Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi (30466 Views)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Flirtyfemi: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2013
In May, we all heard that Paul Okoye, the other half of singing sensation P-Square, had welcomed a baby with 19 year old MBGN 2012 contestant, Elshama Igbanoi.

Paul Okoye has never reacted to the story in the press...to either confirm or deny that he is indeed the little boy's father. The boy was born April 7th in the UK, four days before Paul and his girlfriend Anita welcomed their son, Andre, in Atlanta.

Paul at the time told the Igbanoi family that he's going to do a DNA test to ascertain paternity. Maybe he's done it because he has officially acknowledged the boy as his.

Paul put up a photo of Elshama carrying their son on his BB display picture yesterday..with a kiss and big hug smiley.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/paul-okoye-accepts-baby-with-19-year.html

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Tolexander: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
Another 2face version in Paul!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
heres the picture

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Lakayanah: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wetin concern me. Make him learn how to wear condom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by thrugemaster(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
iron pants needed
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Amya(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ummm. Is there a full pix somewhere?

@op, she's practically still a baby! And I'm sure he didn't hit it once. . . Or twice. . .
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by gluv01(f): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
OK
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Interesting! We are watching and counting o. Looks like this guy is set to make 2-face look like a saint.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by cnwamo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
All join
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by lyly911(f): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Gudluck with their multiplication without marriage
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by devigblegble: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Soooo what olofofo.com

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by tpia5: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
So, there's still hope for iyanya and yvonne then.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Centima(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
This is incredible, what about peter?
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Gombs(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aw does using the girl as his DP n some smileys amount to same things as "officially acknowledged the boy as his"??

I fail to comprehend dat! Someone help me

Amebo pple!...emm linda ma sef n screen grabbing celebs bb tins to aid n abet 'amebo' n 'ameborazzis' respectively

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by AlPicapcI(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
nawao, no planning just puring the fluids anywhere..the men are old enough, cant they jst do the proper thing?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by emalek: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
It started on a monday 1992, have forgetten the date, there was a guy name Seun who told me i can never be on a first page on any front page article, so we went into a bet, the bet is that if am not among the first people to comment in any front page article for a period of one year i will have to pay him 100 thousand naira, which have been doing since 1992, but if i succeed i will be the new owner of NAIRALAND. And i made ìt today but Seun has refused to keep his end of the bargain. So pls nairalander help me fight for my right by telling Seun to make me the new BOSS
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by tpia5: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
So anyway, this means the guy was having sex with multiple women at the same time?

Like, within days of each other.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by ZEALMAN(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Al PicapcI: nawao, no planning just puring the fluids anywhere..the men are old enough, cant they jst do the proper thing?
grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by AbuMikey(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice one!
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by tpia5: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: Interesting! We are watching and counting o. Looks like this guy is set to make 2-face look like a saint.

True sha.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by johnstar(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Flirtyfemi:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/paul-okoye-accepts-baby-with-19-year.html
I dnt think dis is paul's bbm PM, dis shuld b fake, cus dat bbm stuff show rest, meaning some1 edited it, 9ja ppl knw juz gt sense

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by tellwisdom: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who d hell is paul okoro and shawama Ogbono? angry ........What do they do for a living? sad

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Decryptor(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
How does putting up the girl's photo in his DP correlate to Paul having to accept the paternity? And where in the pic is she carrying a baby? Abeg Linda, park well...you just want to tell us that Paul is on your BBM list. Now we know, what else??
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by tpia5: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
johnstar: I dnt think dis is paul's bbm PM, dis shuld b fake, cus dat bbm stuff show rest, meaning some1 edited it, 9ja ppl knw juz gt sense

Ok then, maybe its fake.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by bellaberry: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
So he has finally woken up? Good to know.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Chimeluv(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Go and do a DNA test before you carry another man's child besides go and marry and stop cheating on your gf/baby mama.
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by 3ace(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
I still wonder why guys like this didn't make Keshi's first eleven. Maybe we would have won the confederation cup if they were replaced with those stupid boys firing blank.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by Wendyslim(f): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Na him sabi
Re: Paul Okoye Accepts Baby With Elshama Igbanoi by BeraBera(f): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Who does these bloggers think they can deceive? Me? Definitely not me.
How do they expect us to believe that this is actually Paul's (P-Square) Blackberry. Anybody can change his/her BBM display name to anything. I can even change mine to Goodluck Jonathan. Does that make me GEJ? Why hide the BB PIN? They should have left it so that we can see it, and for people that have Paul's PIN to confirm. And then, when did using someones pic as DP amount to "official acknowledgment"? Abeg these bloggers should go and sell this story to Nursery school pupils.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.