Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House (2127 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Make una come see me see wahala.One of my pally don come my house come lodge with im babe.Na for face-me-i-face u i dey stay.Anytime dis my pally dey with im babe for my house dem go use my bed while me go sleep for carpet.My pally no get house rent because he say he no get enough money. na so dem dey chop my food sef and garri no dey stay one wk b4 e finish.Sometimes he go hustle go kano or kafachan and he go tell me say make i look after im babe.but dis im babe dey make me uneasy because she jus dey use style dey seduce me.me i no know wetin i go do oooo and if i drive dem comot na were dem go come lodge? abeg ooo make una advice me on dis matter.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Pacify: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abeg ny*sh lipsrsealed the babe one time cos no time...

I no talk anything o
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by uniqueren(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin
aren't you the game master anymore??
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by xynerise: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Birds of a feather. Your friend is your kind. Shameless antelopes
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Popowaa: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise: Birds of a feather. Your friend is your kind. Shameless antelopes
grin
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin

xynerise: Birds of a feather. Your friend is your kind. Shameless antelopes

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu: Make una come see me see wahala.One of my pally don come my house come lodge with im babe.Na for face-me-i-face u i dey stay.Anytime dis my pally dey with im babe for my house dem go use my bed while me go sleep for carpet.My pally no get house rent because he say he no get enough money. na so dem dey chop my food sef and garri no dey stay one wk b4 e finish.Sometimes he go hustle go kano or kafachan and he go tell me say make i look after im babe.but dis im babe dey make me uneasy because she jus dey use style dey seduce me.me i no know wetin i go do oooo and if i drive dem comot na were dem go come lodge? abeg ooo make una advice me on dis matter.

na lie you dey talk jor ! .. u no get work na him make u open this thread dey form wetin u no get
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
.........the girl, is she a wanderer angry angry >: It's understandable your friend squatting with you, a bimbo tagging along is outrageous!!!!
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lawd have mercy
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
chimkaire: .........the girl, is she a wanderer angry angry >: It's understandable your friend squatting with you, a bimbo tagging along is outrageous!!!!
me no know wetin i go do ooo.if i drive my friend and im babe comot for my house ppl go come dey say i wicked
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
uniqueren: cheesy cheesy grin grin
aren't you the game master anymore??
game master ke? cheesy
one mind dey tell me make i do am but another mind dey tell me make i no do.me dey suspect say the mind wey dey tell me to do am na devil own cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by ogb5(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu:
game master ke? cheesy
one mind dey tell me make i do am but another mind dey tell me make i no do.me dey suspect say the mind wey dey tell me to do am na devil own cheesy

I believe say na your church mind dey tell you to do am.
Just do am one day. That kain girl wey dey tag along homeless man fit give you something. Either she give you gono or she give u aids.

Hurry up collect your share

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
ogb5:

I believe say na your church mind dey tell you to do am.
Just do am one day. That kain girl wey dey tag along homeless man fit give you something. Either she give you gono or she give u aids.

Hurry up collect your share
bros u wicked oh lol

Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by sakaguchi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pray for them and all of you should give your lives to Christ....Shikena!!!
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
kill them both.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by adepojuis: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dont u tink ur frnd might av tot abt it?i laugh u! Its a plan work u touch her,u give both of them their permanent stay.
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
sakaguchi: Pray for them and all of you should give your lives to Christ....Shikena!!!

grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by carzola(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu: Make una come see me see wahala.One of my pally don come my house come lodge with im babe.Na for face-me-i-face u i dey stay.Anytime dis my pally dey with im babe for my house dem go use my bed while me go sleep for carpet.My pally no get house rent because he say he no get enough money. na so dem dey chop my food sef and garri no dey stay one wk b4 e finish.Sometimes he go hustle go kano or kafachan and he go tell me say make i look after im babe.but dis im babe dey make me uneasy because she jus dey use style dey seduce me.me i no know wetin i go do oooo and if i drive dem comot na were dem go come lodge? abeg ooo make una advice me on dis matter.
round of apluase comedian of the year lefulefu...
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think my case is worst. I invited a friend ova cos she needed a place 4 ha clearance. When I travelled, her bf started staying with her. I didn't mind cos he's also my friend. Wen I arrived, i expected him 2 leave n he said he wuld in 2 days time. It's 2 weeks now n he's yet 2 go.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by joy3456: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
confirmed
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
D damsel: I think my case is worst. I invited a friend ova cos she needed a place 4 ha clearance. When I travelled, her bf started staying with her. I didn't mind cos he's also my friend. Wen I arrived, i expected him 2 leave n he said he wuld in 2 days time. It's 2 weeks now n he's yet 2 go.

Put rat poison in his food.
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2013
carzola: round of apluase comedian of the year lefulefu...
wetin funny for wetin i dey yarn.i dey tell una serious u dey take am as funny matter.u no well oo sad
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

na lie you dey talk jor ! .. u no get work na him make u open this thread dey form wetin u no get
shoemaker u no go stop to dey pester me? so because i no gree do dat ur sister wey her face be like wetin masqurade don dance on top na im u still wan dey beef me abi? grin
tell me na by force to do woman? grin
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Godson201333(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
lefu lefu i be dey think say u soji self,so dem dey chop your food,wet your bed now you no wan chop the babe when she dey pass ball give you.....Omo you be learner oo
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by megareal: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
D damsel: I think my case is worst. I invited a friend ova cos she needed a place 4 ha clearance. When I travelled, her bf started staying with her. I didn't mind cos he's also my friend. Wen I arrived, i expected him 2 leave n he said he wuld in 2 days time. It's 2 weeks now n he's yet 2 go.
No long ting...chase them out. He is just a shameless man who is trying to live off a woman.
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Leufleuf... why are you lying? How can a love-vendor and a ho lodge in your parent's home
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Leufleuf... why are you lying? How can a love-vendor and a ho lodge in your parent's home

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House by Agybabe(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tell your friend that you are no longer comfortable. Who are you afraid of? People will always talk. What's the big deal? Who is feeding you or paying your rent? Is he? No time for sh*ts.

(1) (Reply)

Only Foolish Girls Date And Marry Guys Who Cannot Take Care Of Them / Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE / Words Alone Can't Say How Much I Miss Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.