Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Police Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Police Man (838 Views)

Omg!! You Will Be Shocked With What This Police Man Is Doing / Three Mad Men In Maryland Bridge With Police Man / The Story of A Pastor and A Police Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Man by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2013
I couldn't stop laughing. I was driving down the street in ikeja, having just finished answering a call on my mobile phone, when a police man suddenly jumped in front of the car, opened the passenger door, entered and jammed it. As usual he wanted to collect "something" from me...Then suddenly he saw the big black Rothweiler dog- Jackie - at the back seat, with tongue stuck out staring fiercely at him. POLICEMAN: [shaking] Ah! You carry dog?
ME: [I bone my face] Hen I carry Dog That one be offense POLICEMAN: [feeling uncomfortable] Na where una dey come from?
ME: From hospital!
POLICEMAN: [feeling uneasy] Ehen! You sick?
ME: No, na the dog sick o! POLICEMAN: [Looks back] Why the dog come dey shake im head like dat?
ME: Oh! Like that? If the dog wan bite person na so e dey shake head o.
POLICEMAN: and the dog know you ?
ME: Yes now, no be me get am? POLICEMAN: [sweating] This your door how you dey open am?
ME: Open it now, abi u no know as you take enter.
POLICEMAN: Abeg! Na since I notice the dog I don dey try open am. (The dog was now getting impatient and gave a small grunt, its tongue almost touching the policeman's left ear)
POLICEMAN: (now sliding forward slowly on the seat, visibly sweating and speaking quietly now) Eh I don commit today o. Ehen Oga make I drop abeg. Joor talk to this dog now. Yeh.... wetin he dey do now?
ME: I don't like the way he dey look u o. Make I slow down. Don't rush o or else....be quiet. (GrrrrrrrRrr) POLICEMAN: Yepa.!!..mo gbe. Joor a dey go now. Abeg tell am to cool temper o
ME: Oya oya open d door slowly. The olopa suddenly zoomed out and slammed d door. The last thing I heard from the policeman?....." ee no go better for you and your dog

1 Like

Re: Police Man by Witwicky(m): 1:18am On Jul 05, 2013
Where is dis joke........
:/
Re: Police Man by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2013
Witwicky: Where is dis joke........

for inside the koko.
Re: Police Man by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2013
Funny
Re: Police Man by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2013
Witwicky: Where is dis joke........
u must be a sadist ti have seen the joke in dat

(1) (Reply)

Conversations Between Akpors And Ekaiite / Husband Vs Wife. Read And Laff...... / You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.