Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Side Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chicks (1614 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chicks by OsezyBlessing(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
A lot of girls believe they are in a relationship with a guy while in actual fact they are just the side chick. Ladies don’t know where they go from being a friend, lover to a side chick. I had this friend who was so sure she was the main chick until when she realised that she was just a part-time girlfriend.
She was always available anytime or anyplace for any type of sexual encounter. Unknown to her she was just a casual girlfriend, a step below the girlfriend.
I think before a guy begins to sleep with a girl he should at least tell her where they both stand, instead of misleading her. There was this guy I liked and he was so clear that he has a girlfriend, so it was up to me to decide what role I wanted to play, if I wanted to be the other woman. For someone like me I love 100% attention so I don’t think I can play second to anyone. I appreciated his honesty because it is better to know what you are dealing with and be safe than not know at all.
Even though I liked him so much, I can’t reduce myself to be anybody side chick. I can’t give my heart to someone who can’t even commit to me. Being a side chick means I am not good enough for the number one spot. My friend is heartbroken because she has invested a lot into the relationship. I think a relationship should be defined from the beginning; there should be an understanding between both parties so that no one eventually gets hurt.
But if you happen to find yourself in such position, it’s ok to feel bad, cry if you want, move on before you waste your time and miss out on Mr Right.
Sometimes there are signs but women are too blind to notice that they are side chicks. If you want to be a side chick don’t be a dumb, deaf and blind side chick. How do you know that you are his side chick?
If you show up unannounced to his place and he is not happy to see you or you have to take permission before you can come visit. My hostel mate always calls her boyfriend before she goes visiting. Why do you have to announce you’re coming if truly he is your man?
He only calls you to find out where you are and when you can come over. He needs you to clean, wash, cook and satisfy his sexual needs.
He doesn’t want you to tell anyone about him and he hasn’t told anyone about you. If you are his real babe he will surely want you telling your friends, he will be happy to introduce you to his guys. You only spend time indoors so that no one can see you.
Guys the fact that you are not sure about yourself does not mean you should go confusing everyone else around you.
I have friends who have played the perfect side chick and eventually over throne the main chick. If you have no problem being the side piece means you went into the relationship fully aware of your position. Take note of the following rules...
Rule one – know your place and act accordingly. You shouldn’t cause unnecessary drama, don’t disturb the main chick, don’t flaunt yourself and your activities around her.
Rule two- Be smart, very important, protect yourself, don’t get pregnant, don’t go around telling your friends and don’t fall in love.
NB- Never be a side chick to a broke dude and always remember if he cheat with you, he will definitely cheat on you
Rule three- Always look your best
Rule four- Sex him better than his girlfriend, yes before you shout Blessing, if his girlfriend was that good then what is he doing with you?
Side chicks always have an upper hand, you remind him of those things his girlfriend is not and probably would never be. If you decide to get him to forget her and make you his real bitch , then girlfriend you need to increase your love rate, then form some kind of quarrel. The essence is for him to realise how indispensable you are and .... (you should be happy now) his relationship is over and you are crowned the new main chick.
But remember Karma is a bitch and will come back to haunt you if you take what doesn’t belong to you...

http://www.osezy..com/2013/07/side-chicks.html
Re: Side Chicks by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
Main chick or side chick, you're still second best in one way or another if you aren't the only one
Re: Side Chicks by KINGwax(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
undecided if u no read this like me say 'nay'

If u read am, say 'aye'

The nays av it::: 'BANG'!!!
Re: Side Chicks by sparko1(m): 5:42am On Jul 05, 2013
Nice piece!
Re: Side Chicks by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2013
KINGwax: undecided if u no read this like me say 'nay'

If u read am, say 'aye'

Nay!!!!!
Re: Side Chicks by Popowaa: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2013
Nay.
Too long
Re: Side Chicks by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Jesus Christ sexing him better just to overthrow the main. Hmmm Nigeria is slowly becoming America
Re: Side Chicks by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2013
Jesus Christ sexing him better just to overthrow the main chick. Is it that sex is the only value a girl will offer in a relationship. Hmmm Nigeria is slowly becoming America

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks by Princesszoe: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2013
You can imagine that, "sexing him better". How can a decent person come out in the open to promote immorality like this? What is really the problem? What exactly has gone wrong? Why are some people morally deranged? Why can't we change and imbibe a sense of morality? @ op Can you profer this type of advise to your sisters or daughters? Ok. Goodluck!
Re: Side Chicks by Agybabe(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
I love this but I can't be a side chick.

Princess zoe: You can imagine that, "sexing him better". How can a decent person come out in the open to promote immorality like this? What is really the problem? What exactly has gone wrong? Why are some people morally deranged? Why can't we change and imbibe a sense of morality? @ op Can you profer this type of advise to your sisters or daughters? Ok. Goodluck!

Don't take it personal or be too righteous dear. Life is a teacher. 'sexing him better' is what you will understand later in life even when married. Don't just be a side chick is the story's morale.

Thanks @op!
Re: Side Chicks by gabriel212: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dont poke we guys. Many a time, the ladies cause the problem.
1. You u bluff yl in your heart you cherish him
2. You ignore his call wen he call you. dont you know we feel the pain wen som1 we love ignore our call?
3. You saw his miss call N u didnt return /flash back( that shows u are arrogant)
4. When u ignore his call, he try to quench the hurt by calling any available lady just to communicate( wen he do this, you call him cheat)
IF U LIKE HIM DONT PRETEEND N DONT USE CONVENTIONAL APPROACH TO TEST HIS LOVE!!!
Re: Side Chicks by haitto99(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
**yawns** long story
Re: Side Chicks by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
KINGwax: undecided if u no read this like me say 'nay'

If u read am, say 'aye'

A.Y...................NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? / How To Stay A Virgin Till Possibly Marriage / What Is The First Step To Be Taken When You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.