Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (41818 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2013
bennyraz: before n'kan? i go say yes 3times to all of them.. then we continue the after party @ my bonk.. Guy, hussle just dey o.. Thank Jah say oluwa is involve jare! how ur corner
My corner dey go fine oooo...

As long as Oluwa is involved
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
My corner dey go fine oooo...

As long as Oluwa is involved
no p
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by PStacks(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin I wish I could get a good girl that will propose to me mehn! Abeg, I no get power to toast grin..

RIP Dagrin.. " Owo wa lowo mi, se o ma gbe sunmormi ni? Holla @ ur Boy"

Chief Executive Omo-ita, sun reh.
Iku se ika, iku mu omo re re lor.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Emyogalanya: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hey hey hey that was the first question on our exam sheet wen i wrote my waec
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Lilimax(f): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
sexkillz: Mr Ibu has a better chance of being the next Nigerian President than for sexkillz to be that dark skinned. . . .
grin grin Onye ocha!!
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Inik(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Obviously staged! It is only a desperate lady in her late 30's that will propose to a man
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Siga: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
I think the way the OP illustrated his post is good....cos some people no fit read ...so, Seun should make this a criteria o jare.... if u wan post anything...we need illustration...
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by 360command: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
OP , na ur papa u dey scam o! D girls looks like she is smiling as if na act.d guy didn't just express a shock feeling but tried covering part of his face so as we don't see him in full. Omo, dis na scam abeg.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by canalily(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ahh! This is incredible! Are you sure this is a woman or gay man inform of woman? Come oh! You sure say na becose of marriage abi d guy said he dnt wnt again nd d grl jst de begam? If a woman should do dis, then she shuld come nd pay 4 my groom price! Lol!

Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by comrChris(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote
author=Yield]I cannot. lipsrsealed[/quote]

Liar
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by ireneidiva(f): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
No I can't. Even if I do it, I won't use a ring! By the way this is staged. Why is this on the front page?
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by brightleave(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin staged boo
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by premlove(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
I know this wil never happen in obodo nigeria; junior were are my speck let me look at this picture very well
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Obijoy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Y, cn u tel me d reason
Yield: I cannot. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Truckpusher(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Looool, ewu ka i bu. tongue

@OP, I can do it. I'd prefer not to though lol.
undecided
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Where is the story that you are calling fake? The thread states a picture of a girl on her knees proposing to a guy. I clicked and saw a picture of a girl on her knees proposing to a guy. O di accurate.
You must be very lipsrsealed if you believe that picture tongue
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by tellwsdom: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ugly looking dejected Nigerian gurl angry
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Truckpusher: You must be very lipsrsealed if you believe that picture tongue

Whether it's real or not isn't my concern to be honest lol.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Abasimmodo(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
I cnt
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by bornosheikh: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
If the guy get money...come see whole family and village elders stooping low for long throat.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
sexkillz: Mr Ibu has a better chance of being the next Nigerian President than for sexkillz to be that dark skinned. . . .
What is this one saying

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Sasquare1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mine propose 2 me.afta we had all night togeda...she said marry me i can't afford to loose u
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Niccibabe: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
its absurd 4 a woman to propose to a guy, did God create dem to do absurdtinz
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by omarlee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
The guy is like yekpa dis gurl no serios o
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Pistismie(f): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why would I do that? Abeg jawe.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Where is the story that you are calling fake? The thread states a picture of a girl on her knees proposing to a guy. I clicked and saw a picture of a girl on her knees proposing to a guy. O di accurate.
Nice answer 2 Mr ibucious question
Truckpusher: Another fake story deliberately created by a Nairalander just to make the frontpage unfortunately gullible Nairalanders are swallowing everything hook,line and sinker...smh
My real guy. grin
U self go do pass Michael Jackson if u get chance.
Watin dey wrong if person dark?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by MikelMerry(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
if u luv some body walk up to that person and express ur feeling.i like what d girl did.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by jascon1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pweety dee:
why not, if yes? its clearly stated "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing", "and a MAN shall leave his father and mother" this is the ultimate design by God....we dont have any business finding men, dey do the finding.
Na old age don dey meet u for ground. Sit down there dey wait mek dem find u. Soon na "anty" dem go dey call u
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Summersland(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin grin My girlfriend cannt do dat,she's 2 sturborn
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by godman01(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
I even thought it will be a white lady. Staged things...
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Niyomi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
She must be a good house material. Ladies, copy that.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by youngalex(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
i guess its unnatural but a lady can just make passing comments like ,"I for like u be my man for life,just dat dos other babes dey confuse u"......it might be funny but she is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.