Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Watch Free To Air Channel With Eclink X5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Free To Air Channel With Eclink X5 (750 Views)

Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa / Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of MZTV, Nigeria's First Christian Movie Channel / You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free To Air Channel With Eclink X5 by idowumust: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
BUY ECLINK X5 TO WATCH FREE TO AIR CHANNELS FROM YOUR TELEVISION.
VERY STABLE, RELIABLE AT VERY LOST PRICE.
CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Re: Watch Free To Air Channel With Eclink X5 by loabb2(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls can you list the channels that i can see with this ECLINK X5 ? I have interest. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Shoots First Movie,the Adventures Of Akpos‘, Features Vivica Fox, / What Is Your Story? / Beyond Disability Movie, See Behind The Scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.