Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka (18314 Views)

Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! / I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by azubukograce: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
bros ur reward is in heaven.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
ohisola:

What is your problem!!!!!! Pple are here making meaniful impact on d thread all ur little head can c is d pics of the girl. ( Picture wen no evn show well self) can u honestly recognise dat girl by just lookin @ dat pics? Abi u tink say evrybody na thief lik u wen dey fear 2 use their picture. + look 4 smtin beta 2 do and stop derailing d thread. ITK (I know too much)

You are very stoopid. Dyu av to insult me to make a point. Ode oshi
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by achi4u(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
gidson12:
can an accident be staged?.....you come across a scene of an over turned vehicle, people are crying and groaning and maybe crying for help, and probably the vehicle is smoking and there are traces of blood stains....would your mind still tell u that its a staged accident?
You are right but anything is possible in nigeria.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by DeGenius3(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
My Friend, you are a really great person.
May God really Bless you.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
You did well and you have a good heart but you're also showing off. No vex abeg

1 Like

Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by ppara: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2013
well done, you are a good guy! God will surely reward you for this!i am so impressesed at your selflessness.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by micfoley: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Well done May Almighty God bless u!
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by flavoured(f): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2013
It's great that there are still people like you, to stop and help when people are in need, but mind you, that has been the downfall of many. And yes, many armed robbers use this tactics to play on people's good heart. As for the picture matter, as long as she knew u were taking pictures. But Naija people no dey mind, In fact, if them see camera, them go dey bo yin, for some people that na their claim to fame..
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by OmniSparrow: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2013
annoymous:

Are u alright? U don't even know me. It z wrong to post pictures of people especially in that state without consent, period. I don't av any problems with him telling us how he saved accident victims but putting their pictures here is going too far. If you have a problem with that, well, then you av a problem.
It's possible dat he put it cos none of her relatives have come forward. In any case, u should have commended him 1st for his good deed b4 spewing bile from ur mouth. Ovbu kho (He-goat)
@Poster nice one. U try. Give dat nurse some of ur goodness within.
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
It's possible dat he put it cos none of her relatives have come forward. In any case, u should have commended him 1st for his good deed b4 spewing bile from ur mouth. Ovbu kho (He-goat)
@Poster nice one. U try. Give dat nurse some of ur goodness within.

It's obvious you can't read and are the he-goat here. I never insulted the OP as the post you quoted wasn't directed at him. In my very first post on this thread, I did exactly what you said - commended him and implored him to remove the pix. Don't be too quick to judge
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
okpara ugo:

The bill arising from treating accident victims should be borne by the government.
If you expect the bills to be borne by the government then, the bill will not be passed and if passed, it will not be implemented because the govt will not remit the monies in time.
If I may ask, which govt do you expect to pay off the bills, the federal govt if the accident occurred on a federal road, or state if occurred on a state road, or LG if it happened on a local govt road? Or the state govt where the victim is from or the local govt?
Re: I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka by DjAndroid: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana / Today Is Friday The 13th / Man Drowns In Lagos While Swimming To Win A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.