Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos (35708 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by ogb5(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know i read this article for like four times and couldn't understand.
That not an issue anyways, First to comment... cheesy, i dey happy die.

Congrats, this achievement is highly washable. is it easy to be 1st ?
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know i read this article for like four times and couldn't understand.

Joblessness. Smh
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
woman sha!!!!!!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Unbelievable
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by godman01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
This one don enter naija too, one woman marrying many husbands at a time.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Uwakuwak(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
White people pattern it is called contract marriage,
The man is ready to manage the woman but she is not ready for that,
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by alexy147(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hence na for naija eHappen.,am not suprise
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by OmniSparrow: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Happy for you also. Work on your grammar and I'll be happier.

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Uwakuwak(f): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
mARRIAGE
without Love,
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by ezechiack: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
She try well well. make others follow her footstep oooooo!!!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Etumgbe:

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/how-woman-married-two-men-at-the-same-time/

she's obviously a Bigamist and must face the Law
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Chanchit: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
That woman is a very good xample of a biatch.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by deebrain(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
angry

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by chei: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
See as yoruba woman dey use igbo man head. Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
supaeagles: Being informed via a letter that your kids are not yours ... that's wicked!!
if she told him face to face,she probably wouldnt be alive.the first husband could have strangulated or beaten her to death to vent his anger
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Lakayanah: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Girl power she deserves a chieftaincy title.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Chanchit: That woman is a very good xample of a biatch.
but a polygamist is a good example of what :p

what ever happened to the adage that says what a man can do,a woman can do what ?:p

B E T T E R :p

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by chucky234(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thats why I love my LAGOS, there is always funny people around to make laugh your worries away
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by wemmieslim(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
supaeagles: Being informed via a letter that your kids are not yours ... that's wicked!!
I concur bhru
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by obi123: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
i dont know what the hullabaloo is all about , we have to keep up with our men folks , especially as women are starting from behind , we have to keep up

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by JahMan1: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
That was why I refused to marry ladies from certain part of Naija.
The more you wanna show them love and take good care of them,the more they do things at your back with their brothers who can't take care of them but just empty sweet tongue toasting.
Now attack me.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
It seems to me that the woman is torn between a life of priviledge (had a child in the US) and true love. Either way she is toxic to both men and need to be cut loose. Enjoyment comes with responsibilities that this woman is not prepared to bear. Marriage is not meant for everyone especially this kind of woman. I like to marry her too (for a day).
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by chei: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Its quite clear that she didn't love Abraham, he was being used. Coupled with the fact that she's not from the same tribe with him, that was another blow.
Besides, you hardly see a yoruba woman with an igbo man. Thats not a trend.
The man should move on.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Kzinne: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
tobechi74: The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............
one man would marry seven women. punk
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
"Taiwo and Taiwo"??!!

Lol, you go fear name.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bandit C.:
"Taiwo and Taiwo"??!!

Lol, you go fear name.

It tells u that the Law firm or company as the case may be is either owned by siblings or family (or non-family) members bearing the same name. It isnt much different from 'Ojukwu and Sons' for example.

So make una dey think with una head and stop to fall hand for this NL.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pennywise:

It tells u that the Law firm or company as the case may be is either owned by siblings or family (or non-family) members bearing the same name. It isnt much different from 'Ojukwu and Sons' for example.

So make una dey think with una head and stop to fall hand for this NL.

Duh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.