Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

3 Huge Loaves Of Bread Used In Place Of Wedding Cake - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 3 Huge Loaves Of Bread Used In Place Of Wedding Cake (872 Views)

(photos) Choose Your Kind Of Wedding Here! / Human Head Wedding Cake: Innovative / New Arrivals Of Wedding Ring Sets With Different Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Huge Loaves Of Bread Used In Place Of Wedding Cake by Castos(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2013
NA WA O!!

Re: 3 Huge Loaves Of Bread Used In Place Of Wedding Cake by mesther96(f): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
wetin we no go c 4 naija!
Re: 3 Huge Loaves Of Bread Used In Place Of Wedding Cake by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
I want to believe the cake supplier dissapointed the couple, and the only available choice was to get loaves of bread.
It has nothing to do with 'poverty'.

One can still get a small decent cake for as low as N1500. Yes N1500.
(The materials are cheap but the designers charge exorbitant prices)
Re: 3 Huge Loaves Of Bread Used In Place Of Wedding Cake by Caracta(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol @ the drinks. Better than taking a loan for the wedding.

Point is, they are married...just like the rich married folks. Same title. Same marital status. As long as they won't be in deep suffering from money and food after the wedding.

I wouldn't do the same though. I would rather do without wedding cake. No biggie grin

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of A Cake Served To Guests At A Funeral / Super Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Building Collapses In Federal Poly Oko,anambra State,workers Trapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.