Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Do Men Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lie? (1795 Views)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Why Do Men Lie To Their Girlfriends / Why Do Men Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Lie? by missgreen(f): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Why do men lie?
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Adufaye(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Bcus lie is d only surety 2 get a girl!

Y do girls lie?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Henrypraise: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Men don't lie, dey cover up d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kreamidiva(f): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2013
@ topic.........it still baffled me. My husband came in d oda day from a party prolly tipsy.he started gisting me about an incident dat happened.by d following morning,he started d gist again but with different characters from d one he gave me d previous nyt. Kai!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kreamidiva(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2013
@ topic.........it still baffles me. My husband came in d oda day from a party.he started gisting me about an incident dat happened.by d following morning,he started d gist again but with different characters from d one he gave me d previous nyt. Kai! I kept wondering y these things happen.but they'll expect complete truth from us females.it breaks my heart.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by nerodenero: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2013
Most women appear fake i.e. fixing and painting nails,eyelashes,wearing padded bra etc.Appearing fake isnt far from being told a lie.Since fake and lies aren't real and women always appear fake,then Men take the advantage and load them with lies.Just my opinion!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by spenca: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2013
@ op there is a blunder in your topic ,it is meant to be WHY DO WOMEN CHEAT ,may ALLAH bless you as you correct that error

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Enegod(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2013
kreami diva: @ topic.........it still baffles me. My husband came in d oda day from a party.he started gisting me about an incident dat happened.by d following morning,he started d gist again but with different characters from d one he gave me d previous nyt. Kai! I kept wondering y these things happen.but they'll expect complete truth from us females.it breaks my heart.
he was drunk..he didnt kn what he was saying
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Ab025(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2013
We lie for dsame reasons women lie...
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Eneze1(f): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2013
both men and women lie
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2013
men lie because women want a fantasy
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by makelove2m(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2013
missgreen: Why do men lie?

Men lie because women needed that.......... but there are two types of lies, EG, Holy lies and Unholy lies, Holy lies were the one Abraham did to save his life, and the ones lawyers do in the law court, while unholy lies are the ones you tell your girl/boy friends to get him/her do exactly what you wanted her/him to do despite what............. BUT LIE NA LIE OOOOOH, MAN NEED M SOMETIMES TO RUNAWAY FROM WAHALA
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Excel30: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
They feel that lie,is the only way to cover up their shame.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by kanmifad(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
because is the only language understand by women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Humans lie generally. It's not a gender thing. cool
It takes special commitment on the part of an individual not to be a liar. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by haitto99(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
hmmmmmmmm, bt na women lie dey brutal pass,wat we call white lie

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Cholls(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Men no sabi lie o especially when with women.I know when we lie they know.it is just that their guilty conscience won't let them admit it bcoz na dem sabi lie pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
The same reason women do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Popowaa: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ur papa die?
Go ask am
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by clever5680: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
because they love his wife n dont want 2 upset her

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by PedroJP(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: Ur papa die?
Go ask am

Bia, dis girl u get bad mouth.

@ Op, i think women love to be told lies. So, d reason y women love lies makes us tell lies. U tell us y u personally love to be told lies.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by andyanders: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
That is the best language they prefer. Can you tell a lady, let us manage? Hell no. they already prefer a made man.
If you even show some women a check not drawn and she picks interest, she will open her legs for you. A guy gave a lady some pieces of Ghana cedi and the lady was licking him up everywhere with BLJ only to go change the money it was not up to N500 naira.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
Same reason why women lie.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lie? by benchilovsky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
cos lies have a lot of punch lines....
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
avoid trouble, 'save face' etc the basics
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by alienware(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
girls for instance do not want to hear honesty for the most part, they want to hear lies to make them feel good.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by tpia5: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
andyanders: That is the best language they prefer. Can you tell a lady, let us manage? Hell no. they already prefer a made man.
If you even show some women a check not drawn and she picks interest, she will open her legs for you. A guy gave a lady some pieces of Ghana cedi and the lady was licking him up everywhere with BLJ only to go change the money it was not up to N500 naira.

I think both men and women will literally jump into bed with or without any financial incentive.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: Ur papa die?
Go ask am

What you said was unnecessary. It betrays you as someone without proper upbringing.

It appears you always derive joy in making a fool of yourself. If you have nothing sensible to say, keep quiet. You can't be young and naive forever.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by jmoore(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Because they are men. Are you satisfied? smh
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by seun0622(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2013
@op,
men lie simply because ladies want to be lied to. Every guy understands the fact that most ladies want ready made guys. Most guys know they are bound to get about 9 out of 10 ladies if they are good at the game. Most interesting part of it is that when men lie , most ladies know he s lieing but still chose to believe the lies.
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2013
spenca: @ op there is a blunder in your topic ,it is meant to be WHY DO WOMEN CHEAT ,may ALLAH bless you as you correct that error
so men doesnt cheat abi? ode!
Re: Why Do Men Lie? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2013
sisipelebe: so men doesnt cheat abi? ode!
And women don't lie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women / Do Guys Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses? / Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.