Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

World's Largest Building Opens In China - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World's Largest Building Opens In China (38306 Views)

An Underwater Hotel Opens In Africa / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan / Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by ennecco: 1:45am On Jul 16, 2013
wao good development please foreward this to office of the president of nigeria. nija dey not fit give common light to masses. one day God will hellep us ooh

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by steveec122(m): 1:47am On Jul 16, 2013
one fit pick money in side the building?
or make i kuku dey my villa
dee conjure money

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Good architecture
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:10am On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: Please Nigerians in china make sure you don't enter that building until it has been tried and certified we all know how MADE IN CHINA things are.
The Great wall of China has a history of more than 2,000 years, about 8,000 kilometers long and it is stilll standing. What does that tell you? undecided

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2013
whitecat007: There is hope for Nigeria with people like you who know the real deal.
China is not even number 2 economy. It's just the no 1 country in the world that is doing everything to get to the top. China is still behind Japan.

I almost cried when I read somewhere that Chinese were going to help construct rail line in Nigeria. I was like WTH!!! The Chinese can't get their own rail system right with the way trains are falling of tracks over there.

The early Chinese helped in constructing some rail lines in California as human detonator by carrying dynamites into the hole, the work white people did not want to do cos of the risk involved back then and robots have replaced the part Chinese played then.

If only our leaders are doing their job by checking what Chinese really know about rail tracks.

China has overtaken Japan as world's second largest economy, that was in 2011. Japan is no longer number two but number three.
Which Chinese can't get their rail system right? The last time i checked high speed train which was introduced in China on April 2007 has recorded only one accident.Wenzhou accident, how many times have you heard that trains in China have accident despite carrying 25 percent of the world's total railway workload.
It is unfortunate that the sole aim of some people is to come online to misinform others.

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Chrisabig(m): 3:50am On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback: Please Nigerians in china make sure you don't enter that building until it has been tried and certified we all know how MADE IN CHINA things are.

My brother am in china but I fear to enter this one, who knows how far, this guys way no pure, anything can happen, make we they look. But hope say our presido sign something like this too.heheh cool I they wait.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Chrisabig(m): 3:54am On Jul 16, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Please don't say what you don't know, China has overtaken Japan as world's seconnd largest enconomy, that was in 2011. Japan is no longer number two but number three.

Economy not enconomy, and there is different between economy to develop and developing to develop, so sit down and look sir.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig:

My brother am in china but I fear to enter this one, who knows how far, this guys way no pure, anything can happen, make we they look. But hope say our presido sign something like this too.heheh cool I they wait.
Am a lady sir smiley
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Chrisabig(m): 4:15am On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback:
Am a lady sir smiley

Am sorry, is just a lady talk so keep it on, but wait let men talk ok, lady should be cooking and making children ok. Sit down and enjoy my dear.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by nagoma(m): 4:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'd hate to walk around in this building.

Just jog around it once daly.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by umarshehu58(m): 4:46am On Jul 16, 2013
e go mek sense chei c developing countries unlike......................!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig:

Economy not enconomy, and there is different between economy to develop and developing to develop, so sit down and look sir.
Thank you, that's a typographical error. I'm already seated on a train going to Guangzhou, i don't fear like you 'new Sampa' grin grin
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig:

Am sorry, is just a lady talk so keep it on, but wait let men talk ok, lady should be cooking and making children ok. Sit down and enjoy my dear.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I never knew i was replying a junkie
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by 99cent: 5:25am On Jul 16, 2013
the design/architecture looks ugly.
but if it's truly the largest building in d world, that sounds impressive.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by pyneda: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2013
dat was GREAT
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by hollyx: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2013
china is so incredible,world largest.insha Allah,one day I will be there
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Sirmikky1(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2013
coastal queen: And we are here in Nigeria Breaking one another's heads with mace. smh.
...and setting teeth-brushing record.... What a shey!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Sirmikky1(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig:

... Choi! See who is pointing out someone else's mistake.... a difference
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by SaintChukz(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2013
victorv12: Before Africa can rule the world, that time, the West and their counterparts will be living on Mars!!
Yes, you are very right about that. There is already a programme in the pipeline to take humans to Mars by the year 2023. Care to be a part of it...just check it up @ www.marsone.com These guys are really far ahead of us in terms of the future.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Nw dat dey av built d largest builing?....wots its usefulness., ophanage houz or wot?
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Tinkybabe(f): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2013
It's magnificient.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by victor2exl(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2013
ZUBY77: It was Europe. Then USA. Now Asia.
I expect Brazil next.

Then my beautiful Africa will rule the World.

BIG DREAM..DO A REVOLUTION FIRST,THEN YOU CAN HAVE A WELL PLANNED NEW/FRESH START AND GET IT RIGHT...ALL THESE COUNTRY HAD "REVOLUTION" ONCE..IF NOT BOOOOON THE BIG DREAM IT WILL NEVA COME..
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by genosco: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2013
WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH IS THIS ABEG? NA WA OH....SMH

sexymoma: DOES IT LEADS TO HEAVEN.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by ekenzify(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2013
WOW
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by adebayd(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2013
.......that's reminds me to reach City of Chengdu too. We need this kind of thing in my country Nigeria. God please help my country Nigeria from the hands of evil one.
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by okwele1(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2013
ZUBY77: It was Europe. Then USA. Now Asia.
I expect Brazil next.

Then my beautiful Africa will rule the World.
Most definately, we are getting there
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by johnemone(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2013
does ur comment lead 2 heaven
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by ModupeJ(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why are triangles everywhere in dis building? Illluminati has taken over China too? End time!
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by Oluschenco(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
I don't know, wait, let me consult Wikipedia....
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by hammedkola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dubai -- tallest building in the world,

China -- the largest building in the world

Nigeria --
Re: World's Largest Building Opens In China by omonla555: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fazhy: Which nation is capable of stopping China? Hmmmmm.

Niger Delta[b]

Niger Delta[/b]

Niger Delta.

uHHHHH,uhhhhhhh, ihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Lekki Conservation Centre, Lagos (pictures) / Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.