Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Military Story:"astro Da Killer" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Military Story:"astro Da Killer" (3506 Views)

Be Inspired By This Military Story / Debt From Home. ( a killer's instinct) / The Killer Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by drsolob(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Na wah ohh u never die them done bury u.abeg come gist us the remaining tory oh.
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
The military man in me came alive i marched into the house,on seeing my dad,i grabbed him sky high.
His feet barely touched the floor.
I asked him for some explanation looking straight into his eyes.
I could see fear in his eyes,he tried to mormur some words but i couldnt pick out any meaningful thing,he was choking!!
Na ur papa b this o,no be north you dey o,a voice whispered to me.
I let go of my hold,immediately he gained freedom he dashed off again!!
I became hyper mad this time,how could my parents bury me when i wasnt dead?i asked an empty room.so i wasnt even invited to my own funeral??
I immediately reached for my fire arm!!ready to do things the hard way.............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Cakamnonu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Boring and too short the first part of the boko boys is better enough suspense
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Neva under estimate the power of a gun!!immediately he saw the gun he stopped in his track.
He could see that i was burning in anger.he started talking so many things,as he talked tears rolled down my cheeks.
After he finished i was surprise and relaxed a bit.
I let him go,i thought dad would have changed,but he was still that alcholic i knew as from childhood.
I stood still and dad words rolled again"we heard you were killed in gombe by a road side bomb,and we called you to no avail,your mum even went to kaduna they said it was true you were posted to gombe but they lost contact with you weeks ago,so i organised a closed casket burial in your honour"
As i got to the gate of nigeria defence academy kaduna,i wondered why major ali asked me to report here.abi he want me to pick up a job here as trainer.i do prefer that than live action on the battle field.
"Lt osariemen reporting for duty sir"
"take a seat"
"no need to beat round the bush,take this letter"
it read "promotion letter"
and this also he added
second letter read
"transfer letter"
"be good boy"
i was happy and surprise.
I oppened the promotion letter first and all i saw was colonel osariemen.
The transfer letter read"your service is needed in peace keeping mission in bomako mali,you are to leave next week"
my heart stopped.
"now i was sure it was my funeral"
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by sconp: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2013
astronautog: "
my heart stopped.
"now i was sure it was my funeral"
lol how sure are u
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Peterpan1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
More pls.
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by feeekey(f): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2013
cool
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Road to bomako,mali!!

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Got a laptop no more phone ish expect quick dope updates from me starting tomorrow......the peace keeping tale starts 2moro

1 Like

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Astro my Blood dy hot ooo..abeg drop am nah..
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by baffylander(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Bro...lovely story however i have some observations.
At the beginning of this thread, you stated that it is a true story. HOWEVER, i sincerely doubt that.
1. You stated that you were promoted fron lieutenant to colonel, with all due respect, a lieutenant gets promoted to being a CAPTAIN after which he becomes a MAJOR, then a LIEUTENANT COLONEL and finally a COLONEL...not possible you go from being a lieutenant to being a colonel in the course of one single pomotion.
2. Lets say you mistakenly typed lieutenant instead of lieutenant colonel, this excuse still does not avail the thread of truth as ordinarily, no Major can give a direct order to a Lieutenant colonel.
3. In view of paragraphs 1 & 2 above, it is humbly opined that you put up a picture of you in a Colonel's uniform or edit the part that states this is a true story.
Have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
baffylander: Bro...lovely story however i have some observations.
At the beginning of this thread, you stated that it is a true story. HOWEVER, i sincerely doubt that.
1. You stated that you were promoted fron lieutenant to colonel, with all due respect, a lieutenant gets promoted to being a CAPTAIN after which he becomes a MAJOR, then a LIEUTENANT COLONEL and finally a COLONEL...not possible you go from being a lieutenant to being a colonel in the course of one single pomotion.
2. Lets say you mistakenly typed lieutenant instead of lieutenant colonel, this excuse still does not avail the thread of truth as ordinarily, no Major can give a direct order to a Lieutenant colonel.
3. In view of paragraphs 1 & 2 above, it is humbly opined that you put up a picture of you in a Colonel's uniform or edit the part that states this is a true story.
Have a lovely day
bro tanks for your observations.sincerely I got a straight promotion after the bokoharam ish as I type write now I am a colonel of the nigerian amry first brigade spent over 25 years in service you want pictures. No problem I would upload them all!!its a true life story bro

