Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Do You Start A New Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Start A New Project (465 Views)

Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. / My New Project, Iweorin.com / Have You Start Using Your 9ija Paypay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Start A New Project by PGON(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Most web designers start their web project in photoshop after which the progress to text editor to make the html and css and other [b]scripts[/b]according to the project requirement.

I Start every project with a sketch on a piece of paper. After which i progress to text editor/dreamweaver to make my css, from css to html (back and fro) and along the line photoshop gets loaded (for images).

I do this because i change my plans as i develop....

I will appreciate if you share yours...
Re: How Do You Start A New Project by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Why do you start from css then to html?

(1) (Reply)

$3,000 Paypal Account For Sale / Affordable Website Design / !!!alert For All Who Is Using Spc Componets For Bulksms!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.