commercial commuter bus carrying passengers bursted a front tyre while overtaking a trailer.
It skidded into a gutter and tumbled.

I was alone in my car, so i got down and pulled people out of the over-turned vehicle.

All passengers were severly wounded. some broke their arms and legs

I saw other buses driving fast past the scene while wounded victims cried along the road.

I was angry. A few people eventully stopped but refused to help lift them to hospital.

I was forced to leave my first aid kit with them and rushed a young girl and her mother to Awka.
The girl cried all the way in pains.
We got to hospital and i was forced to deposit 5000 naira before they called the doctor to check for internal bleeding.

Fine, there was no internal and they didnt refund me. what a system.I waited for three hours before they certified her fit to go, then i dtove them to their house in Nkpor
. here are some pics from the girl.

47 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ZUBY77(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2013
Files larger than 200kb. i will edit

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ZUBY77(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2013
And i found a cute nurse.
pays to do good.

atleast no grudges while cleaning blood stains on my back seat

3 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Wow u have a great heart..
Don't worry God will refund u in hundred fold..

16 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by honeric01(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2013
May your reward come handy.

You cant blame some people, the system gets them scared and unsure to help.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by slimyem: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Good samaritan. The world needs many more like you. cool
May you reap what your hands have sown.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by overdrive(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2013
Good of u my brother,God also rewarded u with d cute nurse,waiting to hear d exploits grin

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
i want this on front page pls
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2013
There should be a law criminalizing the act of not stopping to help accident victims. There should also be another mandating doctors in government owned hospitals to attend to accident victims without initial deposit from the person(s) who rescued the victim from the accident scene. The bill should be borne by the victim's family

11 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by johnstar(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dts very kind of u.... Its ppl lyk u I wnt 2 meet sad, very nice....
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Freiburger(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Great from you OP, continue to do good.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ugoezeb(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2013
Dts greatness...u did d right thing. God bless u
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by crisycent: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
u do well
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by biafranqueen: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well done may God refund you that money 100xs you are an Angel Dalu!
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Les: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Isn't it wrong to ask one to deposit money on emergency? angry

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by kokoye(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Does this girl want her picture on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by adconline(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bless your heart. My sister was knocked over by a bus and was taken to a hospital, but she got the little or no care because there nobody to make a deposit.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by kokoye(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
The goverment needs to put in place a functioning emergency aid system.

Many a times have good samaritans been harrassed by the police / mob for doing good.

Having said that ..good work @ op
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
kokoye: Does this girl want her picture on Nairaland?
Women right activist, between having her picture on Nairalan and having her body in mortuary, which is better?

23 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Flashaldrin(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
kokoye: Does this girl want her picture on Nairaland?
idiiot. Na the only thing wey you fit talk be this. Na your type go drive dey pass.

6 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well done. It ain't right to put her picture here on. I think u shd take it out. We don't need proof that u actually did help.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Mexzy88(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
God bless u
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Flashaldrin:
idiiot. Na the only thing wey you fit talk be this. Na your type go drive dey pass.
chidindufrank: Women right activist, between having her picture on Nairalan and having her body in mortuary, which is better?

It's a pity. So because he helped her to the hospital, she can be treated anyhow by him? The fact that he did something commendable doesn't mean his faults should be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by darkashes(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
ur reward is frm God. Thanks alot for the lives u saved. More grease to ur elbow
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by pistol: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Wow,
It pays to be good.
Mine happened not too long ago,
An aged man on a motorcycle had a burst front tyre and ended up hitting his head on the drainage pavement,
And his head burst and one can see through his skull.
O my gosh.
Wasn't really the first person at the scene sha
But without any element of hesitation,
Me and my friend carried him to the hospital.
To cut the long story short,
The kind hearted nurse commenced stitching back his head without collecting a kobo from us,
Maybe cos of the fact that we were corpers.
Thank God the man is back to his feet.
Just a moment hesitation and
the man would have been in the morgue right now.
Become a good samaritan today.
It won't cost you a thing,
And u will have this joy and fulfillment of having helped impact on a life..

19 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good Samaria tongue
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by otijah(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
annoymous: Well done. It ain't right to put her picture here on. I think u shd take it out. We don't need proof that u actually did help.
na una type dey request for pics for proof always now u no want am.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by GatJokez(f): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Wow, stories like yours are heartwarming!!! This goes to show that humanity is not doomed and there is still hope that there are those who care. Sorry about your not refunded deposit - I'm sure you will be rewarded for your good deed when you least expect it. Stay blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by andyanders: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
God is aware of what you have done by saving a soul and as such, your reward is high.Never feel any pain of the amount you spent even if it was the last cash you had.
God in His infinite mercy will reward you.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
May God bless you.

Mmaji kwuru mmaji..

In addition, can i refund your N5,000 in exchange for the nurse's phone number

4 Likes

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
otijah: na una type dey request for pics for proof always now u no want am.

Are u alright? U don't even know me. It z wrong to post pictures of people especially in that state without consent, period. I don't av any problems with him telling us how he saved accident victims but putting their pictures here is going too far. If you have a problem with that, well, then you av a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
ZUBY77: And i found a cute nurse.
pays to do good.

atleast no grudges while cleaning blood stains on my back seat
God bless ‎u.but d nurse things,‎u r a bad guy gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana / Man Drowns In Lagos While Swimming To Win A Bet / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.