Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

"Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? (3883 Views)

Can Sex Addiction Turn A Guy's Joystick Cap Red???.. / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm going to break this question down using a straightforward analysis and also tell you why I think men act the way they do when it comes to sex. No need to pretend, it's all natural.

Sex, plays an essential role in every relationship/marriage and regardless of how one kicks it down the road, it has in so many cases broke homes, relationships, and marriages alike.

So let's get started:

Each person has a certain balance of masculine and feminine "energy." Obviously, men have more masculine and women have more feminine.

The feminine energy grows with connection and love, and with "surrender" to all kinds of joyful experiences. This is often why women feel a sense of connection and surrendering with sexx, and often have deeper feelings for a man afterwards.

But the masculine energy doesn't work this way. The masculine energy seeks CHALLENGE and a feeling of "emptiness" and "freedom." This "freedom" or emptiness is actually the masculine MEANS of surrender and fulfillment.

Have you ever noticed that lots of men fall right to sleep or act like they're off somewhere else after sexx?

It's because the tension of reaching their "challenge" is released, and now they feel a sense of emptiness and freedom from that tension, which means surrendering is still miles away. What the sexx actually did to him was to free him from his shackles and not necessarily make him want to surrender to the woman.

Furthermore, you notice that a man could spend months chasing just one girl but the minute he gets SEX, you would have been expecting the emotions that lead in the chase to continue but it doesn't, rather he starts seeking for another challenge.

So what is it that actually challenges a MAN to surrender or make him grow into a great lover and partner to a woman if SEX isn't?

A man surrenders ONLY when he has those intense strong feelings that make him feel physically and EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED to you which could include how great you make him feel when he's around you (I'm not referring to the sex type of feelings) or how you challenge his intellects or personality (you may want to think of stuffs outside your physique and beauty as they're no where close to it)

With sex, a man doesn't automatically "surrender" to love and connection the way a woman does... unless he LEARNS to.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by mecussey(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Not true... I fell in love with someone who was better intimately.
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by MrCork: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2013
..OOOOO yesss...i once walked 20 miles for a kiss angry
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by 50calibre(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Mugu
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by DollyParton1(f): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Mr Cork never disappoints.
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

20 miles? you mean 20/5? thats only 4 miles my friend....
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by lyfe(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2013
I kinda relate to what OP has said. Men's love tend to depreciate after that first climax, while it is the other way round for women. They become more clingy and seeking.

1 Like

Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by 190: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2013
lyfe: I kinda relate to what OP has said. Men's love tend to depreciate after that first climax, while it is the other way round for women. They become more clingy and seeking.

No wonder she tie me with wrapper after I sexed her undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by dBard: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2013
190:

cheesy grin grin no handcuffs available undecided
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 04, 2013
If you are broke, let us see if the woman will be clingy.
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by tpia5: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2013
sex is overrated.
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by jmoore(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Most people are in lust and not in love.

Sex is not love.
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Mynd44: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Hmmmm.

This is so insightful......

Old news
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Popowaa: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Lmao
190:

Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by LabourParty(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
If she's a good cook, that will do just fine for me. grin
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by mecussey(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
tpia@:
sex is overrated.

but it is good
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Lovetinz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
tpia@:
sex is overrated.

It is not.
What is underrated is the importance of sex.
Nothing will happen without it.

1 Like

Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by 190: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2013
Popowaa: Lmao
undecided undecided
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2013
could 'surrender to love' sound any cheesier
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by sweettease(f): 1:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Lovetinz:

It is not.
What is underrated is the importance of sex.
Nothing will happen without it.
undecided undecided undecided
And the boldened brings us back to this
tpia@:
sex is overrated.
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Cholls(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Who need sex when I food angry angry grin
Re: "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2013
It depends on who's pusssy, brand, how tight, clean and sweet it is

(1) (Reply)

When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? / Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking / The 14 Absolute Best Things About Dating A Short Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.