Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection (539 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by johnstar(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Pls advice me sad
Re: Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by smajatt(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
it depends on ur location..currently mtn is d best around my area.
Re: Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by johnstar(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
smajatt: it depends on ur location..currently mtn is d best around my area.
k, tnx bro, does it wrk wit bis Nd ow can I do dat?
Re: Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Subscribe to any blackberry plan and change ur apn-blackberry.net
Re: Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by johnstar(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2013
ndudichukwumah: Subscribe to any blackberry plan and change ur apn-blackberry.net
tnx a lot, bt does it wrk unlimited on pc
Re: Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by davidadenrele: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re Please advise wbich is the Best Internet connection.

Hi i can be of an assistance to you, i know of an internet service i can recommend to you that would be affordable and can serves for what you need kindly call Dachrome Solution Enterprise we render internet service support you can reach via this phone numbers 08023900627,017901844.

You would be glad you did.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: Pls, Advice Me!!which Is The Best Internet Connection by technocrus: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
I have used airtel in aba, owerri enugu ph and delta. Its fast and reliable. the service isnt as good in some parts of lagos.
http://www.bloomgeek.com/internet/browsing-with-airtel-nigeria-at-the-cheapest-rate-ever

(1) (Reply)

Hp G72 Motherboard Needed Urgently / Help, Virus On My Final Project!!! / How To Rip An Audio CD Using Windows Media Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.