Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos (35713 Views)

Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pennywise:

I am assuming that the demon that possessed the two husbands is strong enuff to make me want to contemplate marriage to this woman. Fortunately its not.

You appear to be quite familiar with the prostitute kind of demon.
well apparently i am a realist,i am not a hypocritical freak.since you said you wanted to wife an adelebo of 2 husbands for a day,i suggested that you dont have to go too far,there are prostitutrs everywhere and please dont give me that 'you appear to be familiar with the prostitute kind of demon',is it not men like you that are providing a source of income for prostitutes,people like me know how you carry bibles to church on sunday to meet up with societal expectations and go to the brothel at night when no one is seeing you,dont ask me how i know.

Brothels have neighbours too :/

he wan do old woman of 2 husbands,after exposing his hypocrisy,he is trying to cover up with demon crap.demon ko delilah ni :p

2 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pennywise: It seems to me that the woman is torn between a life of priviledge (had a child in the US) and true love. Either way she is toxic to both men and need to be cut loose. Enjoyment comes with responsibilities that this woman is not prepared to bear. Marriage is not meant for everyone especially this kind of woman. I LIKE TO MARRY HER TOO (FOR A DAY).
that capitalized word was what you stated so i wonder why you are trying to deny it in the subsequent post.clown!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pennywise:

I AM ASSUMING THAT THE DEMON THAT POSSESED THE TWO HUSBANDS IS STRONG ENUFF TO MAKE ME WANT TO CONTEMPLATE MARRIAGE TO THIS WOMAN. FORTUNATELY ITS NOT.

You appear to be quite familiar with the prostitute kind of demon.
WHY ARE YOU NOW LYING.YOU WANTED HER FOR A DAY NOW YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR WORDS.WHAT AN UNSTABLE MAN,AS UNSTABLE AS WATER.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by passionate88: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
Familiarity
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Yoruba women again! Doing what they are known for!!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by addicted268(f): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2013
wemmieslim:
I concur bhru
It is wicked but errrm,it is safe.safety first o.the man for kill am if she made that confession face-face. cheesy
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Decryptor: Yoruba women again! Doing what they are known for!!
tribalism no dey taya you.smh.jeez :/

its boring joor,get a life

1 Like

Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by biolabee(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2013
Decryptor: Yoruba women again! Doing what they are known for!!

the fact is that immorality is a national phenomenon

Should we elucidate on what goes on daily in the Ibo towns of Awka, Owerri, Enugu and the SS cities of Uyo and Calabar
Should we talk of Port harcourt
Should we discuss what happens in a city that is known to travel to Europe....
Should we discuss about a state known to have the highest HIV rates in the country

<i dont know much about further north>
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by solacec4t(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2013
She's got guts..I feel sorry for her and her likes.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Miles78(f): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Nawa for this man. It is obvious that his game is not tight at all thats why the woman thought to find pleasure elsewhere. Mr Okoro, leave that woman ooo no be by force to be married now!!
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Yoros ..na their way grin
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by donodion(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2013
But she applied ofr nullification of the union between herself and mr okoro...wetin come be d mata again? Anyway, nothing new..we men sef dey get more than one umaleh.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Waspy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
horlajide: Saka and NCC don make tinz easy na, make she port enter one either one jare angry, Na polyandry be dz na.

BTW how they gonna resolve this in case one party doesn't agree to divorce? Na to do roster on top dz woman o
E get as e be o...Some women can be heartless
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Tukzlite: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Plenty plenty plenty tinz no suppose to hapen 4 dis life.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Princesszoe: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Tumisang:

Where in SA is this practise thriving? Links please!
Sorry my dear friend. Is not a link thing. I have one that stays there, so the information came from the person. Maybe if am able the get the states or cities which are peculiar to this practise, i will come back and post it.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by rosy4real052: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
the woman has no conscience,she is wicked.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Princess zoe: Sorry my dear friend. Is not a link thing. I have one that stays there, so the information came from the person. Maybe if am able the get the states or cities which are peculiar to this practise, i will come back and post it.

Aiight, cool.
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by derbypiero(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
tobechi74: The bible says in the end times...one woman will marry seven men..............
ur bible to tight
Re: Woman Was Married To Two Men At The Same Time In Lagos by franco3075q(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2015
End time wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) / Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.