1 Like

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2013
Bring it on,Oga astro
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2013
"I hear the song wey you do,but that na noise,if you ever make money from rap all na coins,erigga new money wahala bois,we run your hood like uduaghan bus......."Music playing from my beat by papa emeka.
Yes our mission here in mali is to run the hood better than this islamic 'militants' and if they form james bond we turn them to 'mili-ants'
That was my direct order made known by my oga at the top himself five star general aliyu.
"Astro da killer"
"Baba jjjjj"
"Na you be this in flesh and blood?"
"Baba na me oo long tym o"
"Astro the one and only,so you refuse to die"
"haha baba how I go die when I neva make money"
"Wetin carry you come bomako"
"I come shoot music video"I replied baba j laughing
"Hope say you drop money for home incase God finally punish for all the souls you don take"baba j asked.
"I de plan send the money when I come bak"I said
Baba j was my best pal back in the days in nda kaduna,we past through traning together was later transfeRred to sokoto batch.
Now reunited in another man's country but we were no longer mates because I was superior.....

Tuesday march 31st location bomako mali
I wore my desert wear put on my boots and checked for my pocket gun,dagger,grenade and extra bullets looking at the time 5 am
A parcel was leaving for the airpot by 6am and is to be transported and guarded.
I was asigned for the guarding aspect so you now see why I am up this early!
"Souja,bumper,femi,musa,reptile assemble here now"I said
They stood up and stood at attention and I gave them orders concerning our parcel mission.
Minutes later we were all set ready for pullout.

My boys were at the back of the truck with machine guns ak 47 m55 silencer etc while I sat with the driver on red alert.
2 hours into the ride The journey was going smooth I already lost guard and was about plugin in my head phone to hear some cool jams when the driver suddenly fell to shoulder.
I pulled him up and also trying to control the wheels and discovered him dead shot to the head....
Work of a snipper!!!
"Bumper"I called out no response
"musa"still no response
I looked from my mirror and discovered all 5 men lying with their heads facing down
Abi them they pray

2 Likes

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by sconp: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2013
They were prayin
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Astro Baba,Abeg movit movit...I simply want more of dis ....U try wella...enjoyin d story

1 Like

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by yemi2plus(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Quick dey update na, i don already forget the story line.
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
yemi2plus2: Quick dey update na, i don already forget the story line.
would try my best

1 Like

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
astronautog: would try my best

ur best is not enof,ur excelence is what we want down here Souja.

grin...lol..na play i dy play ooo....abeg dy sharpaly feed us.
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2013
For sure this was not the right time for prayers this was combat!where only the brave lucky and skillful survived.
The devil you know is better than the one you don't know right?
I had no ideal where we where being attacked from.
I had always prayed to God that I look my killer in the eye,but.........
"Ahhhhhhhhh"I screamed,as I felt metal in my left shoulder!!
I quickly matched brake!!
For goodness sake show your face!!why do the enermy never play fair!!!
As I stood in pains a van drove and parked in front of me.
men with guns rocket lancher,bazoka etc came and dragged me out.
I spotted a kid among them,so they weren't men afterall.to this day I can recall the yellow shirt he wore which read 'fifa,my game is fair play'
He was struggling with an ak 47,I almost laughed but didn't because I knew by now lucifer would have already bought drinks down in anticipation of my coming!
they opened the parcel and then moved it to their van.they inspected the bodies of my men dashing 3 bullets each to everyone of them just to make sure they boarded the right plane to hell.
Then it got to my turn,a huge fellow walked up to me I suppose he is their learder!
He spoke so many gibberish to me,I looked at him. To show he was fooling himself.
'Kpa'went his gun.
'Jesuuuuu'I screamed and everything blacked out

