Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? (2569 Views)

Albinos / Town Where Death Awaits Albinos / Albinos Are Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2008
9cent:

@ib,
maybe she must have gone to sort herself out for good grin grin grin grin
what's that supposed to mean?
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2008
@ib,
sort out!
check your dictionary.
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 16, 2008
9cent:

@ib,
sort out!
check your dictionary.
'sort out' could mean anything
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by osasp(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2008
exams r kl mehn
wat bout urs?
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 16, 2008
osasp:

exams r kl mehn
what bout urs?
cool also, wish you all the best osas ma man! Do your best hun wink kiss
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2008
@ib,

well, lets forget it sweety
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 16, 2008
@9cent
ok o
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2008
@ib,

u match my inteligent
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 16, 2008
@9cent
really? tongue
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2008
@ yes sweety, i no sometimes i act weired. but i'm good dont worry nairaland is fun
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2008
9cent:

@ yes sweety, i no sometimes i act weired. but i'm good don't worry nairaland is fun
lol when i called you weird i wasn't insulting you by the way, you know, there's a little bit of weirdness in all of us, even me wink
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Rebellious(f): 7:57pm On May 16, 2008
9cent, just when I thought you started making sense, you posted this crap.

@topic, There's nothing with Albinos. They are humans too and I can date one without a problem.
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2008
@ib,

well, some people dont seem to know the language of such languages. lol grin
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 16, 2008
9cent:

@ib,

well, some people don't seem to know the language of such languages. lol grin
whatever you say tongue
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2008
@ib, yeah sweety, lol
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 16, 2008
@9cent
smiley
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Rebellious(f): 8:13pm On May 16, 2008
I don't know what you guys are talking about but it's all good.
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2008
@ib, what?
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 16, 2008
@9cent
no, i was just smiling
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2008
@ib,

well, its nice talking to you sweety, i gotta run. have to do some laundry tori anlo igbe iyawo lola.
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 16, 2008
@9
c ya
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by 9cent(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2008
@ib, yeah sweety, cya
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by lucabrasi(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2008
there4s nuifn wrong with 'em,the only one i know was in secondary school and the guy was catching more chicks than even normal guys , they only smell and wrinly n all that if they r not loaded,this dude s parents were loaded and he always looked good and never had any of these discriptions, i know a girl in uni here as well and she s really fine and no shortage of male attentions at all,im sure you r in nigeria cause anyone abroad will not carry them sort of discrimination around
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by SUNO1: 11:58pm On May 20, 2008
Hahahahaha that's just foul. What's wrong with them? On the contrary, I actually feel sorry for them. They were always being picked on in school or wherever lol. Well, that's from my observations.

---------
SUNO
---------
Re: Guys Why Are U Keeping Distance From The Albinos? by tpiadotcom: 1:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Uche2nna:

That U are not an albino does not exclude U from being a carrier.

What is oniranu? grin

There would have to be a history of albinism in the family ( ie someone with albinism), unless you are not aware of your family background.

Sometimes the skin tone of a carrier will also show the trait.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer+(12 Principles Of Choosing Marriage Partner / E Ba Oloye Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo Soro.o To Geeee. / Oh My Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.