Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

H-streams Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / H-streams Recruitment (4939 Views)

As The H. R. Manager What Will Be Your Reaction To This? / Massive Recruitment Im H S A Company. / Urgent Job Vacancies For N.c.e O.nd And H.n.d Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H-streams Recruitment by valeriechima(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello all,
Please I got this message this evening.
H-STREAMS shortlisted you for JOB SCREENING on Thursday 4th July, 2013 by 9am
Does anyone have an idea of wat dis is all bout?
Re: H-streams Recruitment by Lordjunta(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Office at Ikeja? Or No. 5 Oremeji Isolo,pls dnt mind those idiots health partners that would ask u to pay for partnership and kits.
Re: H-streams Recruitment by DeanOlamide(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
valeriechima: Hello all,
Please I got this message this evening.
H-STREAMS shortlisted you for JOB SCREENING on Thursday 4th July, 2013 by 9am
Does anyone have an idea of wat dis is all bout?

Dont mind them jareeeee.. Every day they kept sending d mssg for interview as if that is hw they run it... They r GNLD hawkers like O-neal and some others.. Note u will be ask to pay 8500 for certification..
Re: H-streams Recruitment by iamonlyaugust(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2013
undecided Got same message too valariechime. But I've been made to understand that it's not that authentic. And that it's more of a marketing strategy aggregated into motivational talks and possible purchase of materials that are, in a way, not useful to a candidate
Re: H-streams Recruitment by olaakinruntan: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
I just got this text today. Please, does anyone know these people? Are they for real? H-Stream Invites you for interview on SAT 16th, Nov. 2013 by 9am at #14 Toyin Str, Opp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja.HR- 08157688242 Be punctual
Re: H-streams Recruitment by obinna002: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
GNLD.
olaakinruntan: I just got this text today. Please, does anyone know these people? Are they for real? H-Stream Invites you for interview on SAT 16th, Nov. 2013 by 9am at #14 Toyin Str, Opp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja.HR- 08157688242 Be punctual
Re: H-streams Recruitment by Obeenah(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2013
The same idiots scammed me wen I jus left school. Mr Kalu and his team of locust. I paid the 8,500 as I was told and the next thing I was tol was that I could become manager quickly by paying for goods worth 50k. These guys are jus out to reapand use u as a ladder. #Beware

(1) (Reply)

Montaigne Place Sales Executive / Honeywell Management Trainee Test / Ndlea Online Test Starting On Monday 8th May, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.