Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card (161990 Views)

Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos / National Identification Number Enrolment / National Identification Number: Jonathan Will Make All Northerners To Pay Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by dabrake(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
bishopjoe02:
r u sure there is no bribe nvolve, d last time i went to apply 4 my national identity card, d thief, i might n office said i nid 2 pay 300 4 their pencil and biro. Cn u imagine
dude, that's not true. It is totally free. Totally in the full definition of the word 'TOTALLY'

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
simple process. let nimc take over management of driver licence and plate number. stupid FRSC and VIO.

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by jamesbridget13(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
I hope they wont say we shld pay money. Its meant 2 be free abi?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Donvitalis(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Is their office located in Benin?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by confusion247(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
After all said and done, we will hear in the next two years that it have been cancelled and another process or program is to replace it, just like the new plate number and new drivers license. Even the so called polymar currency will soon go just like that. All an illusion. Nigerians are just been played for a fool.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Revolva(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
i don dey register my own oo..but if i have the former National ID..should i still register again
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by sportfeva(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Nice info
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Egbagirl(f): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Like some others have asked, what about Nigerians outside the country?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by KaineYuzedo(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2013
i dunn nid diz... my deddi da oyoyo is well known

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by benspeakout: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Hello where do I do the registration? Is there any registration center for it.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by musiwa29: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2013
it will not work out in nigeria.. because nigeria is a different nation. Goodluck jonathan will give his faily 10,000,000 numbers. it will not work out.

it is not the solution. it is beyoud the number but knowing the people. The north are very very very very violent ,, you have not seen anything yet.. if you know what nigeria have gone through. you know a number will not solve the problem. Out right break up is the solution.

It will not work. how do you think they rule for 40 years.. they rule for 40 years because they use violent and murder. boko haram is not the only group in northern nigeria like that. there are many like that. there are also secret cult in the nigeria.

to protect the people life. i will go for break up.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2013
bishopjoe02:
r u sure there is no bribe nvolve, d last time i went to apply 4 my national identity card, d thief, i might n office said i nid 2 pay 300 4 their pencil and biro. Cn u imagine

I don't know where that happened...but the Ikeja office is very well organized. I saw biro attached to the each of the data capturing table, I had no need to use it since I did my pre enrollment data online.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2013
9jadelta: thanks for your response. I will go to the center with all the those documents or just one?

Just one needed for proof of identity, however if you have more than one, there is no harm in going with all...just in case.

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by AmorousT(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2013
I presume dis National Identification Number has ntin 2 do wit d Mark Of The Beast (Anti-christ) as being foretold.. Am xo curious. God help us all...

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by tunde1200(m): 2:32am On Jul 06, 2013
musiwa29: it will not work out in nigeria.. because nigeria is a different nation. Goodluck jonathan will give his faily 10,000,000 numbers. it will not work out.

it is not the solution. it is beyoud the number but knowing the people. The north are very very very very violent ,, you have not seen anything yet.. if you know what nigeria have gone through. you know a number will not solve the problem. Out right break up is the solution.

It will not work. how do you think they rule for 40 years.. they rule for 40 years because they use violent and murder. boko haram is not the only group in northern nigeria like that. there are many like that. there are also secret cult in the nigeria.

to protect the people life. i will go for break up.

Seems so.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by amnestylaw1(m): 2:38am On Jul 06, 2013
iresearcher: 1. Click www.ninenrol.gov.ng to be welcomed to the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal

2. Create your National Identification Number (NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng

3. Sign into the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata

4. Print out the pre-registration slip gotten from www.ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.

5. At the enrolment Centre, the enrolment officer scans barcode to pull up the applicant data.

6. Applicant verifies his/her data and has his/her photograph, finger print captured

7. Applicant has his supporting documents scanned

8.Enrolment is acknowledged and a slip is generated and given indicating completion of enrolment

Thanks for this info. I wasn't aware of this at all. Is it similar to the Social Security Number used in the US? Can those living abroad also participate?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by kaze4blues(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks for the info,

The site is user-friendly though.

Just finished my registration, what remains now is goin to their office for the biometric

I love nairaland
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by FarmTech(m): 3:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Nice info. Let me do mine
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by shevon: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Na proper lie! Well, as far as PH is concerned, it doesn't work here cos they said they don't have a bar code scanning machine. After wasting all the time I did to apply online, I took the print out to the enrollment centre only to be fed bull crap; besides, sebi dem say the card go ready a week after? This na 3rd month after I do the registration and e never ready.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by ShalomNigeria: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Amorous T: I presume dis National Identification Number has ntin 2 do wit d Mark Of The Beast (Anti-christ) as being foretold.. Am xo curious. God help us all...
Even if it has to do with it, you need not bother if you are prepared, Prepared people "with extra oil and their lamp burning" would have gone in before the door is closed. As a responsible christian citizen, you should go get registered so our country have a reliable data base for planning and crime control. We should not "over-spiritualise" everything

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Vicony4real(m): 4:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Will it be unlawful, if i help others (who probably can't do it themselves) with online registration aspect for some token?
I mean small scale business, esp now that my school is on strikecheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by great664(m): 4:38am On Jul 06, 2013
No need to waste ur time doing it online, i went to thier office with my bio dat i printed online and the man in charge just issued me a new form to enter my data again just like every other person, he claims he does not understand the online stuff, bla bla bla. The only good thing was i went late and there was no form available again so when i explained that i have registered online he gave me a new VIP form to enter my data and was attend to first like VIP.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by great664(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Vicony4real: Will it be unlawful, if i help others (who probably can't do it themselves) with online registration aspect for some token?
I mean small scale business, esp now that my school is on strikecheesy
no need Bro, cuz the online stuff wont be accepted there, i've thought abt that too.
Source: My experience
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by great664(m): 4:46am On Jul 06, 2013
kaze4blues: Thanks for the info,

The site is user-friendly though.

Just finished my registration, what remains now is goin to their office for the biometric

I love nairaland
Lol, go to thier office and be issued a new form, all u did online was just practice
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by great664(m): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2013
Revolva: i don dey register my own oo..but if i have the former National ID..should i still register again
yes u can rregister but you have to present the first one
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Gdonny(m): 5:20am On Jul 06, 2013
just Did mine now, so so easy for all. thanks alot for the infor. please where can i find delta state office
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by tonardo(m): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2013
Another opportunity for business centre to register people and collect money...
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by laykhorn(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2013
9jadelta: thanks for your response. I will go to the center with all the those documents or just one?
just anyone you've got... Original copies too because they do not accept photocopies
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Samony: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Nice one
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by hoochay: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2013
were dia office da for delsta state plz
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by iresearcher(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2013
amnestylaw1:

Thanks for this info. I wasn't aware of this at all. Is it similar to the Social Security Number used in the US? Can those living abroad also participate?

Yea, I think those abroad can actually participate.Atleast fill the online form first and then may be whenever you come
home, you ll do the rest.Again. lets hope they start capturing at the the embassies soon. I ll seek clarifications when I go to their office on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.