Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Double Standard Of Promiscuity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Double Standard Of Promiscuity (1442 Views)

Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? / Promiscuity Among Young Girls / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by OsezyBlessing(f): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
If men can do it, why can’t women? When it comes to the double standard of promiscuity men and women are separate NOT equal on this issue. Yes he can do it and no you should not follow suit.

Promiscuous sex impacts men and women differently. For women, sexual promiscuity has emotional and physical ramifications. It is not in a woman’s nature to have multiple sex partners. Remember ladies we are internal creatures. Hence our sex organ is on the inside of our bodies. Men are external creatures and their sex organ is on the outside of their body. Let’s view this from a physiological standpoint when a man pulls out of you he is detached from you. Sex to them is a form of physical reaction with the end goal being an orgasm.

Men don’t develop an emotional attachment through sexual intercourse. Men become emotionally attached to a woman based on things she can bring to the table I.e, loyalty or dedication.

The question then becomes are you in a relationship or a long-term booty call? It is imperative that you answer this question to yourself in an honest and unabashed manner. Long-term booty calls often outlast most relationships. I would get emotionally attached to an emotionally unavailable man. Which reiterates the fact that women have no business trying to compete with men in this arena.

http://www.osezy..com/2013/07/the-double-standard-of-promiscuity.html
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
OsezyBlessing: If men can do it, why can’t women? When it comes to the double standard of promiscuity men and women are separate NOT equal on this issue. Yes he can do it and no you should not follow suit.

Promiscuous sex impacts men and women differently. For women, sexual promiscuity has emotional and physical ramifications. It is not in a woman’s nature to have multiple sex partners. Remember ladies we are internal creatures. Hence our sex organ is on the inside of our bodies. Men are external creatures and their sex organ is on the outside of their body. Let’s view this from a physiological standpoint when a man pulls out of you he is detached from you. Sex to them is a form of physical reaction with the end goal being an orgasm.

Men don’t develop an emotional attachment through sexual intercourse. Men become emotionally attached to a woman based on things she can bring to the table I.e, loyalty or dedication.

The question then becomes are you in a relationship or a long-term booty call? It is imperative that you answer this question to yourself in an honest and unabashed manner. Long-term booty calls often outlast most relationships. I would get emotionally attached to an emotionally unavailable man. Which reiterates the fact that women have no business trying to compete with men in this arena.

http://www.osezy..com/2013/07/the-double-standard-of-promiscuity.html
as if the end goal of sex to a woman is not orgasm.. in fact, not all women can reach the height of orgasm through sex that is why they keep looking for a man who can get them to that peak and as such they become promiscuous grin grin Yes men are emotionally attach to the loyalty and dedication of a woman and men can also develop emotional attachments through sex if the woman is wild and crazy in bed grin trust me, experience matters.. and why should you get attached emotionally to an emotionally unavailable man? don't you know you'll end up being a side-kick
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lol..ARE U IN A RELATIONSHIP OR A LONG TERM BOoTY CALL?
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
i'm in a long time booty call grin grin
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
bennyraz: i'm in a long time booty call grin grin

You are a side line ho.
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Enegod(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
OsezyBlessing: Remember ladies we are internal creatures. Hence our sex organ is on the inside of our bodies. Men are external creatures and their sex organ is on the outside of their body. Let’s view this from a physiological standpoint when a man pulls out of you he is detached from you. Sex to them is a form of physical reaction with the end goal being an orgasm.

well spoken....bravo..what more can i say!
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Cholls(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
bennyraz: i'm in a long time booty call grin grin
shocked
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by OmoAlata1(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
I understand your argument but I don't completely agree with it. Yes, most women cannot have sex with a man without getting emotionally attached to him at some point. But there are a few percentage of women out there who can have sex with a man and that is it, nothing else. There is always an exception to the rule
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
If you allow society dictate how you live, you will end up going crazy
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You are a side line ho.
you are a side line kick
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
bennyraz: you are a side line kick

Booooooii. You wish!!
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
It's never going to change so just do what you want to do
Re: The Double Standard Of Promiscuity by KINGwax(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Omo_Alata: I understand your argument but I don't completely agree with it. Yes, most women cannot have sex with a man without getting emotionally attached to him at some point. But there are a few percentage of women out there who can have sex with a man and that is it, nothing else. There is always an exception to the rule
Jes dangle the cash,
You will end up fuckin d cats!

(1) (Reply)

40 Year Old Mother Pregnant For, And Set To Marry Her Own Son. / In Love With A Desperate Single Lady / Lwkmd! See Question " I Lost My Virginity Thro Abortn NOT Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.