Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? (1802 Views)

Did NCC Barn SMS For Campaining Or Using SMS To Raise Money? / Mtn #200,000 From NCC / Against NCC Sim Registration Dealine...my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by MaziOmenuko: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2013
Woke up this morning to make a call and the call kept disconnecting. I decided to check my balance and I got a reply that my SIM has been disconnected by NCC due to non-registration.

Ironically, I've registered my line twice in the past year. When the deadline for NCC started approaching last week, I walked into an MTN office and did another registration, just to be on the safe side.

I just got to the MTN office now and the crowd here is numerous. I'm so disappointed!

Is anyone having the same experience?
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by MaziOmenuko: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2013
Tempers are really flaring here at the MTN office. Seems the problem is not peculiar to me alone. Almost everyone here has done the registration a time in the past. People are really angry with red eyes!
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by chinedumo(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Dont you think it is time to do ' i don port comot mtn'
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by Super1759: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Was just passing one mtn center near my place.I thought a serious fight was going on,only to findout that the people gathering there have been disconnected. You need to witness the scene.
So so sad. well, NCC no get respect to disconnect me?
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by Neduzze5(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ah, mogbe! NCC block my line? Dem no born dem well na!!
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by MaziOmenuko: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Neduzze5: Ah, mogbe! NCC block my line? Dem no born dem well na!!

My brother, I would have been saying the same thing if it didn't happen to me!

Worse still, I later succeeded in re-registering it. They said I should be back online within 3 hours. Its been more than 36 hours now, still no show.

Right now, I can't even divert calls to another line, I can't port, NOTHING!!!
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by yindamola: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
The same thing happened to my mum on friday, tried calling her all day but it wasn't connecting and she couldnt make calls too,later tried checking her Acct balance and then saw a message saying that her line has been discoonnected, was soo pissed because she had earlier registered twice.I called their customer care and explained the problem to them, the call center agent said something about imcomplete registration and that she has to re-register again the third time.Was sooo annoying cos Mum had to go to the MTN office to re-register again.This registration iss sef... Na wa o
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
CrazyMan: I haven't registered my glo line yet...I'm waiting to see what the penalty would look like. grin

Truth is I'm busy during the week, and they don't open their office on weekends...I did register it around May with a quack agent, and after paying N200 to the girl, I kept on receiving text messages that my line wasn't registered.

I called their call center and informed them, they were like I should come to their office...I told them I don't have that luxury of time to spare and that if my line eventually gets blocked, I would forget about it...I hate incompetence.
I posted this on a similar thread...just copied it back here...I'm still waiting though.
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by MaziOmenuko: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
CrazyMan:
I posted this on a similar thread...just copied it back here...I'm still waiting though.

Lol...you can afford to threaten them because glo isn't your primary line. If it were, you wouldn't be daring them this way.

Two days gone, still disconnected. Make MTN no vexx me oh! I've been using that single line for over a decade! The only reason I'm still holding back from moving to another network is that I got that SIM card on the dark ages, when MTN was still taking us for a ride and selling a sim card same price as 10 bags of cement!!!!
Re: SIM Registration: Did NCC Disconnect You? by MaziOmenuko: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
CrazyMan:

(1) (Reply)

Ilugunboy Is Back! / See This Beautiful Female Soldier / Who Is Dajurist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.