Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Heart Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Matters (2224 Views)

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / Heart Matters{if Really There Is One} / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Matters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
A friend of mine met a girl sometimes ago. They got along really well. My friend later told me he is in love with this girl... Eventhough the girl made him aware that she has a fiancee,my friend didnt back off cos he is so much in love with her and even the girl didnt run either as i think she's also in love with my friend. The girl later told my friend that her parent especially her dad is not in support of the relationship btw her and d fiancee cos of some prophesy he saw. My friend and d girl later went to another pastor to pray and the pastor told her to listen to her dad and obey his wishes. The man later went on to explain to my friend that he and the girl were match made in heaven, that every time he's praying about his relationship life, the girl keeps appearing. This is girl is so much in love with her fiancee and does not want to listen. Please house, what should my friend do as he's so much in love with this babe who,eventhough,loves him too but can't take her mind off the fiancee. Ur advice is needed. Thank you.
Re: Heart Matters by markjoshua(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
I advise him t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ face τ̣̣ђё reality.τ̣̣ђё truth Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇,τ̣̣ђё girl Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ engaged there are million of singles out there.maturity Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ needed let him direct τ̣̣ђё love t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ another lovely lady
Re: Heart Matters by 25omega(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
your friend is setting himself up for a knockout. He knows the truth and he continues to deceive himself.
Tell him to ask himself this: would he really trust that woman in the long run if she is able to behave this way while engaged to someone else?
when or how soon will she run into someone else that she will fancy before she starts cheating again? Also how sure is he that he is the only other guy she is seeing.

seriously the writing is on the wall and going to a pastor who advised them to stay together while he knows she is engaged should have you questioning that pastor's own morals.
Re: Heart Matters by haitto99(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
@op na u be d guy,abeg talk true
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tired of all these fake prophecies seeing life-partners are we humans that gullible
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
haitto99: @op na u be d guy,abeg talk true

No im not... I posted this because he has nt bn feeling alright for days and i really dont knw how im goin to tell him to take his mind off the girl.
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
pc guru: Tired of all these fake prophecies seeing life-partners are we humans that gullible

You saying you dont believe in prophecies?
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
25omega: your friend is setting himself up for a knockout. He knows the truth and he continues to deceive himself.
Tell him to ask himself this: would he really trust that woman in the long run if she is able to behave this way while engaged to someone else?
when or how soon will she run into someone else that she will fancy before she starts cheating again? Also how sure is he that he is the only other guy she is seeing.

seriously the writing is on the wall and going to a pastor who advised them to stay together while he knows she is engaged should have you questioning that pastor's own morals.

Well said sir buh according to him,the girl said dis same pastor has said something about her uncle which later come to pass. Told him times without number to take his mind off her buh he wont listen. I told him to explain to d girl that its actually possible for one to b in love with more than one person. He really doesnt seem to listen to my words.
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
sodiqyinka:

Depends i believe in some(which will be hard for me to), but seeing your future partner i don't believe in that, not my fault, just that i believe people can misinterpret things and mislead people.
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
pc guru: Tired of all these fake prophecies seeing life-partners are we humans that gullible
I know right, it's getting ridiculous
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2013
ibkaye:
I know right, it's getting ridiculous

LOL
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2013
pc guru:
Depends i believe in some(which will be hard for me to), but seeing your future partner i don't believe in that, not my fault, just that i believe people can misinterpret things and mislead people.

Aii... i was about to say that too...
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:

No im not... I posted this because he has nt bn feeling alright for days and i really dont knw how im goin to tell him to take his mind off the girl.
if u get dis i seriously need 2 talk to u..asap. It cant wait.
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
pastor ke? ok before I answer u let him go to 10 different well known pastors in Nigeria and ask about his future wife. I mean the pastors that claim to hear from God. when they have given him 10 different answers then I'll give my advice. learn to remove pastor from ur future as regards a life partner. no two pastors will c d same thing!!!
now to the matter on ground...I have no idea what to say... undecided
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2015
sodiqyinka:

where art thou? I need 2 talk 2 u. Dat stuff didnt work,am elsewhere
Re: Heart Matters by theorbiters: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm, that your friend needs help. He should act mature naa. His presence in her life is inflicting psychological stress on her thereby allowing her to imagine things that cud wreck havocs to her emotional stability. Come, that ur friend is sick shaaa, I won't be surprised if once he sleeps with her, the whole thing wud leave his system.
Re: Heart Matters by MrTeymee(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
How much did they pay the pastor
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
pweedie:
where art thou? I need 2 talk 2 u. Dat stuff didnt work,am elsewhere
Wassap bae. Been offline na like u dnt know undecided Anyways, wld call u later. Trying to retrieve my line now.
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Wassap bae. Been offline na like u dnt know undecided Anyways, wld call u later. Trying to retrieve my line now.
so u go sharply cal me. E dey urgent.smiles
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

helo left u a msg in ur inbox. Need 2 hear 4rm u to know my movement on mon morning.
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

babe u came online , y didnt mentn me 2 know wats up. Am in d dark here. Ad 2morow is monday
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
fake pastors deceiving human beings all in the name of prophecy. ....the guy beta face the obvious and move on
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:

babe tell me wats going on. U know hw important 4 me 2 2 u. Y arent u shown. U gettn me wen confused.reply on my email
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2015
sodiqyinka:

.mr yinka, nawa ooooo. if i was told.dis, i wouldnt believe.
Re: Heart Matters by tzoracle: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Not to disrespect religion but I don't trust pastors,op the first step is to make your friend realise that there are many fishes in the ocean,find out his high school crushes,people that meant a lot to him before this girl. Encourage him to hit them up and watch out his desire for this girl fizzle out
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
pweedie:
.mr yinka, nawa ooooo. if i was told.dis, i wouldnt believe.
Lemme say I have an idea of wat u are thinking but, its 99.9% not true and i'm gonna prove that to you pretty soon. Someone will call you on weds. You will go to Zik road to meet up with him n all will b sorted. I'm so sorry for all d bullshits but you are going to understand wen we see IF you get to see me. Cheers
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Pweedie, pls send ur etisalat line to my gmail ASAP.
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Pweedie, pls send ur etisalat line to my gmail ASAP.
sent u my available line no.if its abt d fone, neva mind. U can 4get it
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
A friend of mine met a girl sometimes ago. They got along really well. My friend later told me he is in love with this girl... Eventhough the girl made him aware that she has a fiancee,my friend didnt back off cos he is so much in love with her and even the girl didnt run either as i think she's also in love with my friend. The girl later told my friend that her parent especially her dad is not in support of the relationship btw her and d fiancee cos of some prophesy he saw. My friend and d girl later went to another pastor to pray and the pastor told her to listen to her dad and obey his wishes. The man later went on to explain to my friend that he and the girl were match made in heaven, that every time he's praying about his relationship life, the girl keeps appearing. This is girl is so much in love with her fiancee and does not want to listen. Please house, what should my friend do as he's so much in love with this babe who,eventhough,loves him too but can't take her mind off the fiancee. Ur advice is needed. Thank you.

never want what already taken
the end is always badd
Re: Heart Matters by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
pweedie:
sent u my available line no.if its abt d fone, neva mind. U can 4get it
Goes beyond that. Check ur email.
Re: Heart Matters by pweedie(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Goes beyond that. Check ur email.
replied bk

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Babes No They Gree / Do You Believe There Is This So Called Soul Mate Out There? / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.