Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment (10848 Views)

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent / Ex-nema Spokesman Sacked Over Okonjo-iweala Article / Cynthia’s Murder: Hotel Workers Sacked For Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by ConcernMan: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
THE Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) has dismissed five workers of the Supreme Court and a staffer of the Court of Appeal, Abuja division, for their involvement in the leakage of an undelivered judgment in the case of SC 179/2012 involving Senator Alphonsus Uba Igbeke and Lady Margery Okadigbo and three others.
The affected workers were Russell Ndenu, Nathaniel Abraham, Olayinka Abiodun, Bada Kayode, Festus Ilurimi and Stephen Izonebi.
According to a statement issued by the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court, Sunday Olorudahunsi, on Thursday, the six judiciary workers were found through investigation to have conspired among themselves and allegedly with two outsiders, Senator Igbeke and one Collins Okechukwu to leak out the judgement before it was delivered on May 31, 2013.
“Senator Igbeke put a paid advert on page 42 of the Daily Sun of May 30, 2013, alleging that the said judgment had leaked, which forced his counsel in the matter, Chief Wole Olanipekun, to write to the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court to dissociate himself from the publication, as well as withdrawing his service to Senator Igbeke on the matter.
“The FJSC considered their act as serious misconduct that runs contrary to Regulation 48(1)(xi) of the FJSC Regulations, Regulation 49 and Regulation 60(1) (i),” the statement read.
Meanwhile, the commission has requested the Minister of Justice and the Attorney-General of the Federation to further investigate the motive behind the leakage and possibly take legal action against Senator Igbeke and Okechukwu, for allegedly masterminding the leaked undelivered judgment of the Supreme Court.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/15993-5-s-court-workers-sacked-over-leaked-judgment.html
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by dridowu: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
I support d sack
but d most imp tin is dat i came 1st

4 Likes

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by OjaP: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
dridowu: Good 4 democracy
but d most imp tin is dat i came 1st

Bros, I nor envy you at all. I am happy with the second position...lol.

That said, the senator in question should be arrested and put in jail. That will serve as a lesson for others.
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Cetezin: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
3rd to comment.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cetezin: Ist to comment.
sori u don late
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
1daful!

What's my position?

My teacher didnt teach me number counting well. lols

Am i 1st?
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by OjaP: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cetezin: Ist to comment.

Sorry, you need to port to airtel. You didn't even make second. grin
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by DarkFive: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Whistlings
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
OjaP:
see ur life on the wire
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by OjaP: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta: see ur life on the wire

Lol...any evidence that I typed that?
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by OjaP: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
9jadelta:

See your life on the electric cable.....lol
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Lifebender(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
Do you blame themhow did the judgement leaked out without being passed?it's not their fault,it's d fault of the judge

1 Like

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
smh#
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by bokoarerams: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Okadigbo's wife will be happy nw. Dat big yanshed fine womman shocked
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
So judgement de leak I'm leaving this country
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by chei: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
You pay somebody to leak a judgement and come out in public and say it was leaked? Are those senators fools or what?
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by adextetoo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
we on earth did they see u guy..... counter what's my number?

1 Like

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by adextetoo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
where on earth did they see u guy..... counter what's my number?
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by adextetoo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
where on earth did they see u guys..... counter what's my number?
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by meforyou1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Naija jagajaga. Where senators earn d same salaries as God
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by InvertedHammer: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
/

Ubanese nwa Nsugbe...this guy is something else.

More like a fly that perched on the scrotum

PART1:

VS [img]http://3.bp..com/-QYjBabVVB2A/TdqAzZ-AXyI/AAAAAAAAAmY/oRXoghaJwIQ/s1600/Joy+Emordi.jpg[/img]

UBANESE WON

PART2:

VS

WHO WILL WIN?

//
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by free2ryhme: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
undecided
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by alphaconde(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
I hope the bribe was huge enough, if it was notin to regret. @ times all these civil servants need a big break, only acts like this can help them. Their gratuity and pension is nothing.

Moral
If u must accept a bribe let it be a good one cus anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by yomalex(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
interesting scenario
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by manuch(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Senator Alphonsus Uba Igbeke is a 419er so am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by 3ace(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Imagine, judgement dey leak like jamb question.
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by ConcernMan: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lifebender: Do you blame themhow did the judgement leaked out without being passed?it's not their fault,it's d fault of the judge

Mind you it is not the duty of the Justices|Judges to type their judgments. They just write the judgment and then pass it to their personal typist to type under strict confidentiality.
It is very obvious from this write up that one of such staff compromised the judgement may be for monetary gain from our politicians. Trust our politicians, they can be very desperate to do anything.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by hardywaltz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
am sure the real reason is because the workers leaked the judgement, collected "egunje" and didn't remit their share to them.
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by splashbaby(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Anything can happen in Nigeria
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
This senator uba igbeke is not fit to be a senator. Anywhere there is election malpractice misconduct or other crimes and fraud, his name appears! Last year he went on the run for forging elecction result sheet, no ones know how much he paid to hush that up, and now this! I feel sorry for Anambra people. We have very selfish thieves as lawmakers
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by johnaruson(m): 3:58am On Jul 06, 2013
that is just a Wiki Leak,its allowed all over the world.
Re: 5 Supreme Court Workers Sacked Over Leaked Judgment by ogb5(m): 4:20am On Jul 06, 2013
hardywaltz: am sure the real reason is because the workers leaked the judgement, collected "egunje" and didn't remit their share to them.

Whatever you do in the office, avoid embarrassing your bosses. These people took bribe, leaked an undelivered judgement and the senator went to press to say the judgement is leaked.
That will embarrass any judge.

They had it coming. Next should be the senator to be thoroughly sanctioned.

The lawyer to the senator was smart, he immediately withdraw his services to the senator, before people will associate him with the crime and get him into trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airport Security Operatives Not Instructed To Arrest Maina / China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP / Meet Rev. Fr. Edeh, The Richest Catholic Priest In The World With A Net Worth Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.