Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks (3639 Views)

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks / I Am Truly Sorry For Cheating On My Wife-sandra Bullocks's Husband Speaks. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Flirtyfemi: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Following the claim by a Lagos clergy, Prophet Ajanaku, that Yoruba gospel artiste Tope Alabi asked him to have sex with her; Tope Alabi had initially debunked the story HERE her husband, Soji Alabi, however has this to say:
“This trouble started when we stopped attending Prophet Ajanaku’s church because he was beginning to see himself as a god in our lives. All he has said to the media are bunch of lies, just to look for a way to bring us down. I know there is a God in heaven who will judge everything we do on earth and reward all of us accordingly. I intentionally told my wife not to say anything and leave God to judge everything but I am using this medium to tell everyone out there that Tope Alabi never asked Prophet Ajanaku to sleep with her.”
For now the couple has embarked on a church to church ministration while waiting to choose the next church they will be attending...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/tope-alabis-husband-clears-air-on-his.html
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by texaco1: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
tope alabi is in for a hard time ,this whole issue will affect her music carrer and maybe her marriage .the way and manner she handles this man called ajanaku will determine a lot
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
stories that touch
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Enegod(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
May the God whom Tope Alabi serves and worship with her songs see her through ...
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by texaco1: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Opytim: May the God whom Tope Alabi serves and worship with her songs see her through ...
that is what happens when man renders a help , they will let everyone know that they are the one that rendered the help. tope alabi even composed a song in honour of this man ,she usually called hi angeli mi
even if it is true that tope did actually try to seduce the man i think the man shouldn't have said it to the press , i believe that man is trying hard to bring down tope alabi
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by carzola(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think prophet shameles tried to sleep with angel tope and angel tope refused, so a typical black man wit ego problems "shameles prophet" would want to blackmail innocent angel tope to ruin her life the kind of thing 90% of nigerian men would..
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by texaco1: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
the worst scenario is that he is proving or insinuating that he is the pillar of tope alabi success , and that he will take what he has given her and give it to another person , i wonder when God decided his prophets to start playing demi gods

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Jhydey192(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Really hard times

Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Preceedo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
texaco1: the worst scenario is that he is proving or insinuating that he is the pillar of tope alabi success , and that he will take what he has given her and give it to another person , i wonder when God decided his prophets to start playing demi gods
I tire 4 all these prophets oh...abeg help me ask d prophet whether na hin giv tope alabi the voice wey she take dey sing.......na by force person take dey attend church......i dnt even knw the prophet that claims to be all in all.......wats the name of his church by the way
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by texaco1: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Preceedo: I tire 4 all these prophets oh...abeg help me ask d prophet whether na hin giv tope alabi the voice wey she take dey sing.......na by force person take dey attend church......i dnt even knw the prophet that claims to be all in all.......wats the name of his church by the way
he is openly saying it that tope will fall ,i heard he has chosen another singer that he says will take over from tope .i wont be surprised if that man has other powers apart from the holy spirit.because how can someone be boasting the way that man is boasting.definitely tope marriage is going to be tested ,i know soji is just putting up a brave face ,wheneve he is alone he will be wondering whether the allegations are true or false
Re: My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2013
I can almost guarantee that there will be another sex scandal that will come out after this....am pretty sure she has been

sleeping with many many pastors....she definitely doestn make money from lousy album sales...she makes money from going

church to church singing her gospel...it's just a mater of time till we all see that shes just a common gospel

whoore...just because you hold a mic and sing about God doesnt make you a believer.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate Offers Young Thug 9million Dollars,to Stop Making Music / Meet Former Miss Finland Lola Wallinkoski Nee Odusoga From Nigeria. / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Labor Day In Sexy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.