Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos (8527 Views)

Nnamdi Oduamadi Joins Brescia On Season-long Loan / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by kolokolobi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ norm 544.....it's like you work there.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by gebest: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
YOU HAVE STARTED WELL AND YOU WILL GO PLACES FOR REMEMBERING THE POOR
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by gebest: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
vizboy: nice one.
More grease to ur leg and more naira to ur bank acct
GBAM
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Seriousbusiness: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Keep it up boy,we were together in a festac club last week.God bless u.
Festac boys always represent !!
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Promhize:

Haha, I disgraced the Ignoramus. Shoe-maker wey no understand simple english grin grin

Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odunwane this coming season is urs. God bless u bro.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by ekcel(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
The hands of a giver can neva lack.May God bless u the more.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by obiosaks(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
nice one bro
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Gbenge77(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2013
Fantastic!
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by Testerfuze(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Hmmm...so d dude z a nyc guy,kip it up chap.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by sobastical: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Very good gesture, God bless you brother but No 90 meaning you're born 1990?? Iro ni ooooo cheesy
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by sobastical: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
gerald09: Its great to know that africans still try to help the african child, cos it was beginning to look like its mostly d intl community dat cares, God please give me the means to save the african child, they have seen hell. Few week ago I was @ my friends shop he sells rice(wholesale), a woman working with the abuja motherless children home was expressing her excitement after a generous person donated food stuff, toiletries, cloths and money to the home n how she and her boss took these items n sold dem n pocketed the money, she was proud of what she did n her friend listening actually gave her a thumbs up for a job well done, I was forced to ask her why she would do such n she said the most sad thing a person would say, "Na Nigeria Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ dey". I pity the african child, especially d helpless 1s, the church dat was suppose to help dem no longer do cos its bad investment n d great people that try to help don't go further cos the people working there have destroyed the system.

Really? No wonder, even so many fake NGO's around just soliciting money for themselves....all evil minds.
Re: Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos by thweraja10: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians living in the UK, you can now get Nigerian foods, ingredients and recipes here http://www.nigerianfoods.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lucky Bet9ja Customer Wins Over 40million Naira / Enugu Rangers Sign Merchandising Contract With D&M On Lotto Sportswear / Football:Players With Most Assists In The Last 5 Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.