Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Unilag Post-utme//diploma 2 Admission Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post-utme//diploma 2 Admission Help!!! (656 Views)

Unilag Foundation/diploma 2 Admission 2016/2017 / Oko Poly 3rd And 4th Batch Of Regular 2 Admission List Is Out On Campus! / Unilag Diploma 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post-utme//diploma 2 Admission Help!!! by unilagadm: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Greetings to you all. Finally the POST-UTME forms will be on sale tommorow till the 14th of July. Most of us should be happy with this development, after waiting for so long. Well like I've always said to have an astronmical score you need three things.
1.) Read really hard
2.) Pray and always be positive
3.) Contact people that can help you push for your admission
With all these your admission should be sure.
Where do we come in? Well, we offer you the service of helping you to push for your admission by giving you areas of concentration for the exam, giving you tips and tricks on how to go about the exam and finally following up your result and pushing for your admission. I assure you that this for real and not a cheap scam, you can call me or have your guardian/parent call me up for a meeting. This effort is solely ment at helping people get what is rightfully theirs because I can categorically tell you that I know how it feels to be denied admission, it hurts a lot. Interested candidates must have a minimum score of 200 and have their O'levels at one sitting, awaiting results too will do it and you can contact me on 08159272087 from the hours of ten in the morning till six in the evening. We handle both POST-UTME and Diplona candidates. May the Almighty Lord grant us all success IJN(Amen)!!!

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce Certificate / Kogi State University 2013/2014 Post Utme New Date / Nigerian Students Online Protest Against ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.