Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? (46655 Views)

Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is the 21st century for crying out loud. The poor girl may have loose morals and thats about where it ends. The lawyers have no business planning to sue her for what she did with her very own body! ....the mere contemplation of this is just laughable.

The widespread support for the above plan of action by the lawyers only brings into a clearer view the fact that there may be a bit of boko haram in many of us....you know ; you must think like me and act like me attitude......
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by blesszzy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
I Honestly don know what this BBA is all about..what lessons do those viewing the show really get? Entertainment or something else..

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by chistar01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mtchew it BBA so.. Blah blah blah... Who cares anyway?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by successking: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Op, why bordering us with the news of demonic programme BBA

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by successking: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Op, why bordering us with the news of demonic programme BBA ?
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by McLuhan(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
It amazes me that people still have time for such frivolities as the BBA show. Perhaps it is merely a testimony to our hedonistic tendencies. In any case, I consider it highly harmful to public morality, especially to the sensibilities of the young and impressionable segments of our society. I doubt that such programmes serve any useful purpose, other than perhaps to gratify the voyeuristic yearnings of society's amoral and intellectually vacuous class of debauchees. The sooner such shows are banned the better!

9 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Kevsman(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
i just day observe

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by ShirelleBaby: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote
author=korebobo]
all na wash... morover, shower time is not shown on normal tv, its only
shown on vvip in their website and u r charged for it... so gently with
ur zobo![/quote]
lolzzzzz,choiii,see answer??make the zobo no finish abeg
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by piagetskinner(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Smh...what's that show all about self...doesn't teach good morals...rather, nudity and unruly behaviors is what is seen almost all the time

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Dee60: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
imperiouxx: What bullshiit this BBA is all about.

BIG BROTHEL AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Yinkay: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Cuckolded lawyers.....!

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mtchew... Bba rubbish
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Obinna138: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think they totally deviated from their common senses.although bba is a reality show should not had make them to be that immoral just because they want to entertain their fans.both of them should be disqualified with immediate effect because failure to do so will endanger the popularity of the show and paints the show in bad light.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Obinna138: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think they totally deviated from their common senses.although bba is a reality show should make them to be that immoral just because they want to entertain their fans.both of them should be disqualified with immediate because failure to do so will endanger the popularity of the show and paints the show in bad light.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Chregor(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
I really didn't want to make a comment on this thread.
But lets get facts straight here: behind a four walls, in a darkest of room, in the secured Nicon Hilton; immorality is immorality.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by IYANGBALI: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
I hate BBA,Gulder Ultimate search is the bomb
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by smartg(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Useless lawyers, they just want their names to b heard, instead of thinking of hw to stop the ashawo tv show, they re busy planning on how to sue the innocent free girl, is it because of the money they will get from her or may be they re just been jealous, am very sure they were eyeing the girl too but since she did not respond to them, they now want to sue her for her own freedom. Did they not know what the SHOW was meant? Or did she do anything different from what the show was meant for. Incase they don't knw, Big Brother Africa is a show that is legally meant for public sex expression which is not different 4rm what she did. They should swear if they did not enjoy watching her blue firm when it happened.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by abedoyin: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
BBA is just a reality tv show,similar to Gulder utilmate,star quest and likes.
Y d complain abt d show,cos it is rated 18 and if u feel u r nt interested y nt turn d tv to Africa magic,BBA is abt Entertainment and dre is a reward for d winner,Do kw dat BBA is a strategic plan by airtel,shoprite,lipton, dis coys r really makin dia money thru dat program,it is al abt biz...
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by supaeagles(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
supaeagles: i need to see the video clip of the alleged public lewd act so that i can comment intelligently on this hot topic

O soldier: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/bigbrotherafrica-video-bolt-and-betty.html
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/bigbrotherafrica-video-bolt-and-betty.html
see video link
thank you Oga soldier, I now have to purchase some MB to watch this one ... I have also shine my phone screen well well in earnest anticipation
shocked
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by henribj(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
supaeagles: [size=7pt][/size]
thank you Oga soldier, I now have to purchase some MB to watch this one ... I have also shine my phone screen well well in earnest anticipation
shocked

bros no waste your money buying mb o, nothing happened in the video, they were under the sheets, the only i saw was the sheets moving, i no see bolt or betty at all.. no just waste your time o
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Chinwem(f): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
McLuhan: It amazes me that people still have time for such frivolities as the BBA show. Perhaps it is merely a testimony to our hedonistic tendencies. In any case, I consider it highly harmful to public morality, especially to the sensibilities of the young and impressionable segments of our society. I doubt that such programmes serve any useful purpose, other than perhaps to gratify the voyeuristic yearnings of society's amoral and intellectually vacuous class of debauchees. The sooner such shows are banned the better!

You speak so well

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Decryptor(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2013
How come i missed that one? angry i watched that of Nando and Selly.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by dexxolydian: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2013
ITbomb: She did no public sex
It was a private sex under blanket inside a room .
The lawyers should sue BBA for putting cameras there
tank u jare dnt even understand some stupid lawyers a show wich is rated 18 of wich she didn't ask dem 2 focus dier camera on dem aving sex dis ppl N̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣ get work
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by supaeagles(m): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2013
henribj: Bros no waste your money buying mb o, nothing happened in the video, they were under the sheets, the only i saw was the sheets moving, i no see bolt or betty at all.. no just waste your time o
thanks bros. In that case, there is no case for public indecency, because no body can see anything and so legally nothing can be proven. Useless lawyer(s).
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by supaeagles(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2013
McLuhan: It amazes me that people still have time for such frivolities as the BBA show. Perhaps it is merely a testimony to our hedonistic tendencies. In any case, I consider it highly harmful to public morality, especially to the sensibilities of the young and impressionable segments of our society. I doubt that such programmes serve any useful purpose, other than perhaps to gratify the voyeuristic yearnings of society's amoral and intellectually vacuous class of debauchees. The sooner such shows are banned the better!
Chinwem: You speak so well
I agree, the grammar scatter my brain small ... it's nice to read such eloquence on NL.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by grandstar(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2013
if i was her parent i would cover my head in shame.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by kingwiper(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2013
Dat program is 4 18 diz nt d first sex in bba why is some group of pple taking it personal
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Segunagagu(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Lol. U wan use am self-service?
Lolssss. ..no mind am...hahahaa..funy...but make I no lie...I use dat pokello sex tape self service oo.the one she was fucking one ugly guy like dat..lol
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by ypeace: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2013
..... NICE comment in a SIMPLE english.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Ifipaulinus(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2013
mtcheww. Passin by....
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by ignis: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2013
fr3do: But The show is rated 18!
And its her body.
When did law start accounting for morals?
That lawsuit ehn!
Keep asking.
Re: Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? by Oludrex(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2013
korebobo:
all na wash... morover, shower time is not shown on normal tv, its only shown on vvip in their website and u r charged for it... so gently with ur zobo!

2006/07 episode, shower hour was shown.. 5am me n my padi no dey miss am.. I stop followin the show immediately they stop broadcastin "shower hour"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" / BBNaija: Voting Polls Favour Efe Despite Dirty Nose-Picking Habit / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.