Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (21827 Views)

Agbani Darego Stunning In Lanre Da Silva (photos) / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by chicbenita(f): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2013
The Togo-born actress who converted from Christianity to Islam after her childbirth did her Islamic name change (Wonka Ceremony) after which she changed her name to Aishat Olaoye.
The actress said she preferred to be called Aishat instead of her former Christian name.

“In case you want to know I have a good relationship with my baby’s father and that is why I had to convert to Muslim and got a new name Aishat before the baby was named. I am a Christian, but I had to convert to Islam because of my baby,” Liz Da Silva revealed in a recent interview.

Insiders revealed that the actress has secretly disclosed that the man who impregnated her is one Alhaji Olaoye, a close friend to popular Oshodi transport boss MC Oluomo.

Because of the closeness between MC Oluomo and Liz Da Silva’s baby father, the actress was linked to him.

Another source said the actress wasn’t a committed Christian that is why her conversion to Islam was made easy.

A close friend of Liz disclosed “She’s my close friend and I feel so disappointed for her abrupt change of name. She didn’t even seek any advice prior to taking the risk. Her Alhaji must have used remote control for her”

“I remember the day I warned Lizzy to beware of men but she promised me he is just helping her out of her financial woes. “

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/actress-liz-da-silva-converts-to-islam.html

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by rezzy: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2013
Good for her. I promise you, nobody will miss u

37 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by SlyIg(f): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmmmm...
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by heed101(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2013
rezzy: Good for her. I promise you, nobody will miss u
khikhikhi.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Temismith(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2013
Ur life.... Ur choice.... Ur bizness. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by unlessgod: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2013
good for her cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2013
The power of money

2 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by nne4(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aishatu or whatever u call urself, u was never a good christian but may God deliver you from that Alhaji olaoye's juju IJN.

See wetin longer throat do you:p.
Hehehehe you don enter one chance.:;>

4 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by dasparrow: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
nne4: Aishatu or whatever u call urself, u was never a good christian but may God deliver you from that Alhaji olaoye's juju IJN.

See wetin longer throat do you:p.
Hehehehe you don enter one chance.:;>

LOL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Rooneyboy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its a pity, she's just pledged her soul to the devil .

6 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by greall1: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Old News
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by sholay2011(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
[s]I just hope she doesn't start to take bombs and detonators to movie sets now[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who cares?,that's her cup of coffee
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by kambah(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
To God be the glory, my advise to her to shun whatever people will say and desist from bad friends now, I wish God to make it 'had I knew I could have done this since' also her conversion should open more blessing, joy, success nd prosperity. Also, remember u did this not because worldly stuff, if u do this for Allah's sake and HE shall be ur sustainer, Aishat.

74 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by ManTiger(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Alaji don wire her abuna come convert her!
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who cares MONEY Can do anything...

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by cuteshade(f): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
That's the result of sugar daddy and longthroat,this wil serve a lesson to all ladies after sugar daddy.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by gluv01(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mttcchheww..She is still looking for direction. No matter your religion, if you are strong in faith, it won't be easy for you to convert. Fooled herself coz of money undecided
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
when will she start wearing burqua as a proper muslim woman?

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Paschal360: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who is liz da silva? Is she a nollywood actress? I've never heard of her. Is she married to the alhaji? All these baby mamas, talentless actresses sef, e no waste time for them to start copying Janet Jackson. Converting for money. Goodluck to her and the baby. cheesy
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
chicbenita:

“She’s my close friend and I feel so disappointed for her abrupt change of name. She didn’t even seek any advice prior to taking the risk. Her Alhaji must have used remote control for her”

Lol, as if being a Muslim is a bad thing.

15 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
SO SHE WENT FROM ONE DOCTRINE OF DEMON TO ANOTHER. NOTHING CHANGE. SHE STILL A CONFUSED WOMAN grin

2 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by babaireti(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
May Allah strengthen you in faith and piety in such a way that you shall become a reference point to those still searching for this light that is abound in ISLAM.I wish you and your Baby a long life and prosperity,we welcome you into world of truth and lights. :Jazaki llah Ayhran

50 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Beaf1: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Keep your Christain faith we dont need you b!tch.

If you didnt accept Islam for salvation and also to enjoy the light in it, its teachings etc. you are on a loong thing.

"I changed to Islam because of my baby" bullkrap!

Sorry mods if I used bad language.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by hayubee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Welcome to the deen of truth d straith path! I pray Allah in his infinite mercy increases ur iman (amin )

32 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by sulaimon99(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
wa man yahdiLLAH ..fa huwa l'muhtadii ....whosoever ALLAH wishes to guide.,he/SHE is the one that will be guided ..and no one whosoever can mislead ....JUMMAH MUBARAK

15 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by 3ace(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
This is not a genuine conversion. All the best sha.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by godfather666(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
GOD is great.for whom HE guides no one can misguide.happy 4her

3 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by AbuMikey(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mtchewwwwww!
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Suljosh: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
baba ireti: May Allah strengthen you in faith and piety in such a way that you shall become a reference point to those still searching for this light that is abound in ISLAM.I wish you and your Baby a long life and prosperity,we welcome you into world of truth and lights. :Jazaki llah Ayhran
which light? Bomb people poo

4 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by misterh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Me i don't understand o! She did not accept Islam because she was convinced it was the right religion, but cos of her baby! Can someone please explain :s

3 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Siraleeyu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Alhamdulillah for this wonderfull news........but I strongly advice her to change her intention of converting to islam, her conversion should be out of sincere signs and thruth she sees in islam and the teachings and practices of prophet muhammad (pbuh). If not am afraid her conversion to islam is not legal.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Music Is Not What I Do, It's What I Am" - Flavour [Photos] / Oge Aneke's Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.