Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law (20179 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / Google Punishes Rap Genius Website Over SEO Practices / Nigerian Government Website Defaced By Brazilian Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ekpekus: A lost battle for the group "anonymous". You can't engage in cheap blackmail against a sovereign state to drive home a demand which majority of her citizen kicks against. Remember, the government ALWAYS wins. So kip on hacking!

wait, the hacker want to expose corruption in the present government. Isn't that fun?
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by RedCard1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The internet you are using is western product.

Your suit and jean is western product

What about your religion (christianity and Islam), is it cultural product?

Let see how you promote your cultural value before you rant your choice against two grown men agreeing to have a relationship between themselves.
u have spoken well. thank you...
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
symbianDON: @mr. HACKivist: you and your fa.g_got brothers should go and learn to hack women's 'websites' and not hacking into each other's behinds!! In nigeria, hacking into govt's websites mean absolutely nothing to us.

Are you out of your mind? Religion was brought to your land because your fathers said it absolutely to them. Facebook has pages for gays which I think you are on. 2go self get special room for homosexuals. And you are here ranting your senselessness.
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by hotwax: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

wait, the hacker want to expose corrupt in the present government. Isn't that fun?

They are not exposing corruption. They will expose the government if gay right is not passed. That is blackmailing at 100%. Fighting corruption with corruption is wrong.
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
hotwax:

They are not exposing corruption. They will expose the government if gay right is not passed. That is blackmailing at 100%. Fighting corruption with corruption is wrong.

Corruption of the government or corruption of homosexuality? Are you out of your mind?
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by hotwax: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The internet you are using is western product.

Your suit and jean is western product

What about your religion (christianity and Islam), is it cultural product?

Let see how you promote your cultural value before you rant your choice against two grown men agreeing to have a relationship between themselves.
u have spoken well. thank you...

Forget religion, its against african value. For the fact that we wear jeans doesnt mean our brains are out.
The same west also borrow most of their civilization from ancient Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Capnd143(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
After reading this news, i was like laughing to a standstill. ROFLMAO . . . Irish gay activist?
Hacking nigerian official website doesnt mean anything to anybody in nigeria, infact i doubt that the FG even knws about it, even if they do its just like pouring water on a birds back, when nigeria is faced with islamist extremism and infrastrutural deficit, gay marriage is the last thing on the Mind of uncle Gej.
And this might even make the senate toughen it stands on the matter! Who visits the site anyway? The Irish hacker better go to borno and stage a peaceful protest, maybe then that wil get the attention of the FG if the survive IED Attack from boko haram

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
lie lie nothing like this
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by authenticblack: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
The government should ban this people for life, they should be killed
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by ugotuf(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
OMG!MANY F@GGOT'S IN HERE.MY APOLOGIES FOR COMING HERE cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by HezronLorraine(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
kingthreat: So homo sabi hacking? What else do they know how to do other than taking it up the butt?
providing jobs and employing jobless heterosexuals like u.
Working tirelessly like any other Nigerian to develop this great nation in every sector despite the way gays are treated like second class citizens.
Idiot like you watch movies made by gay people.wear their fashion brands.
Work in companies or organizations owned by gays which you are unaware of.
Quit the trash-talk.your IQ is no greater thn that of an homosexual.
Btw,u think you can have the internet if not for a gay man.
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
keep on hacking
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Bnnamz: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
man wan marry ma
after much much na d guy hole ur lolipop go enta..
So whats d point then?
I seriously feel sodomy is 'DEMONIC'
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Ptimes: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Bobbystanley(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Make una legalise this stuff abeg make uti nwachukwu marry Alex Ekubo officially. Make me go find my own partner

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by hotwax: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Corruption of the government or corruption of homosexuality? Are you out of your mind?

They wanted to expose the government corruption if government failed to approve gay marriage. And 90% of Nigerians are against this. Meaning gay hackers are as bad as the government.

You cant impose things on Nigerians. We dont want it in our constitution, period. Na by force? If they like, they can tell their NSA spy ring to invade Nigeria
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by zimuzo: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Delafruita:
how is it your business if one man decides to eye another man?
. Abeg, shut ur thrash, idiocy thing like U. Y man go dey eye another man, olodo 9tmile
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by hotwax: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: providing jobs and employing jobless heterosexuals like u.
Working tirelessly like any other Nigerian to develop this great nation in every sector despite the way gays are treated like second class citizens.

A homo is somebody suffering from a form of mental illness. they need pshycological treatments. A doctor mentioned this in USA, they attacked him. I read his Journal. It has to do with the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thunder with fire fire all homosexuals and their supporters. Shameless fools. Idiots animals useless acclaim humans. God punish all of you gays. May God wipe u people 4rm this earth if u fail to repent.
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by labodeolu(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ HEZRON God punish you ... Bloody fagggot...arghhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by zimuzo: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
choi, see gay dey talkoooo. May Lord help us all
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
fitzmayowa: Will the hacking, change the Nigerian government stand on this issue BTW what happened to live and let others live I thought they said its a free world, so why the hatred against homo's

Gays have no place in Nigeria, the day they try to legalize they should all be ready to face the wrath of the people. It is against our values, our cultures and what every tribe in Nigeria believes in is against gay and lesbian
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Bobbystanley(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
See Nigerians saying they don't want western culture..smh
I remember that killing of twins,burying kings with human heads and using virgins for sacrifices used to be African culture before the westerners came and abolished them all and a stupid Nigerian is saying he wouldn't welcome any western culture.
Gayism is a human right and should be legal but if u think it's demonic,why not allow God to be the judge and live ur own life..Also dnt forget that those westerners also made it possible for u guys to be typing rubbish here on Nairaland.

