Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Root Tecno F7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Tecno F7 (9710 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Tecno F7 by vowiski(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Users of Tecno F7 can successfully root their smartphone using the easy procedure below. Rooting one's device gives you so much freedom, you become an automatic super user of your device. What this means is that, you get to access things that might have be locked by your network carrier or manufacturer. If you want to know more about rooting, kindly read the tip below which explains rooting in detail, then you can decide if you actually need it.

Note: Please read our disclaimer before you proceed. Any damages caused by this procedure will be entirely binding on you. By reading and performing this task, you accept.

How To Root Tecno F7

Hint:
1. Enable USB debugging on your device.
2. Create a backup.
3. Ensure you have a min. battery level of 60%.
4. Your device must be factory Unlocked.
Tip: 5 Reasons To Root Your Device

Note: Rooting your device will void your warranty. However warranty can be restored by unbricking your device.
The method is specifically for Tecno F7. Using this on other devices may brick it.

7 Easy Steps To Root Tecno F7
1. Download, extract and install Pda.Net and Eroot on your PC
Hint: (Select “other” if prompted for device type)
2. Connect your Phone to PC using USB
3 - http://www.techrez.com/root-tecno-f7/
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2013
thanks bro. very grateful. it worked like charm.
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by vowiski(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
kendobch: thanks bro. very grateful. it worked like charm.

You are welcome, can you drop your experience over at my blog? cheesy
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
vowiski: Users of Tecno F7 can successfully root their smartphone using the easy procedure below. Rooting one's device gives you so much freedom, you become an automatic super user of your device. What this means is that, you get to access things that might have be locked by your network carrier or manufacturer. If you want to know more about rooting, kindly read the tip below which explains rooting in detail, then you can decide if you actually need it.

Note: Please read our disclaimer before you proceed. Any damages caused by this procedure will be entirely binding on you. By reading and performing this task, you accept.

How To Root Tecno F7

Hint:
2. Create a backup.

Note: Rooting your device will void your warranty. However warranty can be restored by unbricking your device.
The method is specifically for Tecno F7. Using this on other devices may brick it.

3 - http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/07/root-tecno-f7.html

I followed the procedure but mine wasn't rooted let alone seeing the superuser icon but pda.net installed successfully even into my own.
What do I need to do?
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by vicezek(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
PLEASE, KINDLY HELP ME OUT![center][/center]

Thanks for the information. But the problem is that i didn't see any Root Button. What could have been the problem and what should i do? Pls, help me out
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by paccino: 2:53am On Jul 19, 2013
vowiski: Users of Tecno F7 can successfully root their smartphone using the easy procedure below. Rooting one's device gives you so much freedom, you become an automatic super user of your device. What this means is that, you get to access things that might have be locked by your network carrier or manufacturer. If you want to know more about rooting, kindly read the tip below which explains rooting in detail, then you can decide if you actually need it.

How To Root Tecno F7

Hint:
2. Create a backup.

Thank a lot God bless I have been wasting my time with z4root since. Thanks but my droidvpn don't connect. Its
Saying no port opened or no open port...any ideas pls. I have the tun. ko also on the phone.
Thanks
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by paccino: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2013
paccino:

Thank a lot God bless I have been wasting my time with z4root since. Thanks but my droidvpn don't connect. Its
Saying no port opened or no open port...any ideas pls. I have the tun. ko also on the phone.
Thanks

Thanks once again got a way around it and I have ma mtn browsing back. NL rocks!
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by vowiski(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
paccino:

Thanks once again got a way around it and I have ma mtn browsing back. NL rocks!

I am glad it worked for you
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by StNonsky(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls help me. My tecno f7 can no longer boot. It gets stuck on the booting screen. I recently rooted it and installed one application like dat and dat was when the problem startd. I ve tried fac reset and data wipe all to no avail. Pls what shd I do?
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by Opeyemi5(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
D file is not downloadn
vowiski: Users of Tecno F7 can successfully root their smartphone using the easy procedure below. Rooting one's device gives you so much freedom, you become an automatic super user of your device. What this means is that, you get to access things that might have be locked by your network carrier
or manufacturer. If you want to know more about rooting, kindly read the tip below which explains rooting in detail, then you can decide if you actually need it.

How To Root Tecno F7

Hint:
2. Create a backup.

Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by vowiski(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Opeyemi5: D file is not downloadn
I am sorry we removed the file..
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by Samdeeao1: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
PLS ADMIN WHY DOES MY YTECNO PHANTOM A+ trips off by itself. CULD IT BE THE BATTERY? CAN I ROOT THE PHONE WITH THIS KIND OF CONDITION? PLS HELP.
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by Opeyemi5(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls how can I download it now
Re: How To Root Tecno F7 by Opeyemi5(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Som1 to ple reply

(1) (Reply)

Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise / Sim Card Registration Failed / Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.