Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Business Tips Or Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Tips Or Knowledge (667 Views)

Setting Up Business Tips / Make Money Online With Your Hobby Or Knowledge / Five Useful Business Tips To Survive The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Tips Or Knowledge by abdulyusuf72(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is serious,i have 200k but confused of what business to do with it,i need advice pls.I reside in Iju lagos.Email-abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com
Re: Business Tips Or Knowledge by bassdow: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2013
well i believe all you have got to do is first put that money away some where in a fixed deposit account so u dont rush into investing it in something that you would regret later. Also if you are interested in starting up something with less than that amount, you can contact me on 07056142334. Am also on whatsapp and facebook. If you reside in lagos, then we can get to meet physically. Also try seeking advice from others but think more than twice before doing anythng. Pls never agree to give money to any body promising to use it do biz on ur behalf or promising to invest in on ur behalf cos U will be responsible for ur actions.

(1) (Reply)

HOW MUCH SEEMS TO BE PRESENT VALUE OF 10,000 Naira AS OF 1989? / Please I Need A List Of Well Known Venture Capital Firms / Financing Biz Opportunities - Angel Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.