Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) (19455 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by otunbacymbal(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2013
they guy dey listening to KO WALE OO KO DURO SOKE O..
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by sejere: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2013
The guy died afterwards and was buried 2 days ago. It is pity it happened to him at the point of graduating from a MSC programme. May his gentle soul RIP
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by TeeiWi(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2013
i think he is simply tired of life judgin frm his sucidal act..stupid man
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Boss13: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Phay8: Quick recovery,but he should have used only one ear

He should never use earphones.
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by free2ryhme: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2013
I pray for his quick recovery ... However this shld serve as a lesson to all you future wizkids, olmaides who go around with earphones in both ears and pinging while on the road. Using them can be a huge distraction and never cant hear if on coming vehicle, bikes or train is approaching your end. please walk safe oooo
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Hmmm...I guess the song he was listening to must have been "wo fe pami BUT Oluwa wa"
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by mediainspired: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2013
I've seen something like this before. It was at around airport turning, Ikeja and time was 9pm. It was drizzling too and ppl were eager to go home. The young guy (shuld be around 20) plugged his ears with an earphone and didnt know wen a train (a small one, i think d driver's detachments only moving at night) knocked his into a coma. There were few people at d bus stop and the boy was unconscious, just shaking his legs. This man here shuld thank God it was in d afternoon, but for dis young man it was at night at a scanty area and ppl were in a hurry to catch a bus home.
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Afritop(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
AN EVENT LIKE THAT ALMOST HAPPENED TO THE SON OF A MEMBER OF MY CHURCH. THE MOTHER WHO GAVE THAT TESTIMONY WAS FULL OF PRAISES TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by wonlasewonimi: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
The guy na superman? hit by train and still standing. Make he go do thankgiving o
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Abnwachineke(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
hmm sowie
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Abnwachineke(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
:ohmm sowie
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
My Dad warns me about this earmuffs too but glad I took to it though I only use it at home by then. Sorry dude. Se dat train self no get respect for human life abi e no get brake! cheesy
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by chei: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
He didn't know that trains work in Nigeria. I wish him a speedy recuperation.
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by PurestBoy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
I nearly got hitten few days ago by aeroplane coming from america. I didn't see the plane in the runway. I had earphone of iphone 5 in my ears.
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
coastal queen:
I hate sEeing people wearing earphones while walking on the road. Thank God for his life sha
Nothing wrong with that. His mistake was playing his stereo at a loud volume thereby endangering his ear drum and life.
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
mekaboy: ***throwing away my ear piece right now** Thank GOD for his life. shocked shocked

I hope it's original beats by dre grin
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by phenomguy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
chukwuinya: street madness and its resultant effect,hope he recovers and learn his lesson,are you sure is not frustration that pushed this guy this far?jst thinking out loud
ur a big fool if u want to know his dead I knew him personally der more to it that meets d eye...... ode u dis rejected vulture meat
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by phenomguy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Admin get ur facts rights he had no earphones or headphones on ders more to dis story Dat can't b said I knew him personally we where 2geda b4 he left nd later called of d accident
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by natmali: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
This incident happened in June. The guy in question was until his death a Master Degree student at UNILAG and a colleague of my junior brother. He later died at the hospital as a result of the injuries. A great lesson indeed for those that block their ears with earphone.
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by masteriyke(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
please sorry and take care of your self God will help you
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by masteriyke(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
masteriyke: please sorry and take care of your self God will help you
Re: This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) by tontodike1: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown / Osun Workers Resume Strike After Seven Weeks Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.