Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? (1484 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by xrisdon(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2013
is it good to abstain from sex till marriage?
it is an open discussion pls.
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Eneze1(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2013
are you a guy or a lady? answer that first
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Godson201333(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2013
It depends ...like Enezel ask if you are a lady,Its good and as for guys,e get as we dey cheat shocked grin
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by xrisdon(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2013
@ enezel and godson
i am a guy, but that is not the point; on a general not, what do you think? is it good or bad, your opinion pls....
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
we go abstain from sex while she dey busy yansh brother emeka my next door neighbour behind my back cheesy.who dey deceive who?
abegi cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
If you can handle it
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Monicasque(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
i used to think that it was a waste of time and good feelings of joy but when you actually sit down and compare relationships and marriage i realise that they can never be the same. In marriage you are proud to have sex , in a relationship you feel like you are loosing something precious especially you realise this when you breakup with the guy or when you are having trouble with him. You actually realise that should you have not given him the cookie he would treat you more differently. BLV me honey a man will always treat you better if you wait till marriage. I was blind now i see, as for me i wana wait for that ring first now. I am done playing. Thank God it did not take me long to realise this

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Monicasque: i used to think that it was a waste of time and good feelings of joy but when you actually sit down and compare relationships and marriage i realise that they can never be the same. In marriage you are proud to have sex , in a relationship you feel like you are loosing something precious especially you realise this when you breakup with the guy or when you are having trouble with him. You actually realise that should you have not given him the cookie he would treat you more differently. BLV me honey a man will always treat you better if you wait till marriage. I was blind now i see, as for me i wana wait for that ring first now. I am done playing. Thank God it did not take me long to realise this
All this one na jege
if we no do wen we be boyfriend and girlfriend then how i go take know wether u sabi yansh
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by trixandra(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44: If you can handle it
Always being diplomatic.
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
trixandra:
Always being diplomatic.
Because I have realised that you cannot dictate to an adult as to how he/she lives his/her life
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
I am a virgin.
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
it depends on the person. it is a personal decision
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Monicasque(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu:
All this one na jege
if we no do wen we be boyfriend and girlfriend then how i go take know wether u sabi yansh

honey even cats and dogs know how to do this. Its something that is way easier to do. That is why you find more early pregnancies than girls with MBA
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Popowaa: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
If u want to gain experience then it's good
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Popowaa: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Like sister christiana's case
lefulefu:
All this one na jege
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by jmoore(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
It is good to abstain till marriage. Marriage is ownership, the man owns the wife and vice versa. Only your husband or wife deserves the conjugal rights.

Sex outside marriage is giving your body to one that doesn't own you.
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
jmoore: It is good to abstain till marriage. Marriage is ownership, the man owns the wife and vice-versa. Only your husband or wife deserves the conjugal rights.

Sex outside marriage is giving your body to one that doesn't own you.
You forgot about short term leases, rent, borrowing and the likes grin
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by mchileks4luv(f): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu:
All this one na jege
Abeg help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ tell them
Seriously i can't marry a guy i hav not had yansh with.cus i need 2 know ♓☺ good he is,so dat if we get married i won't Ğø̲̣̣ ouutside
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
THE BAD THING ABOUT ABSTAINING IS THE THOUGHT THAT SOME RANDY RANDOM GUY IS PHUCKING UR WOULD BE FUTURE WIFE.....WHILE U R THERE...ABSTAINING
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
rigormortis: THE BAD THING ABOUT ABSTAINING IS THE THOUGHT THAT SOME RANDY RANDOM GUY IS PHUCKING UR WOULD BE FUTURE WIFE.....WHILE U R THERE...ABSTAINING
A thought that hurts
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by PedroJP(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
yes, a good thing that comes with lots of benefits
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: Like sister christiana's case
GBAM grin
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
rigormortis: THE BAD THING ABOUT ABSTAINING IS THE THOUGHT THAT SOME RANDY RANDOM GUY IS PHUCKING UR WOULD BE FUTURE WIFE.....WHILE U R THERE...ABSTAINING
SO WHO BE THE MUGU? grin
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by andyanders: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am a virgin.

I confirmed it.
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Popowaa: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lol
lefulefu:
GBAM grin
Re: Is It Good To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Whatever you're comfortable with

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her / Top 10 Girl Code Rules / Is There Really Any Girl Who Thinks This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.