Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working (4779 Views)

Ntel 4G LTE Data Plan Compared With Mtn 3G & U.S. T-mobile 4G LTE Price / Help: My Mtn 3g Modem Disconnects Frequently / Mtn 3g/dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
pls NL, my Mtn 3g suddenly stop working for like 2 weeks now. I called customer care and I was told my line needs refreshing and after that I should switch off and on my phone. all of these I have done but the problem still persist. I only browse with edge network and I can't stream and download large files with it. other lines work smoothly. pls anybody with a solution should help me oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Somebody should help me pls$$$
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by 4peace(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2013
Bj5all: pls NL, my Mtn 3g suddenly stop working for like 2 weeks now. I called customer care and I was told my line needs refreshing and after that I should switch off and on my phone. all of these I have done but the problem still persist. I only browse with edge network and I can't stream and download large files with it. other lines work smoothly. pls anybody with a solution should help me oooo.

call them back
this place is not mtn 180

1 Like

Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by francis247(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Bj5all: pls NL, my Mtn 3g suddenly stop working for like 2 weeks now. I called customer care and I was told my line needs refreshing and after that I should switch off and on my phone. all of these I have done but the problem still persist. I only browse with edge network and I can't stream and download large files with it. other lines work smoothly. pls anybody with a solution should help me oooo.
Data limit is 3gb. You must have exhausted yours, hence the very slow speed.
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Joe50(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2013
i hav same problm b4, all u nid do is to resubscribe to another plan cheesy grin
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Emmyk(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Joe50: i hav same problm b4, all u nid do is to resubscribe to another plan cheesy grin
I thought the op was referring to 3G....not 3Gb subscription?
Which kinda phone ar you using? Have u switch off and on your phone?
Op, am I right or am I right? cheesy
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Emmyk(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
3G or 3.5G mtn and other networks...always visible on ur phone, subscription or 0.00 account balance.... #viaIlorin
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
francis247: Data limit is 3gb. You must have exhausted yours, hence the very slow speed.
it's 3g network connection am talking about
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
mtn is pissing me off
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
Emmyk: I thought the op was referring to 3G....not 3Gb subscription?
Which kinda phone ar you using? Have u switch off and on your phone?
Op, am I right or am I right? cheesy
many times bro
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by 4peace(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bj5all:
it's 3g network connection am talking about
That's reason i said call 180
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Ay92(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Yours is better,my two mtn lines stopped browsing on both edge and 3g networks on all phones since tuesday,their customer care isn't even responding. Thank God I have my glo,airtel and etisalat lines to run to in times of mtn trouble

1 Like

Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ay92: Yours is better,my two mtn lines stopped browsing on both edge and 3g networks on all phones since tuesday,their customer care isn't even responding. Thank God I have my glo,airtel and etisalat lines to run to in times of mtn trouble
I have called their customer care twice, notin seems to b happening. me don tire for empty hen self.
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Joe50(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
mtn has programmed their 3g in such a way that if ur data cap has been exhausted, either d 3g would disappear or will be disconnecting often, until u resubscribe again either to their bb plan or ordinary monthly plan.
dis what i noticed from them...

try n subscribe to any monthly plan, i tink dat would help.
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Joe50(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bj5all:
I have called their customer care twice, notin seems to b happening. me don tire for empty hen self.

4get about thier customer care, na nonsense... angry angry angry angry
i have encountered similar problem, i called dem n lay same complain through out d week n nothing was done angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by femi4: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Why not send mail to them, that works for me several times and your mail will get the attention of more than one customer care agent.
The addy is customercare@mtnnigeria.net
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Ay92(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
of course I know this is the solution,but why should I waste my hard-earned money on mtn data subscription when I'm browsing and downloading totally free on etisalat and glo networks? The only problem here is that I now have to move about with 2 phones,which I detest
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ay92: of course I know this is the solution,but why should I waste my hard-earned money on mtn data subscription when I'm browsing and downloading totally free on etisalat and glo networks? The only problem here is that I now have to move about with 2 phones,which I detest
am interested in ur glo free browsing oooo
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
femi4: Why not send mail to them, that works for me several times and your mail will get the attention of more than one customer care agent.
The addy is customercare@mtnnigeria.net
I will do that, Thank u
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Bj5all(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Joe50: mtn has programmed their 3g in such a way that if ur data cap has been exhausted, either d 3g would disappear or will be disconnecting often, until u resubscribe again either to their bb plan or ordinary monthly plan.
dis what i noticed from them...

try n subscribe to any monthly plan, i tink dat would help.
the data subscription is still active. am scared of re-subscribing. I missed my 3g jare
Re: My Mtn 3g Has Stopped Working by Mayorwer: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ay92: of course I know this is the solution,but why should I waste my hard-earned money on mtn data subscription when I'm browsing and downloading totally free on etisalat and glo networks? The only problem here is that I now have to move about with 2 phones,which I detest
I will like you to share that glo and etisalat with me bro

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Movies Download Free / Help Needed My Yahoo Mail Opens In Spanish Language / How Do I Upgrade Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 206

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.