Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card (161996 Views)

Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos / National Identification Number Enrolment / National Identification Number: Jonathan Will Make All Northerners To Pay Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by WildChild00(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^
You hv spoken well, but the question would be, who is going to be the first to make a move, if you can recall in Egypt, Mohammed Buazizi, the man that set himself up on fire took the bold step, and today he is a hero, in Nigeria nobody wants to die.

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Darnley4god(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by handmaid: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2013
ezstino:

please where is there office in benin
if you drive down sapele road from ring road, turn left at PZ junction after Godwin Abbey way (which is by the right hand side of sapele road).
Drive down till you get to national identity way, its somewhere by the left.

@op- I've had mine done by simply going to their office. But i fear that it may not be accepted in ofices/banks when presented as a means of identification
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Sike(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Please where is their office in Ogun state?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by seunlayi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
I HAVE BEEN TRYINY TO FILL THIS ONLINE FORM BUT I AM HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE - PLACE OF ORIGIN" HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by MuniruA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Can somebody help about d schedule detail?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Georgeorge20: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
iresearcher: I've done mine.
Looks cool though.
Hope i get to finish the process easily when
i get to their nearest office soonest

with this explanatio/method
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Georgeorge20: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
iresearcher: I've done mine.
Looks cool though.
Hope i get to finish the process easily when
i get to their nearest office soonest

with this explanation/method
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Obalende: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
What will lead up to Mark of the beast is here and people are stupidly accepting it. If it was for identification why is it linked to a credit card and why/ bank account and why will you need it to access government services, open bank accountor do most other things.

This is all a plot of Satan and must be exposed for what it is. I remember when I was a kid, it was said when that time comes, they will tell people its for security so we can identify Boko Haram members and stop kidnapping etc. The offer will be too sweet to resist
Combine this with proposed internet monitoring and you have a total police state.

IT IS NOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST BUT THE FINAL LINK THAT WILL LEAD UP TO IT AFTER CASHLESS POLICY IS FULLY IMPLEMENTED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by donodion(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
iresearcher: 1. Click www.ninenrol.gov.ng to be welcomed to the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal

2. Create your National Identification Number (NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng

3. Sign into the National Identification Number (NIN) pre-registration portal www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata

4. Print out the pre-registration slip gotten from www.ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the nearest enrolment Centre.

5. At the enrolment Centre, the enrolment officer scans barcode to pull up the applicant data.

6. Applicant verifies his/her data and has his/her photograph, finger print captured

7. Applicant has his supporting documents scanned

8.Enrolment is acknowledged and a slip is generated and given indicating completion of enrolment

Well done.But please,how does those of us in diaspora get to register or can we have it done by proxy?
Thank you for your response
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by tunde1200(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
very easy......
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Happytina(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
If one has the National Id card; is there any need registering for this one? I really need an anwser on this pls. Thanks
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by PStacks(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Unfortunately, my grand mother in the village doesnt use nairaland and won't get this information.. So how is my grand mother supposed to get her own Identification number? Or does it mean if u are not computer literate u are not a nigeria.. Is this how America gives Social Security number to her citizens, what's the provision for the illitrates and computer illitrates that constitute a majority of our population.. Issokay.

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Druhill(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
mteeeew, it is useless if common a bank in the same Nigeria could not accept the National identity card as a means of identification to open common account,then I wonder what it will become abroad when u show it to identify that you are from almighty Nigeria. our governments will never be serious in anything they do. I cant just waste my precious time on what I know its not real.

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Htown64(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
vizboy: Done mine already. Found the site on a faithful day while I was surfing the net. But havnt been able to visit their office in benin
pls where is their benin office located?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by alstacs(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
donodion:
Well done.But please,how does those of us in diaspora get to register or can we have it done by proxy?
Thank you for your response
God will save us in this country. Those of you abroad have international passports don't you? Why do you need a national Iden Card again. Even those of us at home will soon run crazy cos of all these....I've a passport, drivers licence, work identity etc....why do I need a national identity again?
Can I move around the world with this national identity?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Imagineers: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
I have been trying to register for University of Ibadan PostUTME for several days now does anybody have similar problems or solutions
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by unikbabe: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
I went to d site and after step 1,i was asked to provide national id no.Is it d no on ma old national id card or which no?Someone pls help me
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by mastersr95(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
P.Stacks:
Unfortunately, my grand mother in the village doesnt use nairaland and won't get this information.. So how is my grand mother supposed to get her own Identification number? Or does it mean if u are not computer literate u are not a nigeria.. Is this how America gives Social Security number to her citizens, what's the provision for the illitrates and computer illitrates that constitute a majority of our population.. Issokay.