Am not gay but I stand for it to be Legal everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by HezronLorraine(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
sandibuzz: is it just me or did anyone else see the part of #10 million being used yearly to manage dt boring website? There is money in naija ooo
money spent on cyber security isn't puff-puff money though Nigeria will surely in flate the price.
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by hotwax: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bobbystanley: See Nigerians saying they don't want western culture..smh
I remember that killing of twins,burying kings with human heads and using virgins for sacrifices used to be African culture before the westerners came and abolished them all and a stupid Nigerian is saying he wouldn't welcome any western culture.
Gayism is a human right and should be legal but if u think it's demonic,why not allow God to be the judge and live ur own life..Also dnt forget that those westerners also made it possible for u guys to be typing rubbish here on Nairaland.

Am not gay but I stand for it to be Legal everywhere in the world.

One answer to your childish rant.

WESTERN civilization came from Egypt. [size=18pt]Egypt is an AFrican country.[/size]

A Review of Western Civilization start to 1550
The beginnings of Western civilization can be traced back to the ancient Near East, where people in
Mesopotamia and Egypt developed organized societies and created the ideas and institutions that we
associate with civilization. The later Greeks and Romans, who played such a crucial role in the
development of Western civilization, were themselves nourished and influenced by these older societies
in the Near East. Around 3000 B.C., people in Mesopotamia and Egypt began to develop cities and
wrestle with the problems of organized states. They developed writing to keep records and created
literature. They constructed monumental architecture to please their gods, symbolize their power, and
preserve their culture for all time.
They developed new political, military, social, and religious structures to deal with the basic problems of
human existence and organization. These first literate civilizations left detailed records that allow us to
view how they grappled with three of the fundamental problems that humans have pondered: the
nature of human relationships, the nature of the universe, and the role of divine forces in that cosmos.
Although later peoples in Western Civilization would provide different answers from those of the
Mesopotamians and Egyptians, it was they who first posed the questions, gave answers, and wrote
them down. Human memory begins with these two civilizations.
By 1500 B.C., much of the creative impulse of the Mesopotamian and Egyptian civilizations was beginning to wane. The entry of new peoples known as Indo-Europeans who moved into Asia Minor and
Anatolia (modern Turkey) led to the creation of a Hittite kingdom that entered into conflict with the
Egyptians. The invasion of the Sea Peoples around 1200 B.C., however, destroyed the Hittites, severely
weakened the Egyptians, and created a power vacuum that allowed a patchwork of petty kingdoms and
city-states to emerge, especially in the area of Syria and Palestine. These small states did not last,
however. Ever since the first city-states had arisen in the Near East around 3000 B.C., there had been an
ongoing movement toward the creation of larger territorial states with more sophisticated systems of
control. This process reached a high point in the first millennium B.C. with the appearance of empires
that embraced the entire Near East. Between 1000 and 500 B.C., the Assyrians, Chaldeans, and Persians
all created empires that encompassed either large areas or the entire ancient Near East. T

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by zimuzo: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
angry@ hezron, am very sure dat ur butt is drippn by now. Go buy urself some adult pampers gay, shameless fool like u. Am very sure ur father was also a gay who miraculously impregnated ur transgender mother idiot

2 Likes

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
brownlord:

Are u a leaner? No be this country them use millions take open email account for yahoo, my friend get use to it, na oyel money we get for here, my prayer na say make God make me use mistake enter govt. Na sorry for niger, my looting no go be here
That is one reason you will not smell power or enter govt like you said.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Decryptor(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
brownlord:

Are u a leaner? No be this country them use millions take open email account for yahoo, my friend get use to it, na oyel money we get for here, my prayer na say make God make me use mistake enter govt. Na sorry for niger, my looting no go be here
That's the reason why God will not answer ur prayer

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by HezronLorraine(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
masonkz:

Hmm.. No wonder people think it's a western thing. They don't know know that we exist here. cool
mason I tire for this retardeens.who will see me and think,"oh,he-s into dudes".
Meanwhile we are everywhere.
Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Gays spread sexually transmitted infections (STI) including HIV very fast than heterosexuals. Almost all of them if not all have suffered from an@l warts (an STI)one time or the other and they are out there to spread these diseases. The anu$ is not designed for s3x that is why the an@l muscular membrane can easily break and the virus can penetrate through easily.

Red_Card: olodo. Ur brains needs to be examined. Are u in any way better than gays? Naija needs to legalise gay marriage so as to control d population growth. D government can't even take care of d population available and to make it worse, d population is just getting larger by d day. U aren't gay, fine but u have no right to dictate to others on how to live their lives. Gays are doing d economy no harm. Gay marriage is legal in South Africa n SA is still way ahead of Naija. Not everyone needs a woman as a lover. Better wake up. Dis is d 21st century o.
Hey Mr gay! Does s3x make a country advance? Instead, it can only destroy the economy if all its workforce is infected with HIV/AIDS, not surprised, South Africa has the highest prevalence of HIV in the world.

1 Like

Re: Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kwasiasem, Sh3g3,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding / Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.