Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage (2506 Views)

They will give u an Award backstage and u shamelessly tell us u won a BET award. / Video:davido Dismisses Claims He Collected His BET Award Backstage / Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by tiwasblog: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dencia’ who was present at the event disclosed that Iceprince received the award in front of an empty audience.

Dencia claims BET edited the video clip of Ice receiving his awards to appear to be in front of a live audience to be aired to African viewers.

watch the video to confirm here - http://tiwasblog.com/2013/07/dencia-reveals-that-ice-prince-received-his-bet-award-backstage.html

Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
It's obviously faked. You could hear some people who were payed to scream. This is highly embarassing.
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: It's obviously faked. You could hear some people who were payed to scream. This is highly embarassing.

grin grin grin

LOL @ being paid to scream.

The place even sounds empty sef. Like 5 people screaming.
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
who should we blame now?
ICE?

BET?

DECIA?

or GEJ
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Afam4eva(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

LOL @ being paid to scream.

The place even sounds empty sef. Like 5 people screaming.
They did exactly the same thing to 2face when he won the MTV Europe awards. He was just shouting "I dedicate this award to my father and Mother" to an empty hall. If you even look behind the stage where Ice Prince was awarded, you could see some people roaming about. It's not by force for this people to award African artiste. if they must do it then i see no reason why the winners should not receive their award like everyone else. This is denigrating and Africans should stop behaving as if, if they don't win foreign awards, they will die.

1 Like

Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
They did exactly the same thing to 2face when he won the MTV Europe awards. He was just shouting "I dedicate this award to my father and Mother" to an empty hall. If you even look behind the stage where Ice Prince was awarded, you could see some people roaming about. It's not by force for this people to award African artiste. if they must do it then i see no reason why the winners should not receive their award like everyone else. This is denigrating and Africans should stop behaving as if, if they don't win foreign awards, they will die.

Even the almighty 2face ?

This is just embarrassing. undecided

They should stop the award altogether if they are gonna have separate award ceremonies for African acts. Its just cheapening our talents.
angry
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by redcliff: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
We Africans are the cause of what befalls us. What stops ICE from rejecting the award and saying 'if they don't do it right, they should forget it?'

Btw adaobi, I got eyes on you sis...ur nomakeup policy is bursting my brain.
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
redcliff: We Africans are the cause of what befalls us. What stops ICE from rejecting the award and saying 'if they don't do it right, they should forget it?'

Btw adaobi, I got eyes on you sis...ur nomakeup policy is bursting my brain.

grin grin embarassed
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by redcliff: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin embarassed
Omg *faints* she finds it funny.
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
redcliff:
Omg *faints* she finds it funny.

Dont faint embarassed tongue
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by redcliff: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Okay, I'm up. U have to teh me why I shudnt faint *blushing*
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2013
redcliff: Okay, I'm up. U have to teh me why I shudnt faint *blushing*

Lets not derail the thread tongue
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by redcliff: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Okay ma *sulking*
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by osabaz: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
I think Nigerians should boycott BET.. They r even Illuminati controlled. I aint ever watching that channel again.
Re: Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage by OmoUSH(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
osabaz: I think Nigerians should boycott BET.. They r even Illuminati controlled. I aint ever watching that channel again.
P square once said in an interview that they preferred to be king in their country than be slave in another country, until they later changed that "slave" part to king.
The truth is The Whites will rule over Africans to time indefinite in one form or the other. Do u knw the slavery our local acts go through b4 they get international collabo? Hmm. U wil b shocked. They exhaust all their lives savings 4 the collabo and many more. Even me was taking a keen study at the award ceremony. The way d presenter show up and the manner in which ice prince came to the stage was something else. Yet, they come back home to begin bragging like hell. Pity for them. They rather stay here and make their money freely.

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said / Davido Screams In Fear Of A Snake Around His Neck "See Photos" / Actor Emeka Ike Expose Names Of Movie Producers That Sleep With Actresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.