Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? (2226 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20K That Will Make Me Like 1K To 2K Daily / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by Kween1: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2013
please i need an urgent Advice as a young lady on the business can invest in with 20k.
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by bademasi: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2013
20K IS NOT A LOT OF MONEY AT ALL THESE DAYS I MUST CONFESS BUT WITH GOOD MANAGEMENT YOU COULD STILL SET SOMETHING UP. LET ME GIVE YOU SOME TIPS.
1. YOU CAN START YOUR OWN SNACK FOOD BUSINESS .. CHIN CHIN. PUFF PUFF ETC AND SUPPLY SHOPS OR RETIAL . BUT THIS WILL WORK ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN PAID EMPLOYMENT AS YOU HAVE TO SUPERVISE IT YOURSELF.
2. YOU CAN BECOME A WEAVE ON RESELLER. BUT THEM IN BULK AT ASPAMDA AND RE SELL IN YOUR LOCALITY AT ABOUT 35 - 50% PROFIT.
3. RETAIL TOGO ANKARA. TRAVEL TO TOGO AND BUY ANKARA FOR 1600 NAIRA AND SELL HERE FOR 2500 - 3000. YOU WILL HAVE HURDLES AT THE BORDER BUT THEY CAN BE OVERCOME.( i can help )
4. RETAIL CONSUMER ITEMS. TAKE A BUS TO ASPAMDA AND SPEND SOME TIME MOVING AROUND THERE ALL THE THINGS THEY SELL ARE AT WHOLESALE PRICE. COSTUME JEWELLERY. DECORATIONS, MAKE UP, ETC.. ALL SORTS OF STUFF ALL AT WHOLESALE PRICE. JUST SELECT SOME AND RE SELL AT GOOD REASONABLE PROFIT to friends and family.

YOUR OPTIONS ARE LIMITED TO RETAIL BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THE SEED CAPITAL. BUT STAY POSITIVE AND BEWARE OF "FAST DEALS" OFFERING UNREALISTIC RETURNS ESPECIALLY ONLINE. GOOD LUCK.

contact me :twimc@hushmail.com
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by OMOLADY(f): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2013
Bulk sms business is one of the business you can invest in with such amount
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Kween1: please i need an urgent Advice as a young lady on the business can invest in with 20k.

Depends on your location..

are you a student?
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by cosby07: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
E top up, with just 15k, no stress, will explain more this my email olabanty@gmail.com or mobile 08023357865, 08099878331, just send me text message, will call you.
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by nxanadu: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
first of all, how did u get d 20k ? go and get another 20k from there, and another 20k till it gets to 200k then let me know, i'll give u a biz secrete and u shall start it wit 200k while ur profit will not be less than N1,500 every day and u'll not make anything less than 40k monthly
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
where is ASPAMDA?

1 Like

Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by stevenhill(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nxanadu pls wats ‎​d business one can do with 200k & make 40k monthly? Am really interested, don't mind to go & borow. Details pls or send to ifyfly@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by bassdow: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2013
stevenhill: Nxanadu pls wats ‎ d business one can do with 200k & make 40k monthly? Am really interested, don't mind to go & borow. Details pls or send to ifyfly@yahoo.com thanks
I must tell you one thing stevenhill and its that its very dangerous to borrow to start a business cos a bizness takes time to mature and some might never stay alive enough to repay the invested capital.
I can equally introduce you to a viable biz that requires less than 100 thousand naira as startup capital with no over head cost. If interested, contact me on 07056142334 or email me on Bassdow@yahoo.com. Am also on whatsapp and if you reside in lagos, you can meet me so we can discuss physically.
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by Kween1: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
I run pt program as a student
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by valdubem(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
All this drop ur e-mail, contact me or I will contact you....All these guys re scams. If they can't drop the hint here, forget it, they will take you to the dark where they will dupe you.

Be Warned! Don't fall a Victim!

1 Like

Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by Johnnny(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
val_dubem: All this drop ur e-mail, contact me or I will contact you....All these guys re scams. If they can't drop the hint here, forget it, they will take you to the dark where they will dupe you.

Dupe alone? You forget Ra.pe?

Just like this poster said "Be Warned! Don't fall a Victim!

3 Likes

Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by Okattamgbee: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
stevenhill: Nxanadu pls wats ​d business one can do with 200k & make 40k monthly? Am really interested, don't mind to go & borow. Details pls or send to ifyfly@yahoo.com thanks
online mini importation biz
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by bassdow: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
val_dubem: All this drop ur e-mail, contact me or I will contact you....All these guys re scams. If they can't drop the hint here, forget it, they will take you to the dark where they will dupe you.

well i believe not all are scam but the advice goes to who ever is being asked to contact who to be careful about the enviroment he /she is going to meet the person. Its always a good thing to chose a location that is open so that you two arent alone. And above all always think more than twice before putting your money some where. Moreover there are certain discussions that needs to be ineractive. Such discussions can not be posted her because this place isnt an instant messaging platform.
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by estadypes(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello, you can contact me, i can advise you on fashion goods to buy in wholesale and resell. i ship in goods from UK, US and china. i would give you a really low price to enable you resell. whatsapp: 07055949926 or call 08185249899
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by sluvy4tune(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
BULKSMS is the best option i can give to you.you can own a self administered website where you can run conveniently even if you dont know how to write a code.I am into bulksms and can guide you through even if you dnt subscribe via my website.call me 08136761319
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by ifeoma4amazu: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi guys and ladies. I am currently talking to a caterer to teach a group of my friends and i how to go into mini catering business with little capital which we intend to start as a business after graduation. Products to be taught includes baking of special creamy loafs of bread for home and office delivery; meat pie, cake, chin chin and home-made biscuits. The fees will be greatly reduced if the numbers of students increases and an added advantage is that we will use the school's items and facilities to do our business after graduation till we are able to buy our equipment. I think this is a good opportunity to start a business of our own so i am calling on a few young men and women here to join us so that we make a good number and start up a business in groups of five or ten after graduation. The members of these groups will be responsible for production, home/office delivery, sales and collection of cash. If you are interested, kindly send me an email on Ifeoma4amazu@yahoo.com to join this group.
Kween1, if you reside in lagos, you can join us and save your 20k.
Re: Pleasee What Type Of Business Can I Invest In With 20k? by ebenezer95(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
buy blackberry and make calls show off that you are now a big boy lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Giving Out $10 And $50 Free Deposit To Your Live Forex Account / 10 Powerful Motivational Quotes To Inspire Creativity In Your Business & Career / Top 10 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Can Fetch You Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.