Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,240 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! (10758 Views)

Click To Activate MTN 3gb For Complete 1year / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings / Latest Method To Activate Mtn Magicsim Blazing And Rocking Like Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! by safeenaat1: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Important notice: this tweak is a courtesy of www.goldennaira.com. If
you will ever need to make money online you can get access to a data
base of how to make money, importation, forex trading, cheap laptops
guide, fiverr ebooks etc and soo many premium websites, softwares, php
scripts and video tutorials at a cheap price of only N1,500 for only
this weak. Visit www.goldennaira.com to see the procedure.

Lets go to the magic call.

This tweak i would say must
really be a good startup for
this month of july!...
I cant wonder if this works
for others and it also works
for you then it will be a new
dawn and may be called the
Unlimited Mtn Magic Call Sim
How Can I Enjoy This Free
Call On My MTN Sim Card?
Migrate to MTN Supersaver
Plus by dialing *408# OR Send
408 in Message to 131
You may not see any, or get a
message like transaction
failed try again later, just keep
dialing as many times as
possible.
Later a message will be sent
to you that you have
subscribed for mtn business
plan. Successful Migration
Message,
>> Then Dial *556# You will
see "Your MTN Supersaver
Plus balance is;"
Back it, and start calling any
Network Phone Number,
including International Calls.
Free of Charge..
NOTE:- if u Have Airtime on
Your line,do not make more
than a minute call but if You
dnt have You can call any
minute You like...Also Your
plan will be changed to mtn
supersaver.
Re: How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! by safeenaat1: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
please drop your questions
Re: How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! by overdrive(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
What about those already on supersaver?
Re: How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! by safeenaat1: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
It doesnt matter which of the tariff plan you are using. Both super saver and non super saver subscribers will follow same procedure to activate their lines. Hope i have answered your question? Refer to www.goldennaira.com if you have any further questions.
overdrive: What about those already on supersaver?
It doesnt matter which of the tariff plan you are using. Both super saver and non super saver subscribers will follow same procedure to activate their lines. Hope i have answered your question? Refer to www.goldennaira.com if you have any further questions.

(1) (Reply)

Man Turn Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (SEE PHOTOS) / Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.