Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) (133117 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Waladade4luv(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Good day
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waladade4luv,you should have told her from the start.When you decide to start a relationship,this type of issue is what you reveal from the start.
The way it is now,you just have to wait to see if she will change her mind.If she doesn't,count it as your loss and move on with your life.It's not worth killing yourself over.Make sure you are straightfoward with who you decide to date next time(if there will be a next time).
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Onajevwe(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thorpido thanks for this nice thread.

Someday I'll be here to share my story which right now has been a nightmare.

God help us all.

smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Onajevwe:
Thorpido thanks for this nice thread.

Someday I'll be here to share my story which right now has been a nightmare.

God help us all.

smiley
it is well my bro.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by RoyalRoy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
thorpido:
it is well my bro.

Nice one Thorpido... U always on point. Keep it up brov!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Nice one Thorpido... U always on point. Keep it up brov!!!
Thanks
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 1:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Waladade4luv:
. .note i av accepted my blame already so no need to blame me further i want matured advice pls

thorpido:
Waladade4luv,you should have told her from the start.When you decide to start a relationship,this type of issue is what you reveal from the start.
The way it is now,you just have to wait to see if she will change her mind.If she doesn't,count it as your loss and move on with your life.It's not worth killing yourself over.Make sure you are straightfoward with who you decide to date next time(if there will be a next time).

Nothing to add bro... Keep your head up next time. Sincerity, openness and truthfulness are the bedrock of a successful relationship.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by ToroJah: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
nyafunyafu:

Please put up your email I can direct you to a good councillor and possibly better job so you can get a place of your own and take better care of yourself. God bless u

greetings to you my dear sister, please assist me too, joblessness is driving me into depression and my family is not assisting in anyway I sometimes wish I wasn't born into such.

I have business plans like starting up a poultry since job is not forth coming but funds is my only constraints, you can go through my posts to confirm I'm in dire need of help please.

thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by ayokunlei(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2015
greatgod2012:
@soraya

Sometimes, its like that, you just depressed when you engage in thorough thinking about life, it happened to me this morning, I locked myself inside the room, I didn't want to talk to anyone, not even my hubby, but after a while, I discovered that it wasn't good for me, so I beckoned on my kids to come play with me, after which we went out together and that was the end.
So, when you feel depressed, ensure you are in the company of other people, if there's nobody at home, take a walk or betterstill, go visiting some people, by the time you find yourself with people, the depression will disappear, but it depend on you, you have to be determined that you have to conquer the situation, remember, when there is a wish, there is always a way. There is light after the tunnel. Don't give up, it is well.

Amen
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bookceleb: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
I dint know such a thread existed.read my story too.

www.nairaland.com/2593965/painful-experience-hands-muslims-nnpc
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by doublex: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
wow,sister!thanks for making this thread,theirs a friend of mine who i think he needs such but idk if he would accept.its mostly women who are willing to help people with suicidal stuff/thoughts...men have to start helping out too
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by joywendy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
doublex:
wow,sister!thanks for making this thread,theirs a friend of mine who i think he needs such but idk if he would accept.its mostly women who are willing to help people with suicidal stuff/thoughts...men have to start helping out too

What do you mean? There are alot of men here on this thread who have been giving advise to alot of folks here. Maybe you should start from the beginning......

3 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by doublex: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
joywendy:

What do you mean? There are alot of men here on this thread who have been giving advise to alot of folks here. Maybe you should start from the beginning......
i meant in terms of opening up about their feeling etc,helping each other and other men too without making each other/putting each other down.i see this in real life too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Ritty28: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi guys
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Ritty28:
Hi guys

Hello
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by wahles(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Im very depressed, I jst nid sum1 to talk to, to share how I feel, cant go tru alone, if possible a psychologist s cool.... I stay in abeokuta
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by hpk(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
wahles:
Im very depressed, I jst nid sum1 to talk to, to share how I feel, cant go tru alone, if possible a psychologist s cool.... I stay in abeokuta
i sent you a pm, do reply.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by omoharry(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
The period of my depression made me to look out for Genuine NGO's in my area and i became a volunteer to the Organization. the fact that there are scheduled plans of travel activities lined up for the year in other state of the country and even outside the country give me this optimistic feeling about life that i am contributing my quota to humanity..So guys if you have a heart of charity to volunteer your time and give back to society and the world at large then i think it is a good therapy to use to avoid being lonely and depress.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by MommyD24(f): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
I don't even know where to start from...
My story is way too long. I can't even believe how I got here, I just know that four years ago, I was a very bright intelligent student with so much dreams, aspirations and ambitions...but I've lost my way and can't seem to find it back.
Failed relationships, a 2year old son, an extra year in school, accommodation expiring next month, no idea on how to raise the extra year's school fees or how i'll even survive.
Was it all worth it?No...
I've made terrible choices and mistakes..
I just feel is time to pull the curtains.. where do I go from here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.