Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (681619 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ladylco: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
DereI:

Calm down n read before commenting. She said it was revoked not expired. Also remember that if you dont check your emails frequently, you will never see the notification for new mail in your cic profile.

@Amiableada, i really feel sad for you. Just toughen up and go for the invite.

Abi o
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by rekiya84: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2017
thanks a lot yes it did,so far i have read through previous post and have equipped myself on application process and looking at applying in July, will ask further question when the need arise still planning on making baby no 3 lol
chizzybaby247:

Sorry i just saw your comment now, i guessed you were equally the person that sent me message but i could reply, though i made effort. i was 37weeks gone and i stayed in my brother's house who is also a medical Dr. He made all the arrangements for me before i came. hope that answers your questions. feel free to ask more questions.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by BlessedMD2: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks to everyone on this forum for all knowledge shared, may God bless you all. I have read through but I would like a few updates please because most of the reviews/testimonials are not recent,(has anything changed?) please pardon me.

I'm expecting but haven't travelled yet, and I would definitely share my positive experience after my delivery by God's grace.

I would like to ask parents who traveled recently about the birth certificate to passport collection processes, and the exact time frame. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by chizzybaby247: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
rekiya84:
thanks a lot yes it did,so far i have read through previous post and have equipped myself on application process and looking at applying in July, will ask further question when the need arise still planning on making baby no 3 lol
lol No wahala, all the best.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ncify: 6:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks to everyone that has kept this thread going with very rich information.

Can someone please let me know how to go about processing the child's Canadian passport application form?
My husband is not in Canada and the application form states that both parents of the child must sign the form.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by JESUnifemi4eva: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Hi Ncify,

scan the.dicument to him, get him to scan back with a coloured scanner...then complete the form.

your husband will also need to fill a form at the Canadian Consulate before your baby's passport will be released to you.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Ncify:
Thanks to everyone that has kept this thread going with very rich information.

Can someone please let me know how to go about processing the child's Canadian passport application form?
My husband is not in Canada and the application form states that both parents of the child must sign the form.

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by rolorolo: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2017
@ Ncify,

My husband was not around too when I applied for my baby's Canadian passport this year.

What information do you have on the birth certificate? If you are the only person listed under the parent section on the birth certificate, your husband's signature will not be required on the application for the Canadian passport.

If your husband name is indicated on the birth certificate, he will be required to sign some forms at the Canadian Consulate office in Nigeria before the passport can be processed.

All the best.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by BlessedMD2: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks for the update smiley
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by mikkywhite: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning all
Plz i will like to know the steps i and my wife should take to obtain a visa to canada for her child birth. we live in Abuja Nigeria and we want our first fruit to be born in canada. Plz anyone with good experience or advice on the step by step procedure?

@hotstepper

So having a child in Canada automatically gives that child citizenship? Also what do you mean by Canadian passport being "danger free"?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by mikkywhite: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Good Morning all. Plz i will like an experience person to advice and direct me on how to apply for a visa to canada i wish to have my first fruit over there.i need to know the steps to follow so as not to fall into hands of scammers.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by KaptainAfrika: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
First thing, you will need to have family in Canada. I don't if this is the official policy, but some folks mentioned it here.

mikkywhite:
Good morning all
Plz i will like to know the steps i and my wife should take to obtain a visa to canada for her child birth. we live in Abuja Nigeria and we want our first fruit to be born in canada. Plz anyone with good experience or advice on the step by step procedure?

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by adluv: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
mikkywhite:
Good Morning all. Plz i will like an experience person to advice and direct me on how to apply for a visa to canada i wish to have my first fruit over there.i need to know the steps to follow so as not to fall into hands of scammers.

First u need to decide which state then get where to stay either with a relative or a rented apartment , then proceed to apply for your visitors visa either paper application or online application.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nina6: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2017
Hi hotstepper, please I really need to get in touch with you as I'm in Canada now but have some problems I ll like to discuss with you. Thank you as you oblige my request. Can I send you my email so you can send me your email
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by nefertitiram: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Nita2013 u sef dia?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Godiloveu(f): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
adluv:

First u need to decide which state then get where to stay either with a relative or a rented apartment , then proceed to apply for your visitors visa either paper application or online application.

pls o
can u explain further on dis
well I know someone in Ontario
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by nefertitiram: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ah ah! @omobendel24

wetin happen hia JW rapture everything after my song! You are my personal person o!

Abeg I was just singing o that I am passing by this thread and not participating hence "I'm walking on by" Hope I no offend anybody.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by OmoBendel24: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
nefertitiram:
Ah ah! @omobendel24

wetin happen hia JW rapture everything after my song! You are my personal person o!

Abeg I was just singing o that I am passing by this thread and not participating hence "I'm walking on by" Hope I no offend anybody.

Lolz! Person no dey know wetin dey touch JW and spambot wrongly oh! Me I even dey wonder wetin don vex dem today, especially dat "spam bot" wey no get joy smiley. Make una mercy oh, just in case we don contravene things for hia! Well, well, greetings my dear Sis.... Plenty regardz
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nita2013: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Hahahahahah

nefertitiram:
Nita2013 u sef dia?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by urblackpearl: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello guys.

Please is it advisable to apply with hubby for childbirth? Or to apply alone?

I would also like to know if BC is a good province to give birth cuz that's where I have someone to stay with.

If there's anyone in the house who has given birth in BC please share the cost with me.

@hotstepper I would very much like to reach you.

Thank you!
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by JESUnifemi4eva: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
it depends on a lot of factors but I applied alone and my husband applied later. we both got our visa's.

urblackpearl:
Hello guys.

Please is it advisable to apply with hubby for childbirth? Or to apply alone?

I would also like to know if BC is a good province to give birth cuz that's where I have someone to stay with.

If there's anyone in the house who has given birth in BC please share the cost with me.

@hotstepper I would very much like to reach you.

Thank you!
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2017
message me

Nina6:
Hi hotstepper, please I really need to get in touch with you as I'm in Canada now but have some problems I ll like to discuss with you. Thank you as you oblige my request. Can I send you my email so you can send me your email
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by urblackpearl: 3:22am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=JESUnifemi4eva post=54754657]it depends on a lot of factors but I applied alone and my husband applied later. we both got our visa's.

[/quodte]

Thanks @jesunifemi4eva is there a reason u applied separately? What kind of factors?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by JESUnifemi4eva: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=urblackpearl post=54757999][/quote]

we heard that they rarely give young couples together.

factors to consider - finance, family ties, travel history etc.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the enlightenment on this thread. Pls has there been anyone that traveled alone and didn't have any family/Friend residing in Canada
Pls share ur experience.
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by urblackpearl: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks @jesunifemi4eva

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by adluv: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
nefertitiram:
Ah ah! @omobendel24

@Nefe, u Don port come here abi, e be like say me n u go do dis missionary journey together dis time around. U can't just Waka pass, no way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (167) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.