Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42442 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tintingz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
HYPO advert where people are just wearing shade glasses and covering their faces because of their silly shirts is too bright and shining...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by dabossman(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.

As in..., that advert is so annoying!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by bewitching: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Honey well noodles wat d bleep is BAM BAM LA LA
Ena milk advert sucks dat lil gurl singing off key,most nigerian adverts are freaking boring

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
hello u can lie
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Benspoon(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kai. D annoyin advert z TOP TEA wer dat man go drink hot tea 4rm morning till nite as if say na food.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by aniiii(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

lol! was gonna go straight to the reply button to type this

hahahah bloody irritant

i hardly see it nowadays though ...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
aniiii:

lol! was gonna go straight to the reply button to type this

hahahah bloody irritant

i hardly see it nowadays though ...

grin grin

Lol. Worst advert ever made. The less the better
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by eaglechild: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
I despise that sterling bank ad where that guy gives a very watery speech about having one customer and getting an undeserved standing ovation from a fake audience.
Where in the world did they get the crappy looking team?
The most annoying part is where that lady muttered something supposedly in Japanese, and the eerie look in her eyes during the ovation. She just looks like a manga cartoon character gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by 234GT(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
One day, cars will run on water.
It was an advert by the defunct Bank PHB. It was really irritating.
If cars run on water, how do you want the oil boys to live?

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by pokenose(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
yuzedo: Ah! Don't get me started! ALL Chi/Chivita adverts! Blood of God! shocked I swore never to buy any of their products! Daft! Irritating, disgusting adverts with girls using embalming cream as make-up, rètarded concepts, wtf?! undecided Serious demarketing! angry

In short lemme go and consult my blackbook of bastard adverts!! Dem plenty! angry angry angry

i never thought you could make a comment without mentioning your banana island mansion tongue. infact i'm suprised you can write relatively good english! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by aniiii(f): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

Lol. Worst advert ever made. The less the better

agreed cool
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
dabossman:

As in..., that advert is so annoying!
Gosh I so hate that advert! So plain, boring and unintellligent. So they cudnt get a better advert for a bank?
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by kennyblac(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Always Pad advert cos they never show us how to use it, also Gold Circle condom.. No sample what so ever.

Most worwor advert is that of Ini Edo that jumps about 3 cars cos of Maggi or what?

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
The new Go Compare ads

I actually loved the old ones
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ninilowo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
Its SEMOLINA.I hate it like shit..........
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
undecidedI swear..NTA advert of kparan ran..Kparan ran should be leading here..

Those guys no dey change?? Na wa oo..Since I can recall..that's bn the advert..Noise!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by buddymate: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Adagba1: The one that annoys me most is that man that is always advertising for UBA his hair is too bushy

That advert is as old as the coat(not suit)the guy is wearing-The reason for his "afro style". UBA has always been miserly with everything, even with customer-friendliness. So tell me why they won't keep up with their N20 advert since 1985 grin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
I dislike adverts for menstrual products like pads, tampons etc. They make it seem all happy and nice.

When in reality.... angry

5 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tuborme: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
my worst Tv advert is the Big Brother Chase Dstv advert that tells you that watching Big Brother during lectures will make you a smarter person....wondering where they got that from. The funny thing is that everybody is clamouring to watch this...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ninilowo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
nativedoctor: Honeywell noodles.....aaaarrggghhh! If I had a transfomer nearby i'd be long dead by now.
.....with one jobless agbaya and some children rite?.......... na wash.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by buddymate: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
What of Vitafoam promo by funke Akindele? It makes me loose appetite

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Ninilowo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
charlesm91: Mine has to be 'this passion na wa oo!' And Honeywell wheat where they were dancing rather than telling us why we should buy it
I hate that passion advert with a passion. It personifies POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by trent9002(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Another one is that Fidelity advert. Pisses me off too
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Stylaay(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gosh hav u guyz seen dabur toothpaste ad. Makes me wana scream my head off

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by akraym(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
"Mummy why is my pen15 itchy, my vagyna is dry."

Locks in period, locks out sperm

Bleep dettol with their useless adverts
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by bankyblue(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't
remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat

Honeywell
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by mollie12: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wow.

Mehn, this just turned out to be a "Hate-on" thread. Guys, if you can't appreciate creativity, just keep it and don't be knocking on other's hustle. How will someone say they hate "mama-do-good, hypo, MTN (ALL their adverts are highly creative, tho that doesn't mean their services are perfect) adverts, or those of the banks (GTB, sterling, etc)? Chai, na wa for una oh! Please I believe the above-mentioned really tried and brought us their most engaging output. The ones that irritate me are those that play out stereotypes (that young girls are aristo-minded like the Ambi-pur one, that married women are jealous like the semolina wheat one, etc).
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ABsI1: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ojisik: LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze
as much as i like dis comment,i neva expected it,because i hated it and now love it because of dat same segun eyerinze's acts
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by sobaemma(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Okworigeorge: ...honeywell semolina
ahahahahahahahahah,rubbish advert,no meaning senseless,i even keep eye to boobs and booty,na for am to open motor to see spagetti way sit down,i pissed off o,i won even vomit
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by harlos: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
I guess no one has seen this semolina advert, when the husband comes back from work and start singing and dancing in front of his wife.
embarassed
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by collynzo2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
This topic is so gay! *spits on thread and walks away*
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by AbuMikey(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
samilo88: If you guys think you've seen annoying advert, wait till you see adverts aired on ITV and EBS in Edo state. Gosh which kind advert I no see back then when I was schooling there. Block making factory, barbing saloon, ice block dealers all of dem get adverts. The annoying ones are those of Edegbe, Iyare and God is good motors.
ThankGod for DSTV ooo.....if not,the likes of NTA Benin,NTA Iruekpen,EBS,OSRT,DBS,DRTV and [ITV Benin] for make Digital life Hard for some people ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Diane Bursts Into Tears As Mercy Tells Story Of Her Family (VIDEO) / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.