'I saw a butterfly in hell today,would I survive or die today?god bless nigeria'lil wayne the rapper words rang
I just arrived hell and I bought two loaves of bread on the way,but na wa o even devil self don upgrade o c as ac dey blow me for here!
And I be think say devil get horns and tail,how come this fyn creamy boy...they observe me
'.......good morning sir how are you feeling"
Na me this boy de talk to
"Hello sir"
"Are you talking to me?"
"Yes"
Do you mean this guy de see me I thought my mode na "ghost mode"
"Where am I?"
"Relax sir everything is ok"
"You are lucky to have lived"
"Mr man I don't believe in luck"I said
"Then how do you explain,your survival after you where shot twice at close range"
"Mr man who are you?an examiner?"I asked
"No sir a doctor"
"How long have I been here?"
"A year sir"
"A year"I screamed
"Mr man are you ok?"I asked
"Very well sir"
"How can I be here for a year?"
"Coma sir"
The end of time is like a mile away military mind would I live or die today....
I live by the sword but I don't wana die by the sword......

2 Likes

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Cakamnonu(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Nonsens! All giberish! Post earlier was better
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cakamnonu: Nonsens! All giberish! Post earlier was better

Easy bro..If u dn't like his story write ur own.Btw if u must criticise as d case may b,criticise constructively to efect change..My opinion
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Cakamnonu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Phinity318:

Easy bro..If u dn't like his story write ur own.Btw if u must criticise as d case may b,criticise constructively to efect change..My opinion
ma annoyance is the recent update is close to empty he didn't have to put d music lines taut stories like this is supposed to create a mental picture but this is not doing the job pls astro I've got two things 1st update more often nd put longer updates 2nd re-read ur post b4 updatin

1 Like

Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cakamnonu: ma annoyance is the recent update is close to empty he didn't have to put d music lines taut stories like this is supposed to create a mental picture but this is not doing the job pls astro I've got two things 1st update more often nd put longer updates 2nd re-read ur post b4 updatin

Aha..Nw u ar makin alot of sense @list,i jst lv wah u did.D way u pinpointed dose glitch/ish...@list we wil b asured of a beta update nxt time.Oga Astro,abeg knack us more.If ds must b in FP(FRONT PAGE)u need to put in more FP(FORCE POWER)into writin...
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cakamnonu: Nonsens! All giberish! Post earlier was better
trying my best to ignore you
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cakamnonu: ma annoyance is the recent update is close to empty he didn't have to put d music lines taut stories like this is supposed to create a mental picture but this is not doing the job pls astro I've got two things 1st update more often nd put longer updates 2nd re-read ur post b4 updatin
you think am here to tell you tales by moonlight?its a true life story sorry I can't twist it to please you,try another thread
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by FoxyFlow(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
I am about to come down hard on your thread!!!

You are writing utter rubbing. You don't even know the names of the weapons you use. I am totally disappointed.

If you don't know what to write, please try sticking to that your other story.

Mtchw...

Military man indeed.

You think you have kids here.

I demand that this thread be locked jor.....
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I am about to come down hard on your thread!!!

You are writing utter rubbing. You don't even know the names of the weapons you use. I am totally disappointed.

If you don't know what to write, please try sticking to that your other story.

Mtchw...

Military man indeed.

You think you have kids here.

I demand that this thread be locked jor.....
hahaha mr man na you get nairaland?na me force you read my thread?so y you dey complain?
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
New update soon if you like the story pls read and leave chikena
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by astronautog(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Abeg am back to complete this story jor
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by OchukoisBlack(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Following...... I enjoy military tales
Re: Military Story:"astro Da Killer" by shilery: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
guy come and gv us updates nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get All D Romatic,birthday,beauty,religious Etc Poem U Need..i Gat Dem Al 4 Free / LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) / Black Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.