Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

She said that she loves me, here come her pictures - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She said that she loves me, here come her pictures (1760 Views)

Which Do I Marry: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? / Loves Me But Won't Date Me? / What Can I Do?she Loves Me So Much But I Love Sum1 Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She said that she loves me, here come her pictures by makelove2m(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
....She is so beautiful and lovning, can u compare !?

Re: She said that she loves me, here come her pictures by makelove2m(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
No now!!, we can't afford to stop here,
Re: She said that she loves me, here come her pictures by TexasCowboy(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2013
Dream on nikka! grin
Re: She said that she loves me, here come her pictures by makelove2m(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowboy:
Dream on nikka! grin

You sure soooo?
Re: She said that she loves me, here come her pictures by Freewoman(f): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
TexasCowboy: Dream on nikka! grin

Na true, true talk be that bross

(1) (Reply)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher / Y'all Wonna C How I Look Like? / Am A Handsome Guy 25yrs Graduate. Just Relocated To Akure. I Need A Cool Girl In Akure 4 A Good Rela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.