Why is it that poor people like you always find fault in everything that government does? someone said on the first page that he went straight to the office to get it done. So simply take your grandma to their office and do it. Do you need someone to broadcast that on tv? THINK NIGERIANS THINK

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by DANGOTEONE: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Htown64: pls where is their benin office located?
Take your bearing from Ring Road, proceed to Sapele Road(enter a bus, #50) and stop by PZ Junction after Limit Junction. Then, enter PZ Road(FRSC Road) and walk down the road while looking out for FRSC building by your left. Furthermore, enter the street by your left immediately after FRSC building, walk down briefly to get to the final street also by your left and you will find the office which is the third plot(building) by your left. In all, I believe the office is just around 50m (10 minutes' walk) from Sapele Road, Benin city. Cheers!
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by analar(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
...can anyone help me with their registration centre in Enugu....tanx
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Raphtop(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
Noted
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Obalende: What will lead up to Mark of the beast is here and people are stupidly accepting it. If it was for identification why is it linked to a credit card and why/ bank account and why will you need it to access government services, open bank accountor do most other things.

This is all a plot of Satan and must be exposed for what it is. I remember when I was a kid, it was said when that time comes, they will tell people its for security so we can identify Boko Haram members and stop kidnapping etc. The offer will be too sweet to resist
Combine this with proposed internet monitoring and you have a total police state.

IT IS NOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST BUT THE FINAL LINK THAT WILL LEAD UP TO IT AFTER CASHLESS POLICY IS FULLY IMPLEMENTED.

The way some of you reason on this forum is beyond logical understanding

2 Likes

Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
musiwa29: it will not work out in nigeria.. because nigeria is a different nation. Goodluck jonathan will give his faily 10,000,000 numbers. it will not work out.

it is not the solution. it is beyoud the number but knowing the people. The north are very very very very violent ,, you have not seen anything yet.. if you know what nigeria have gone through. you know a number will not solve the problem. Out right break up is the solution.

It will not work. how do you think they rule for 40 years.. they rule for 40 years because they use violent and murder. boko haram is not the only group in northern nigeria like that. there are many like that. there are also secret cult in the nigeria.

to protect the people life. i will go for break up.

Rant!
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by BirabilPaul(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2013
I love this development, is a nice and easy way of getting the National ID project done.
Thanks Nigeria
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by bily(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Druhill: mteeeew, it is useless if common a bank in the same Nigeria could not accept the National identity card as a means of identification to open common account,then I wonder what it will become abroad when u show it to identify that you are from almighty Nigeria. our governments will never be serious in anything they do. I cant just waste my precious time on what I know its not real.
The printed slip is temporary and it is boldly printed on it that it is such and does not guarantee access to final identity/security number.
That is why the banks don't accept it yet.
Obviously the final id card will be accepted.
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by ch4okechi(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2013
Ice4jez: any idea on where der officer is sited in kaduna
http://www.nimc.gov.ng/Pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm
Federal Secretariat, Kawo, Kaduna
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by ebankole: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2013
grin
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by scaler345: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
dabrake: What is the relevance of that slip? It is just useless if you ask me. I was told I could use it anywhere but GTB, access, and FCMB bounced me when I wanted to use it as a means of identification to open a mere Savings account with their banks.

How true is this? If you can't open a mere bank account with it, then what is the use?
SMH!!!
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Owoyalebunmi: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nawa o , am just hearing about the NIN registration. So where can I have my registration done here in Lagos?
Re: How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card by Owoyalebunmi: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nawa o , am just hearing about the NIN registration. So where can I have my registration done here in Lagos? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.